Upcoming prison releases

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Upcoming prison releases

Post by Famspear »

The following tax protesters are slated for release from Federal custody in June 2012:

Douglas P. Rosile
June 1, 2012
(the Wesley Snipes-Eddie Ray Kahn case)

Peter Eric Hendrickson
June 13, 2012

Ward F. Dean
June 19, 2012

Scheduled for next year:

Bonita Lynne Meredith
February 2, 2013

Roger Charles Menner (allegedly a CtC follower)
May 17, 2013

Wesley Trent Snipes
July 19, 2013

EDIT: Another one scheduled for release in 2013: Scott D. Haynes (follower of Irwin Schiff), scheduled for release on May 16, 2013.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: Upcoming prison releases

Post by Number Six »

It looks like Irwin Schiff has another four years before he will be free, unless he is carried out in a pine box.

The Wikipedia article on Schiff even lists his acolytes who were convicted of felonies:

"Convictions of Schiff's followers: Other individuals who have been convicted of federal tax crimes after following Irwin Schiff include Warren J. Burdett,[43] Christopher and Pamela Harrison;[44] Scott D. Haynes[45] Kenneth Heath;[46] Joseph Letscher,[47] David Middleton,[48] Robert L. Mosel;[49] James C. Payne,[50] David G. Pflum;[51] and Steven A. Swan.[52]"
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

It will be interesting to see how quickly Pete goes back to marketing his totally-failed theories, or whether he will follow the path of Larken Rose and realize that the Feds are waiting for exactly that so that they can dial up some serious time for him.

Noting merely that the sheeple over at LostHeads have still not discussed Pete's legal wipeout on appeal . . . so much for the "search for the truth", eh?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Joey Smith wrote:It will be interesting to see how quickly Pete goes back to marketing his totally-failed theories,
I think LH will be quite interesting within a few hours of his release. Think I'll grap a couple of beers and watch the show.

Edit: At least Harvey took the trouble to point out that the release date is coming up. How long before some genius comes up with some theory on how Pete's release proves that he *actually* succeeded in his appeal.
Last edited by Thule on Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Thule wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:It will be interesting to see how quickly Pete goes back to marketing his totally-failed theories,
I think LH will be quite interesting within a few hours of his release. Think I'll grap a couple of beers and watch the show.
I think that you are being too generous. Petey's oversized ego has not been stroked enough while a guest of the ebil gummint, so he will probably head straight for a computer, as soon as he gets home, to vouchsafe to us that he is Unbroken, Unbowed and Unrepentant, Because The Courts Are Corrupt And Afraid To Litigate The Truth Because They Know That They Will Lose If A Case Ever Gets That Far.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule

Post by Thule »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: I think that you are being too generous. Petey's oversized ego has not been stroked enough while a guest of the ebil gummint, so he will probably head straight for a computer, as soon as he gets home, to vouchsafe to us that he is Unbroken, Unbowed and Unrepentant, Because The Courts Are Corrupt And Afraid To Litigate The Truth Because They Know That They Will Lose If A Case Ever Gets That Far.
Well, he has to get home first:) Or do you think he'll head for the nearest computer store and occupy one of the test models?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Thule wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: I think that you are being too generous. Petey's oversized ego has not been stroked enough while a guest of the ebil gummint, so he will probably head straight for a computer, as soon as he gets home, to vouchsafe to us that he is Unbroken, Unbowed and Unrepentant, Because The Courts Are Corrupt And Afraid To Litigate The Truth Because They Know That They Will Lose If A Case Ever Gets That Far.
Well, he has to get home first:) Or do you think he'll head for the nearest computer store and occupy one of the test models?
I think that one of his acolytes will be waiting, outside the prison gates, with a laptop.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Joey Smith wrote:It will be interesting to see how quickly Pete goes back to marketing his totally-failed theories, or whether he will follow the path of Larken Rose and realize that the Feds are waiting for exactly that so that they can dial up some serious time for him.

Noting merely that the sheeple over at LostHeads have still not discussed Pete's legal wipeout on appeal . . . so much for the "search for the truth", eh?
I think Pete will come up with a new theory that will explain both why he is not required to pay taxes and where he went wrong in Cracking the Code. Remember, he came up with Cracking the Code to explain why the government was able to force him to file tax returns and pay tax even though he had no tax liability. He realized that he was wrong when he argued the income tax was unconstitutional. Cracking the Code was his attempt to explain why the income tax was constitutional, but did not apply to his income.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does shows Douglas Rosile as having been released on June 1, 2012.

Stay outta trouble, Doug!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

So far, the response to Harvey's news over at lost horizons dot com regarding the imminent release of Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson is ......

...underwhelming.

(Just one response, from user "ottoparts".)

Personally, I'm excited.

:lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As am I. Just as our own class clown is getting a little tiresome, the circus is coming back to town for our entertainment!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:As am I. Just as our own class clown is getting a little tiresome, the circus is coming back to town for our entertainment!
The few remaining regulars at losthorizons may not trust what "Libre" (Harvester) writes in his posts, so they may be leery of his report that Preposterous Pete will soon be popped out of prison. And based on recent history, it appears that the few remaining regulars there are not smart enough to go to the enormous trouble of actually checking on Pete's status themselves (we recall that they went two months wondering what had happened to Pete's appeal at the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, instead of simply checking PACER -- or the Quatloos forum).
Thule

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote:And based on recent history, it appears that the few remaining regulars there are not smart enough to go to the enormous trouble of actually checking on Pete's status themselves
Since they were unaware of his upcoming release, wouldn't this also indicate that none of thee regulars could be bothered to write Pete, visit him, or check up on his dear family while he was away. Methinks Pete's going to be in vengeful when he returns. Old Testament-style.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Thule wrote:
Famspear wrote:And based on recent history, it appears that the few remaining regulars there are not smart enough to go to the enormous trouble of actually checking on Pete's status themselves
Since they were unaware of his upcoming release, wouldn't this also indicate that none of thee regulars could be bothered to write Pete, visit him, or check up on his dear family while he was away. Methinks Pete's going to be in vengeful when he returns. Old Testament-style.
I just did a quick analysis of all the postings at the losthorizons forum for the period May 1 - May 31, 2012. I came up with a total of 43 postings by 12 participants, as follows (in no particular order):

ottoparts - 3
Libre (Harvester here at Quatloos) - 15
SkankBeat - 14
TruthBearer - 1
smudge - 2
TranscriptsDontLie - 2
danama.1 - 1
dennis - 1
d_barnette - 1
RADCAT - 1
holbrook -1
Patrick Mooney - 1

It appears that Blowhard Hendrickson won't have many followers on whom he can take vengeance. And the two followers who post the most lately (Libre and SkankBeat) might very well be banned for pushing non-CtC idiocy (as opposed to adhering to the CtC-idiocy).

:)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote:It appears that Blowhard Hendrickson won't have many followers on whom he can take vengeance. And the two followers who post the most lately (Libre and SkankBeat) might very well be banned for pushing non-CtC idiocy (as opposed to adhering to the CtC-idiocy).

:)
I was gonna say... hadnt Harve become a VanPeltian instead of a Hendricksonian...inian. Dont think Petey will be very happy that his board has been suborned for some other wacko.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

In honor of Pete's release and the impending hilarity on his forum, I hereby present a (very rough) little ditty called "For'm Crash," sung to the tune of "Love Shack."

If you see a Darth Petey getting out of prison then it's
Not long 'til the For'm Crash! For'm Crash yeah
He's loggin' onto the admin panel, lookin' to wash it all away
Lookin' to wash it all away, it all away
I got me a ego, it's as big as a whale and I'm gearin' on up
For a For'm Crash
I got me an ego, it seats only one
So shut up because I won't be outdone!
The For'm Crash is a handy little tool which quells dissenters
For'm Crash baby, For'm Crash bay-bee.
Crash baby, that's where it's at, Oh crash baby, that's where it's at
Sign says, Woo, turn off your brains, 'cause Pete rules the For'm Crash!
Well Pete's got his opinions and you've got yours
But if you ain't wrong he ain't making any cash
Garnishments for gophers
Levies on the posters
Jail time for the minions
Silence all the trollers
The For'm Crash is a handly little tool which quells dissenters
For'm Crash baby! For'm Crash, that's where it's at!
Warnin' and a bannin', whinin' and a screamin', wearin' next to nothing
Cause it's the TD dress code
And Peteys banning! And Petey's banning when everybody's
Theory pushing and pushing and pushing!
Everybody's runnin', everybody's running baby!
Owls linin' up just to kiss Darth Pete's ass
Everybody's runnin', everybody's losin' baby!
Handy little tool! Handy little tool!
Check out my ego, it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sail!
I got me an ego, it seats only one
So shut up because I won't be outdone!
Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder baby!
Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you
Your what? Tin roof, rusted!
Your what? Guru, BUSTED.
For'm Crash, baby For'm Crash!
Crash baby, that's were it's at
Warnin' and a bannin', whinin' and a screamin' during the for'm crash
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

We'll see about that. Here's mine (with bagpipes):
It's A Long Way

Ridin' down the highway
going to a show
Stop in all the byways
Stiff the IRS
Gettin robbed
gettin stoned
gettin beat up
broken boned
gettin garnished
gettin had
gettin took
I tell you folks, it's harder than it looks
It's a long way to the top if you wanna pay no tax

If you think this stuff is easy to learn
try mailing in a zero return

Central bank money, make you wanna cry
Famspear's on the hard sell
know the reason why
Gettin old, gettin grey
Gettin levied, underpaid
Getting sold, second rank
That's how it goes slaving for the BANK

You wanna be the star of internet screen
Look out, it's rough & mean
It's a long way
It's a long way ...
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

With wolverpuss go-go dancers?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Cathulhu wrote:With wolverpuss go-go dancers?
Knights Templar, with their extensive background in performance art and theater, perform all Illuminati musical numbers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:With wolverpuss go-go dancers?
Knights Templar, with their extensive background in performance art and theater, perform all Illuminati musical numbers.

Well, except for the one time, in Vienna....but that's another story altogether.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.