New CTC Warrior Tallygator needs advice

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

New CTC Warrior Tallygator needs advice

Post by Quixote »

Tallygator has just been approved for posting at Lost Horizons and is seeking advice on what to do now that IRS has realized his CTC educated return was a tad inaccurate.
Hi all!

I have been a forum follower for over 3 years and due to Pete's circumstances, I have just now been granted access to post here. It would be nice to see activity pick up again as I sense there are many in need of sound advice and support.

On April 13, 2011, I was notified of a possible "deficiency" in my 2009 Tax Return. We have been exchanging letters ever since.

[He tried some sure fire tax denier responses.]

When I got their "bill" for what they claim I owe them, I immediately submitted a letter to them asking for Validation of the Debt in accordance with Title 15 USC. Since that letter in mid-January, I have gotten two requests for extensions of time to respond (45 days each) and my case has been transferred to Ogden.

Along my journey I have learned...

[An astounding collection of tax denier misconceptions.]

So, is my case so unique that they cannot immediately respond and prove to me that I am a taxpayer and liable to pay?

At this point I believe that I have the burden of proof on them. I am prepared to go to my court (District Court of the United States) if any further collection activity is attempted
As yet there have been no responses to his post. Libre (Harvester) will probably jump in first pointing out that gator's mistake was in failing to redeem lawful money.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: New CTC Warrior Tallygator needs advice

Post by The Observer »

Sounds like Tallygator is looking for a stick to poke the proverbial sleeping bear in the cave.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

I just want to see his proof that the IRS - the "company" billing him for unpaid taxes - filed corporate papers in Delaware.

And, no, the fact that some fool opened a corporation in Delaware called "IRS, INC." does not mean it is the same "company."
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Kestrel wrote:And, no, the fact that some fool opened a corporation in Delaware called "IRS, INC." does not mean it is the same "company."
For shits and giggles, I totally looked that up. There really is an IRS, Inc. and an I.R.S., Inc. Both were registered in 2006 and seem to be using registered agent mills, so clearly not legit.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Transferred to Ogden? Isn't that where the frivolous filing unit resides?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

jkeeb wrote:Transferred to Ogden? Isn't that where the frivolous filing unit resides?
I believe so.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, imagine that, a CTC return being considered frivolous. :lol: What is the world coming to!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Lost Horizons is having problems this morning!

Is Pete on Close Supervision?