The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Colin123 wrote:Well i have to say, he went down easy :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1Y5tD ... freload=10
I simply has to be ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri-PLARA19Q
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the site in infected,
rce://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js - resource://gre/modules/commonjs/sdk/loader/sandbox.js - resource://firefox-at-ghostery-dot-com/ghostery/data/includes/ghostery_dom_scanner.jsInfection: HTML:Script-infProcess: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

AVAST IS BLOCKING IT, BUT THE INFECTION IS A HTML:script-inf

ONLY STARTED GETTING THE WARNING IN THE LAST 2 HOURS, BUT EVERTIME I LOAD A NEW PAGE I AM GETTING THE WARNING
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

What site? I use Avast and no trouble here.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:one elderly lady was badgered so much by them it actually made her feel ill and she told us all so,
Does it not occurr to Crawford that the most likely reason an elderly lady is in hospital is because she is unwell?
The more I read Crawford's lies the more I am glad that he lost his home.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Prosecutors for the 8 cases due to return to court will, of course, be collecting evidence from social media, not just the defendants mobile phones. This will indicate to the judge the defendants intent, whether it was an organised group (ie conspiracy) and the defendants attitude to authority and the court system. Any intelligent person would be keeping their mouth shut and their fingers away from the keyboard for the next few months, but I don't suppose that is going to happen.
Anyone think that Ceylon is going to show remorse in order to reduce his sentence?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Well i have to say, he went down easy :-)
Diving competitions are based on a points system in which divers are scored on factors including execution and degree of difficulty.

I'd give him 4 points for his dive.
Pox

Post by Pox »

guilty wrote: Anyone think that Ceylon is going to show remorse in order to reduce his sentence?
Depends who is in court to accurately report the proceedings.
Am sure he would be quite happy to be a turncoat, as long as nobody finds out.
Probably why he objected to Mark Gillard being in court today.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
guilty wrote: Anyone think that Ceylon is going to show remorse in order to reduce his sentence?
Depends who is in court to accurately report the proceedings.
There is at least two of us attending on the 25th

(anyone else wishing to meet up feel free to pm me between now and then)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:Prosecutors for the 8 cases due to return to court will, of course, be collecting evidence from social media, not just the defendants mobile phones. This will indicate to the judge the defendants intent, whether it was an organised group (ie conspiracy) and the defendants attitude to authority and the court system. Any intelligent person would be keeping their mouth shut and their fingers away from the keyboard for the next few months, but I don't suppose that is going to happen.
Anyone think that Ceylon is going to show remorse in order to reduce his sentence?
Lucky for us there's a complete absence of intelligenc in any of the defendants. Otherwise what would we do with our evenings? From what I'mhearing about Haining he's not only a cowardly "grass" who abandons his declared principles the moment it looks like they'll get him into trouble but he's a nasty bit of work too. So long as he's with his mates, that is.

When he's on his own he's about as big and brave as when he's in the dock. "yes m'lord, no m'lord" and then it's back to the big talk where he thinks the justice system can't see. Hopefully there is some appetite for gathering evidence from social media.

On the other hand, not been to many videos from cac & mak lately, have there?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
YiamCross wrote:one elderly lady was badgered so much by them it actually made her feel ill and she told us all so,
Does it not occurr to Crawford that the most likely reason an elderly lady is in hospital is because she is unwell?
The more I read Crawford's lies the more I am glad that he lost his home.
Me Too!! he is a disgusting creature, a Liar and a Mountebank .....serves the swine right!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Still no warrant ? :shrug:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Bones wrote:Still no warrant ? :shrug:
they cant show it as they need to keep it secret for the court case they are going to win
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Bones wrote:Still no warrant ? :shrug:

Mr Ebert will finish his in depth forensic analysis very soon I am sure.
Does seem strange as the court sent them to them at the end of July.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:
guilty wrote: a cowardly "grass"
Dobbing Mark in was a low level to stoop. I think he tried to get Mark ejected from the court in order for Mark not to be able to report the truth. Nasty piece of attempted censorship.

Grassing someone up is bad enough let alone dobbing him in for something he had no proof of.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

IDIOT wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
guilty wrote: a cowardly "grass"
Dobbing Mark in was a low level to stoop. I think he tried to get Mark ejected from the court in order for Mark not to be able to report the truth. Nasty piece of attempted censorship.

Grassing someone up is bad enough let alone dobbing him in for something he had no proof of.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CCTV FOOTAGE OF MARK CEYLON PLEADING IN COURT,,,,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWv7z_l0FEM
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

So if the estate agent was to receive multiple anonymous threats that ANYONE who buys this house will never be able to relax as malicious random harassment could occur anytime without warning. I doubt Bradford and Bingley would ever recoup the money they claim it is due or the cost of the repo legal and security action to date. Just imagine if that happened...
That's a great way to help the Crawfords... help them lose their new home, that is.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Jeffrey wrote:Image

I've seen better acting in soccer matches.
The problem with these people is that they've always got a device in one hand recording proceedings. Doesn't help the balance.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dr. Caligari wrote:That's a great way to help the Crawfords... help them lose their new home, that is.
This is what some of us have been on about. Look at the "winners" and "losers":
B&B owed £45k plus interest, charges and insurance for 2 years £5k? legal costs £20k?
Plus security costs £20k
Plus removals and storage, bits and pieces, £5k?

Tom and Sue's house sold for what? £55k-£60k?

We don't know if Sue's mum made a will nor do we know how many siblings she has who may also inherit. Big assumptions but let's say Sue is the only offspring but mum didn't make a will. Say mum's house is worth £100k-£120k.

So, final account from B&B/ARUK says Tom and Sue owe them £40k. They can force the sale of the house and or petition for bankruptcy for both of them.
Forced sale of Sue's mum's house at £100k, minus some expenses, Tom and Sue come out with £55k-£60k.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Almost like the cops played a Jedi Mind Trick on him and didn't touch him at all. Went down like a sack of shi7 either way.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:That's a great way to help the Crawfords... help them lose their new home, that is.
This is what some of us have been on about. Look at the "winners" and "losers":
B&B owed £45k plus interest, charges and insurance for 2 years £5k? legal costs £20k?
Plus security costs £20k
Plus removals and storage, bits and pieces, £5k?

Tom and Sue's house sold for what? £55k-£60k?

We don't know if Sue's mum made a will nor do we know how many siblings she has who may also inherit. Big assumptions but let's say Sue is the only offspring but mum didn't make a will. Say mum's house is worth £100k-£120k.

So, final account from B&B/ARUK says Tom and Sue owe them £40k. They can force the sale of the house and or petition for bankruptcy for both of them.
Forced sale of Sue's mum's house at £100k, minus some expenses, Tom and Sue come out with £55k-£60k.

if they are declared bankrupt, then tom and sue will prob walk away with nothing, as the last repo for a bankrupt, there was 75 k in fees for the IR ( Manchester one) and if they try and put the house in the kids names to stop it being taken then the IR can send them to jail for it