Dancing with myself ...

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Dancing with myself ...

Post by jcolvin2 »

Yesterday, in U.S. district court in Fort Worth, a taxpayer named Robert S. Lewis, filed a complaint for the refund of his taxes. Robert S. Lewis v US, ND Tex No 12-cv-157. What is unusual about the complaint is that Mr. Lewis claims to be a partnership between the natural born man Robert Steven Lewis and a trust known as ROBERT S. LEWIS:

Parties.

1. Plaintiff Robert S. Lewis, is a general partnership between the general partners listed at 1.a and 1.b below; the common mailing location for all parties of this partnership is [redacted]; the parties so listed below are general partners in the partnership and as such are co-Plaintiffs:

a. Robert Steven Lewis, is a natural born free man living in and around Arlington, Texas;

b. ROBERT S. LEWIS, is a trust with the following particulars:
Creator: the Social Security Administration
Trustee: the man, Robert Steven Lewis (the man listed at Party 1.a above)
Beneficiary: the United States Government
Res: social security card (specific SSN reserved as per court rules)
Purpose: to generate excess capital for the United States Government (see Social
Security Act of 1935)

2. Defendant, UNITED STATES, acting as the principal for its agent, the Internal Revenue Service (hereinafter "IRS") at fault in this action.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Dancing with myself ...

Post by Famspear »

Well, if he's a "partnership", then I hope he's been filing a Form 1065 partnership return with the IRS every year. For the 2011 Form 1065, if he does not file it by the April 17, 2012 deadline, I believe that's a penalty of $195 per partner times the number of months the return is late, up to a maximum of 12 months. That could run up pretty fast, to a maximum penalty of $4,680 for a two-partner partnership ($195 per partner times 2 partners times 12 months) -- plus interest.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

jcolvin2 wrote:Yesterday,
Yesterday?

What, you have a national network that informs you of any crap filed anywhere in the US?
jcolvin2 wrote:in U.S. district court in Fort Worth, a taxpayer named Robert S. Lewis, filed a complaint for the refund of his taxes. Robert S. Lewis v US, ND Tex No 12-cv-157. What is unusual about the complaint is that Mr. Lewis claims to be a partnership between the natural born man Robert Steven Lewis and a trust known as ROBERT S. LEWIS:
This is just more of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

You *know* the income tax can't possibly be valid or apply to you, so just keep re-arranging the words and the concepts until you find the combination that works.

(I.e., you keep throwing crap against the wall until something sticks.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More like trying to retrieve them as they float off the deck that is already under water.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Oooh, this is in my neck of the woods. I'm going to have to keep a watch out and maybe attend a hearing. Id love to see a sovereign in action in court. Especially in front of one of our federal judges here in Fort Worth who can get rather nasty at times.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

We know Judge McBryde . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

wserra wrote:We know Judge McBryde . . .

Exactly who I was thinking of. Every time his name comes up I just remember him banning women from wearing pants in his courtroom. I've never had the "pleasure" of having a case in front of him but the stories abound
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Ah, Dick Simkanin's judge. I kind of feel sorry for Mr. Lewis / LEWIS.
Demo.
jcolvin2

Post by jcolvin2 »

LPC wrote:
jcolvin2 wrote:Yesterday,
Yesterday?

What, you have a national network that informs you of any crap filed anywhere in the US?
Sure, the Crapmaster 3000 keeps me instantly apprised ...

However, its not nearly as impressive as the hard drive of a certain kitten with a melon helmet.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's a Citrus Chapeau.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
jcolvin2

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gregg wrote:That's a Citrus Chapeau.
... or a Pomelo Pith Helmet!