A new way to amend 1099 forms you receive

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: A new way to amend 1099 forms you receive

Post by notorial dissent »

Wouldn't actually altering the 1099 issued by an employer or whatever constitute fraud, since those documents are issued under statute by the issuer?

I realize they are committing fraud by sending in amended documents anyway, but it seems to me that they would also be committing forgery and fraud by altering the original documents and submitting them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

CaptainKickback wrote:$64!!!! That's right kids, he did answer the $64 question, and got the $64.......applied to a prior frivolous penalty. :twisted:

So much stupid in the world and no reasonable, easy, safe way to excise it all.
And now in the process of racking up another 6 years worth of friv pens, a bargain at twice the price, and the comedy just keeps on flowing. Of course not to mention the state penalties when they finally catch up to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

crackhead wrote:I really hope this will stop the theft of my money and return what is mine.
And I'm really hoping this person will run off to Costa Rica with me for wild monkey sex...

And the kool part is, my odds are better than his!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.