UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:18 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 am I think "agreeing" is doing too much work. It's more "humouring".
I think the guy is talking about the sale of council houses to be honest and he means they are being stolen from the people or something like that. It has, of course, fuck all to do with whatever it is Princess Nutbag is wibbling on about.
He is. Hence why I think he's clearly taking the piss. One way of dealing with a nutter is "agreeing" with them until they run out of steam :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:55 am "...I've been living there since 2003..."

I assume she knows that she has posted videos of her clearly living elsewhere. :roll:
Normal Wisdom wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:26 am I'm not sure what's going on in the last part of the video, where she is and just who it is that is agreeing with her about MPs 'stealing homes'.
I think she's visiting the former offices of convicted fraudster Winston Leachman and arguing with the security desk of offices he previously rented. I think "agreeing" is doing too much work. It's more "humouring".

Suspended sentence for Essex man guilty of providing unqualified immigration advice and fraud
They are at Romford County Court where Neelu alleges that Leachman worked as a duty solicitor (in what she alleges has something to do with the 'gun control' of judges or some such wobble).

I dare say that the security guard who made the comment about MPs may soon be an ex-security guard if the video reaches his employer. I don't suppose that Neelu afforded him the courtesy of telling him that he was being filmed and that the product would be put up on YouTube.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Princess takes herself so seriously that I doubt if she'd ever spot you were taking the piss no matter how obvious it would be to somebody who isn't a narcissistic moonbat.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:46 pm They are at Romford County Court where Neelu alleges that Leachman worked as a duty solicitor (in what she alleges has something to do with the 'gun control' of judges or some such wobble).
I can't work that bit out either. I notice her mate Eddie goes on about "Firearm frauds" and I don't know if that's the same thing or something else.

If Mr Leachman was sentenced to 20 months, which he was, he is banned from possessing any firearm for five years. No ifs, buts or maybes... He can't even own an air-gun and the fact the sentence was suspended is completely irrelevant.

That he may have once held a shotgun certificate or an FAC is supposed to prove what exactly? So did I but, like the not-so-good Mr Leachman, I very much doubt I'd get another even if I did want one... Which I don't.

I suppose it makes some sort of sense in Neelu's psychotic bonce but it's completely beyond me.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I can't make much sense of it, but in Neeluian mythology I believe that Leachman is alleged to have taken over a farm after it was repossessed and took control of a number of guns that were held there.

I believe that Edward Ellis was 'assisting' the evicted farmer.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

The previous owner of the farm was one John Hoath:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-53505947
longdog

Post by longdog »

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:53 pm I can't make much sense of it, but in Neeluian mythology I believe that Leachman is alleged to have taken over a farm after it was repossessed and took control of a number of guns that were held there.

I believe that Edward Ellis was 'assisting' the evicted farmer.
I'm none the wiser to be honest. My fairly in-depth knowledge of firearms laws is a couple of decades out of date but 'having control over' guns without the right paperwork wasn't inherently illegal and was different to 'being in possession of'. Cleaning out grandpa's house when he assumes ambient temperature and finding shooting-irons was the usual example of 'having control'. Taking one off a child was another. Being a part of an elite eviction squad that steals a house from a victim of evil banksters, and the house having guns in it, would be nearly as good.

As long as your actions afterwards are those of the reasonable Man on the Clapham Omnibus, which basically means phoning the local nick, you're pretty much covered.

It was, and I assume still is, only really an issue if you do something dumb. If you find a Sten Gun in grandpa's (RIP) house and let little Johnny take it to school for show and tell then you are going to be in the shit because you did have control over it even if you never touched a hair on its trigger.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:46 pm I'm none the wiser to be honest. My fairly in-depth knowledge of firearms laws is a couple of decades out of date but 'having control over' guns without the right paperwork wasn't inherently illegal and was different to 'being in possession of'.
But probably "in of date" for purposes here. The firearms "incident" was 2002. Fake Lawyer 2 has been living in Essex since at least 2009.

It's a cause célèbre with Matt Taylor, I suspect because Hoath was convicted for the same offence that he was - harassing the same PCC.

My take is that Hoath was angry about the non-return of his firearms and came up with a lame defence of there being corruption in Sussex police, with the non-return of his firearms as proof of that corruption. At which point he started harassing the PCC for an investigation. He was convicted. Then later, Taylor was accused of the same so when he found out about Hoath, he used the bogus accusation of corruption by Hoath to "prove" he was correct.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

My understanding of Neelu's use of the expression 'gun control' is her belief that judges are threatened with firearms to make them do nasty things like ruling against her.

I've found a blog that touches upon Hoath. I think the author is cut from the same cloth as NB, but slightly less potty. It gives a bit of an insight as it reveals that Leachman gave evidence against Hoath (in a cannabis production case).

The letter from Sussex Police suggests to me that the conspiracists are confused about a receipt that shows Leachman handing firearms to the police as opposed to the other way round. Neelu recently put the receipt up on her Facebook.

http://humanrightsuk.org/Police_Authori ... Hoath.html
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Huge thanks to all those that have contributed to making sense (as much sense as possible) of the background to the video I posted.

I've heard Neelu talking about 'gun control' for some time and was vaguely aware of something to do with the farm repossession etc but I've never found the motivation to explore enough to understand it.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Looks like it was a cannabis farm being operated within a house as opposed to a farm in the more usual sense of the word.
rosy

Post by rosy »

To lose one house to repossession through willful refusal to pay the mortgage may be regarded as misfortune, to lose two looks like stupidity. As Lady Bracknell might have said if Oscar Wilde had ever encountered Woman Neelu.

You'd think that builder that also lives (lived?) at the sister's address might have persuaded her to pay the mortgage, if only because his business is registered there.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I believe the builder in question is one Mr Coyle who features in some of Neelu's videos. He is currently fighting a 'child maintenance fraud' through the courts with Neelu and EWE providing him with guidance. What could go wrong?
rosy

Post by rosy »

What indeed? :mrgreen:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:13 pm The letter from Sussex Police suggests to me that the conspiracists are confused about a receipt that shows Leachman handing firearms to the police as opposed to the other way round. Neelu recently put the receipt up on her Facebook.

http://humanrightsuk.org/Police_Authori ... Hoath.html
Looks like confusion to me too. I'm at a loss as to how any sane person could think there has been anything even close to a firearms offence here. He came by the guns in some legal way, he turned them over to the wallopers, said wallopers gave him a receipt for said guns.

Yes the laws on guns are at times very technical and can lead to technical offences. But this looks pretty much the text-book way you are supposed to behave and no court would ever treat Mr Leachman's behaviour, whatever other faults he may have, as anything other than impeccable in this regard. What was he supposed to do? Pretend he hadn't seen the bang-sticks and let them disappear into the aether?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was just about to close the window on that John Hoath page when I noticed this at the bottom...
Rudolf Hess

Auschwitz Commandant
It seems he's confused about more than receipts for firearms. He's confused Rudolf Hess, who was already in British custody by the time the industrial scale murder got started at Auschwitz with Rudolf Höss who was commandant at there.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Another great ending to a Neelu call.

She's walking on eggshells with this repossession, simultaneously trying not to engage with the proceedings whilst being allowed an input into them (no, that doesn't make any sense).
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

simultaneously trying not to engage with the proceedings whilst being allowed an input into them
Her trapping herself by refusing to say she's a party to the case is hilarious. Raises the question of what rights Living Woman Neelu has over the property of the legal fiction anyway. :thinking:

Is that Mr Baddaloo acting as off camera prompter?
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I'm not sure. She has been mixing with a bloke called George Carter (aka London George) lately.

Carter is a Badaloo acolyte. From some of the stuff that he has put out, he has a number of criminal convictions that he is arguing are 'fraudulent' because the court has told him that they don't have sealed orders relating to them. Good luck with that one George...
AnOwlCalledSage

Whilst this is technically an EWE post, I'm putting here because he's revealed a little more about Neelu and her sister attempting to avoid paying BoS the mortgage due on her property by using a family trust.

He has said why he was refused grant of probate as executor.

The HQ16X00733 General Civil Restraint Order and Legal Service Restraint Order dated 22nd February 20218 and the 2020 000286 Restraint Renewals on 12th February 2020 prevented him from obtaining a Probate Grant.

Although I'm not sure about this. I thought anyone could be an executor?

However, he has made a direct accusation that Tony Blair ordered a "Baby Body Destruction Order" of Neelu's niece from the morgue in Redbridge. :thinking: He also claims that a medical practitioner gave Neelu's sister cancer when she was being examined for a motor accident claim.

ANd there's more on the will. It looks like Sadhana inserted into her will a conditional bequest to her other siblings and husband that required "full disclosure" of state frauds.

Neelu and EWE are now blaming her loss of Peel Drive on "Benefits Crime Framing Fraud" rather than the actual reason which is that she hadn't paid her mortgage for years and had tried to pay it off with a Swissindo M1 certificate.