Interesting things afoot at Lost Souls

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Interesting things afoot at Lost Souls

Post by ashlynne39 »

I thought about putting this in the Tallygator thread as that is where I found it on the Lost Souls website but it is somewhat more intersting than Tallygator floundering around wondering why the IRS didn't follow the CTC plan when he did.

So at some point, Oldhawaiiscott made a suggestion that Tallygator call some law firm in Arizona. I'm not sure what exactly happened at that point but a post by Skankbeat further down the thread indicates that something happened.

Here is Skankbeat's post:

The below posting came from the forum before a computer hacker deleted most of the postings. Take what you will from it.
Quote:
oldhawaiiscot, thanks for coming out of the closet and announcing Pater Hendrickson and CTC are wrong- and then plug for other websites. Considering this is a support forum for CTC, your continued presence here is anti-thematic at best. What is your agenda? Most of the disinformation out there has been debunked. The group of doubters have becoming increasingly small- TROLL-ishly small.

Interesting how in the foreclosure fraud, property law is being invoked. In court the burden is placed upon the banks and mortgage trustees to prove that their false records are valid- that they have a valid claim on the victim's house. The same propety law can be applied to the income tax scam. Invoke property law and have burden placed on government officers to prove that their false records are valid- that they have a valid claim on your money property.

But naysayer oldhawaiiscot believes one should avoid property law and shoulder the burden of proof. Property law is about property rights, so i fail to see a superior alternative to use. Even with property law, there is never a 100% certainty one will have taken property returned. Just look at all the thefts and burglaries that occur each year. So to argue that property law is not good enough because it does not have a 100% success rate is a bunch of crock. There are hundred of years of case law dealing with enforcement property rights. If that is not enough proof that it is the go-to remedy when dealing with property, then one is simply in denial for the sake of being in denial. That may work in the context of a cult, but not in the real world.

Who do you suppose posted the deleted post? Despite Skanbeat's hacker comment, I think Oldhawaiiscott has moderator power at Lost Souls so maybe he deleted the comment. But who posted the original comment? I haven't read enough of Petey's ramblings to really recognize his style. Does it sound like him? And what is Skankbeat doing re-posting it? Just stirring things up? Letting Petey know that there is a new sheriff in town?

Food for thought and just something I found interesting. Petey can't afford to lose posters over there. He only has three or four left.
Harvester

Re: Interesting things afoot at Lost Souls

Post by Harvester »

I don't believe "Skankbeat" to be a truthseeker; more likely he's aligned with the darkside. But yes, interesting things are afoot. It appears new LH users are now being approved to post with Pete around. I think we can expect more of them to discover remedy in America - as I have.

Also of note, "jesse james" (who I also believe is darkside) has given up posting over at FreedomWatch
Why do you suppose?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Q

Post by wserra »

Harvester wrote:Also of note, "jesse james" (who I also believe is darkside) has given up posting over at FreedomWatch
Why do you suppose?
Because one or two brief looks should be enough to convince anyone with IQ greater than shoe size that it is the dumbest conversation ever conveyed by electrons?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

I like this part:

...even though my 3851 letter starts with "Dear Jason, we are pleased to inform you we did not make any changes to your tax return and will be sending you your refund in 6 to 8 weeks." This was a year and a half ago........

The IRS needs to wind their watch?
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

David Merrill wrote:I like this part:

...even though my 3851 letter starts with "Dear Jason, we are pleased to inform you we did not make any changes to your tax return and will be sending you your refund in 6 to 8 weeks." This was a year and a half ago........

The IRS needs to wind their watch?
Or on second thought they decided Jason's return is a lie and he can suck on a pebble indefinitely. Quelle surprise.