Section 508 Trusts

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Section 508 Trusts

Post by Joey Smith »

http://skhoutreach.com/products/

The "About Us" section of course does not mention names, but they appear to be from the Renton, Washington, area where so many of the Pure Trust scammers hang out.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Section 508 Trusts

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:they appear to be from the Renton, Washington, area where so many of the Pure Trust scammers hang out.
Should...should we bomb it? Then maybe afterwards you can act out the carnage using interpretive dance.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Washington SecState's entry for "SKH Outreach":
SKH OUTREACH SOCIETY

UBI Number

Category
SOL

Profit/Nonprofit
Nonprofit

Active/Inactive
Active

State of Incorporation
WA

WA Filing Date
10/05/2004

Expiration Date
10/31/2012

Inactive Date

Duration
Perpetual

Special Address Information
Address

WILLIE HUGHES
1402 AUBURN WAY N # 116

City
AUBURN

State
WA

Zip
Hughes' LinkedIn page says that he is "SR Manger at SKH Outreach" doing "Taxes,payroll,property management, corporations". I suppose that's one way to put it.

"SR Manger"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So it's what, a variation on the Corp Sole scam????

Anytime I see bulletproof in a sentence on one of these sites, scam comes immediately to mind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:"SR Manger"?
Strategic Resource Manager?

Scam n' Run Manager?

You tell me.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:"SR Manger"?
Strategic Resource Manager?

Scam n' Run Manager?

You tell me.
Spring Roll
Sunlight Resistant
Superficial Reflux
Shaft Rate
Semi-Retired
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

... or even "SenioR"....
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hughes wrote "Manger" on his LinkedIn page. Twice. Why do you think he meant "Manager"?

I think he means that he slops the hogs.
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I had to look up IRC section 508, and as you might expect, there is no such thing as a "508 trust."

Section 508 contains special rules regarding charitable (501(c)(3)) trusts, such as the need to apply for exempt status (which started in 1969), the presumption of private foundation status, and some special rules for private foundations.

So 508 doesn't apply to anything but purely charitable trusts, and charitable trusts can't be for the benefit of individuals.

Which means it's just another scam using charitable trusts, but with a new layer of smoke.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra

Post by wserra »

A lot of suspicious stuff here.

(1) A simple google of "SKH Outreach" yields dead link after dead link.

(2) A second site for SKH Outreach gives he same address as Willie Hughes - 1402 Auburn Way N., Suite 116, Auburn, WA 98002. That address supposedly contains all sorts of interesting stuff. For example, there's "Alchemy Funding"; according to its registration with WA SoS, Alchemy Funding is a church. There's also "Abundant Agape Ministries" of the "Rev. James Jaeger". And then there's the Center for Universal Awareness, another "church". And Accelerate Outreach; you guessed it, a church. And there's Abednego Outreach, Clear Horizons, Career Leadership, Bella Outreach, Auric Venture, Confetti Outreach, Cowboy Up, Jime Family Outreach, Caelstis, and many, many more.

(3) And these guys have registered all of these "charities" with WA SoS as churches. And thus exempt from taxes. Crowded goddam suite.
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:A lot of suspicious stuff here.

(1) A simple google of "SKH Outreach" yields dead link after dead link.

(2) A second site for SKH Outreach gives he same address as Willie Hughes - 1402 Auburn Way N., Suite 116, Auburn, WA 98002. That address supposedly contains all sorts of interesting stuff. For example, there's "Alchemy Funding"; according to its registration with WA SoS, Alchemy Funding is a church. There's also "Abundant Agape Ministries" of the "Rev. James Jaeger". And then there's the Center for Universal Awareness, another "church". And Accelerate Outreach; you guessed it, a church. And there's Abednego Outreach, Clear Horizons, Career Leadership, Bella Outreach, Auric Venture, Confetti Outreach, Cowboy Up, Jime Family Outreach, Caelstis, and many, many more.

(3) And these guys have registered all of these "charities" with WA SoS as churches. And thus exempt from taxes. Crowded goddam suite.
Based on my visit at Google Earth (Street View), it appears that the address, 1402 Auburn Way N., Auburn, WA 98002, is the home of Auburn Mail and Copy Center.

What a surprise.....

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Hughes wrote "Manger" on his LinkedIn page. Twice. Why do you think he meant "Manager"?

I think he means that he slops the hogs.
Or he has the mange and is willing to pass it on.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Like I said, it sounds like a corp sole rip off scam, and they have just gotten lazier, or else don't really know what they are dealing with, but it comes out to being a scam none the less.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Taking a look at the phone number (singular) of the "churches" in question, they appear to match

SKH Corporate Office at
21208 103Rd Ave Se, Kent, WA 98031
SKH Outreach at
9313 S 223rd Pl, Kent, WA 98031
As well as so many clearly fraudulent "charities" that I would suspect that the State of Washington would be well within their rights to fine Mr. Hughes heavily for abuse of their bureaucratic system, even without a trial for defrauding the government.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Looking a bit closer, I found a description of a seminar that Willie offered in 2011 at http://www.pandahi.com/1005117246.html

Two colleagues were named there. Brittany Starmann, and Lynn.Lafrenais.
Starmann, at least, appears to have a considerable trail online, connected to a number of Washington state "companies."

At least one of which, http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/BA-MCCRARY-SOCIETY-WA.html , Willie Hughes is a fellow officer of.
TREASURER
Brittany Starmann
1402 Auburn Way N 116
Auburn, WA 98002

PRESIDENT
David Woods
10234 186th Ct Ne
Redmond, WA 98052

DIRECTOR
Latraya Starmann
1402 Auburn Way N 116
Auburn, WA 98002

VICE PRESIDENT
Tameka Shedwin
10234 186th Ct Ne
Redmond, WA 98052

SECRETARY
Willie Hughes
1402 Auburn Way N 116
Auburn, WA 98002
Although when she's listed alone in a company, such as this one: http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/LIVE-LAUGH- ... REACH.html , a distinctly different mailing address appears.

Other companies Brittany and Willie have worked together in include http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/CAR-AUDIO-E ... E-LLC.html and http://www.bizapedia.com/wa/BREAK-FREE-LLC.html
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

LPC wrote:I had to look up IRC section 508, and as you might expect, there is no such thing as a "508 trust."
FWIW: The '508' argument has been used by Kent Hovind and may date back to his associations with Glen Stoll:

"I have also been advised that 26 USC 508 lists churches as mandatory exceptions"
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Kent_Hovi ... _Affidavit

"He (Kent) told me “The tax laws very clearly give some ‘exceptions’; and some ‘exemptions’ for certain individuals and certain ministries, including 508 (c) (1) (a) church ministries.”"
http://www.cstnews.com/bm/social-issues ... rint.shtml
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

darling wrote:
LPC wrote:I had to look up IRC section 508, and as you might expect, there is no such thing as a "508 trust."
FWIW: The '508' argument has been used by Kent Hovind and may date back to his associations with Glen Stoll:

"I have also been advised that 26 USC 508 lists churches as mandatory exceptions"
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Kent_Hovi ... _Affidavit

"He (Kent) told me “The tax laws very clearly give some ‘exceptions’; and some ‘exemptions’ for certain individuals and certain ministries, including 508 (c) (1) (a) church ministries.”"
http://www.cstnews.com/bm/social-issues ... rint.shtml
Okay, now it's getting clearer to me. They set up a trust, call it a church, and claim that they don't even need to file for exempt status.

Which is completely wrong.

A "church" is a organization with *members* who meet regularly to worship. A trust can't be a church for the same reason a bank account can't be a church. A trust is property, but a church is people.

Without the people, there is no church, and all that's left is a fraud.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent

Which is what this is all about in the final analysis.

As near as I can tell, they are charging for helping to set up the fantasy trusts and selling them to the deluded.
wserra

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:Without the people, there is no church, and all that's left is a fraud.
Many frauds, to be exact. Dozens in the space of a single mail drop.
- David Hume