The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Even if people did notice the writing on the notes, so what? What message are they trying to convey? Some bloke up in Nottingham refused to pay his mortgage and lost his house. Nothing spectacular there. Most people would say: "So?"

Amusingly watsonsdog believes defacing the notes is a suggestion made by Quatloos.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... d3HZ8R4WrU
If his reading comprehension skills really are that atrocious then maybe it is best that he stays where he is amongst the other illiterates.
When i left the RAF I "helped" a friend before I went to my Airline job, said help was working nights at a Tesco 24 hour store, was only for a month but it was a real eye opener. Trust me I have sat on a till albeit not for very long because the keys are somewhat different to those in the back of an F-4, and they would send me back to my aisle as soon as they could, but I did notice lots of notes with crap written on them. People hate spending money it is that simple.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Even if people did notice the writing on the notes, so what? What message are they trying to convey? Some bloke up in Nottingham refused to pay his mortgage and lost his house. Nothing spectacular there. Most people would say: "So?"

Amusingly watsonsdog appears to believe defacing the notes is a suggestion made by Quatloos.
If his reading comprehension skills really are that atrocious then maybe it is best that he stays where he is amongst the other illiterates.
I wasn't going to say anything given incitement is a crime & ceylon's on bail :P

I think the little puppy dog is trying to get Haining nicked, not that the police would probably bother with something so trivial, but it's just fun watching them mess up so badly.

Btw. I also noticed the naughty puppy has agreed to come here to debate, providing the quatloos members unban themselves* from goodf and sign in their first to take his pre-debate exam, which consists of watching a video & listing 5 reasons you disagree with it.

I think that's his evasive way of telling people his favourite colour is yellow.

* The suggestion was made AFTER he read the comments in this thread about how people couldn't post there. Which again spells yellow.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

What an embarrassing video by Craig Crawford

https://www.facebook.com/10001004001958 ... =2&theater
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:What an embarrassing video by Craig Crawford

To be fair I've just made an embarrassing video too, but seeing as mine is me singing for some women I know I'll be keeping it better hidden than Craig's.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:What an embarrassing video by Craig Crawford

A very amateur attempt at copying Harry Enfield and his famous 'loadsamoney' character.

This is how it should be done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amusingly watsonsdog appears to believe defacing the notes is a suggestion made by Quatloos.
I have copied them and defaced a few notes, mine read

#watsonsdogistooscaredtosignuphere
#watsonsdogcouldnotdebatehiswayoutapaperbag
#watsonsdogmakeslassielooklikeeinstein
#wastonsdogisalltalkandboresme
#Tomlosthiscase
#Tomdidntrepaythecapital
#guylovesapint
#ceylonisamuppet
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:

#Tomlosthiscase
#Tomdidntrepaythecapital
#guylovesapint
#ceylonisamuppet
#Watsonsdoglikesrespondingtohisownpostswhennooneelsedoes

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:

#Tomlosthiscase
#Tomdidntrepaythecapital
#guylovesapint
#ceylonisamuppet
Hey, that's eight notes! Put them in a flowerpot and one day you might have as many as young Craig is grasping in his video. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest ramblings from EFOTB

Nona Noigel
8 hrs
(2) The power of the court to stay execution of a warrant of control may be exercised by a District Judge, or a court officer where paragraph (10) applies, and the power of the court to stay execution of any other warrant or of a writ of control may be exercised by a Master or District Judge.
now this is interesting, as one of the cops (on the rooftop day) did ask who signed that, it's says Master, it's not a judge that sighned it. Thought ignorance was no Excuse.
Like Comment
Craig Crawford, Francis Hanney and 6 others like this.

Nona Noigel I am referring to the Writ that was shown to the cops by Craig, and others.
8 hrs · Like · 2

Nona Noigel The bailiff named on the warrant is the only person legally authorised to act...did tom not tell all, this, on the eviction day.
8 hrs · Like · 1

Claire Booker Just received an alert for a FOI request someone made regarding the warrant but as usual the request was denied. Cannot share link off of what do they know for some reason
6 hrs · Like

Tom Crawford Its amazing the Police dont even know the ranking in the court system ?
6 hrs · Like · 4

Claire Booker Everyone is a legal philosopher until on the receiving end Nona Noigel law is far from being a constant when it is a tool to control a behaviour or attitudes. It is too complex to be a constant. A law is only a law if the law permits it (who is the law?) Methodology and Madness wink emoticon apologies if that came across as deep and riddled (philosophy fan)
4 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

Claire Booker http://www2.law.ox.ac.uk/jurisprudence/hart.htm
Legal Philosophy in Oxford > Legal philosophers > HLA Hart
HLA (Herbert) Hart (1907-1992)Hart was the son of a Jewish tailor of Polish and German descent. He was educated at Bradford Grammar School and New College Oxford, where he obtained a brilliant first class in Classical Greats. He practised at the Chancery Bar from 1932 to 1940 along with Richard (lat…
WWW2.LAW.OX.AC.UK
5 hrs · Like

Claire Booker Tom I hope things are going well and you're getting all the support you need to keep fighting xx
4 hrs · Like

Amanda Pike they wouldn't have cared if it was ronnie biggs who signed any documents as long as their ickle bosses told them to do it they scream back how high do you want me to jump sarge!
2 hrs · Like

Nona Noigel Don't much care for philosophy myself, the quote at the top came from there own web page www.justice.gov.uk. was at an eviction yesterday, the warrant was produced, However, it was not even signed, but still the cops accepted it, although they stayed on oath and did not interfere, just like on the day of the roof top 6, the cops are shown a legitimate document and ignore it, yesterday, they were shown an illegitimate document and ignore it.

Justice.gov.uk
Northampton Business Centre is experiencing problems with helpdesk lines. Further information. I am a......
JUSTICE.GOV.UK
1 hr · Like

Claire Booker Glad everything turned out ok for the Woman. Sterling job by all who assisted. If it wasn't for my folks helping me out for 9 months financially I would have lost my home several years ago. There was nothing like this heard of back then. Toms case has really opened a lot of doors to assistance that is available from extraordinary members of the public who care.
49 mins · Like · 2

Nona Noigel Toms case has indeed opened very many people eyes, in a variety of ways, many avenues have been opened for people to explore, even today, Toms continues as he does, to expose the many things that are very wrong in a system that is dedicated to the very few instead of the many, the work that has been done by many including tom is ensuring that the house of cards continues to crumble.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Latest ramblings from EFOTB

Nona Noigel
(2) The power of the court to stay execution of a warrant of control may be exercised by a District Judge, or a court officer where paragraph (10) applies, and the power of the court to stay execution of any other warrant or of a writ of control may be exercised by a Master or District Judge.
now this is interesting, as one of the cops (on the rooftop day) did ask who signed that, it's says Master, it's not a judge that sighned it. Thought ignorance was no Excuse.

Nona Noigel I am referring to the Writ that was shown to the cops by Craig, and others.

Nona Noigel The bailiff named on the warrant is the only person legally authorised to act...did tom not tell all, this, on the eviction day.

Tom Crawford Its amazing the Police dont even know the ranking in the court system ?
It might as well be written in Mandarin Chinese, for all the sense it makes. I think they are saying that the High Court Order obtained 20th July was from a higher court and should have led to the County Court Possession Order being countermanded or reversed by the Police. Clearly it did not contain anything which could support that view :

The total meaning and effect of the McCloud order was that the Nottingham Court had to give the Crawfrauds copies of any documents, order or warrants which they were entitled to have. Nothing else.

Perhaps Tom Crawfraud doesn't understand this, but more likely his "ranking in the court system" comment was a lie with the intent of falsely purporting that a higher court had quashed the eviction.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

:beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse: :beatinghorse:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote: #Watsonsdoglikesrespondingtohisownpostswhennooneelsedoes

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
In his defence he's obviously a kid, either in his teens, or a very immature early 20's, not that bright who has fallen in with a bunch of idiots but can't see it because he's to enamoured with them as he sees them as edgy, different, a bit rebellious, and he thinks that makes them cool.

I just hope he snaps out of it before he kills to many braincells.

I may ridicule these people (they bring it on themselves) but I'm a softy at heart so I don't really wish most of them any harm, although in the case of the genuine criminals I do wish upon them the punishments that befit their crimes.

Besides, whilst we might tease the little puppy for being a coward we know he won't come over here, & to be honest I think that's not a bad thing.

I mean what arguments does he have?

Of course we're right, facts show that, Tom lost his house, and Guy, and Ebert et al., we were right.

Peters checks all bounced and the bank and it's checks are treated as fraudulent, we were right.

Ceylon and the roof top blunders are in court, we were right about that too.

It's not that we think we're right, it's that the evidence proves we're right.

What's his counter?

It'll be links to stupid videos on YouTube, or to posts on the David Icke forum, or similar sources of inane drivel from the uneducated, unqualified, the crooked, or the insane, uncorroborated, with no supporting evidence that proves nothing but just sounds a bit cool to him & we have enough of that from pigsy.

It's not like he'd be capable of entering any of the threads on here and making a relevant contribution, considered and sourced (even if as a dissenting voice).

Obviously this is a tolerant forum, so he'd be allowed to sign up, but he couldn't offer anything, so he'll stay in his playpen.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

You are missing one vital point NG. They won.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

IDIOT wrote:You are missing one vital point NG. They won.
NG3 is missing another vital point. Sometimes shooting fish in a barrel can be fun.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will have to say from my own point of view that the QB order doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it certainly doesn't say what they seem to want to think it says.

My question, from lack of familiarity with HM court system, but wouldn't they be able to just go to the court where they got plunked and get copies of the orders just of right? I mean, any court here you can go to and get a copy of any order that was issued by that court in a particular case, and particularly in one in which you were involved. This whole wrangle just doesn't make much in the way of sense to me. Excepting that I don't think they were trying for sense, just drama and angst.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:
My question, from lack of familiarity with HM court system, but wouldn't they be able to just go to the court where they got plunked and get copies of the orders just of right?.
I believe so. Which is probably why this is the only known example of a Crawford being successful in court. I imagine the Master issuing the order was laughing hard deep down inside.

I too am confused about why they would pay money to get something they already had at least one copy of. My theory is they don't believe what they have is what they think they should have got but why they would think an order from a higher court would produce anything different if all the courts are corrupt is a mystery to me.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I too am confused about why they would pay money to get something they already had at least one copy of. My theory is they don't believe what they have is what they think they should have got but why they would think an order from a higher court would produce anything different if all the courts are corrupt is a mystery to me.
My theory (for which I have no supporting evidence) is that the Crawfords went into the higher court asking for the eviction to be set aside, claiming all sorts of things (maybe even that they "won" their case but were evicted anyway); the judge hearing their application asked them what evidence supported their allegations; and they said it was all in the lower court's files but they had never seen any of it. The judge then issued this order, and told them to come back if the lower court's files supported their claims; they decided to claim that this order was a "victory."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that Dr C is right here, the upper level judge said one thing, they interpreted it to suit themselves, and expected to get something different the next time around.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

There is a long history of Tom and co. claiming that the County Court has refused / failed to respond to their requests to see the Order of Possession, Warrant of Possession etc. We don't know if this is true but it appears that they were entitled to have copies of those documents. The Order from the High Court simply states that the County Court should give them copies of the documentation that they are allowed to see under existing Civil Procedure Rules including the Order and Warrant of Possession.

The request to the High Court seems to have been made on the premise that they need to have the documents in order to seek permission to appeal the Order of Possession. This would all have been entirely reasonable to the Master at the High Court especially given that he would have had no formal knowledge of the history of the case. Therefore he would have been perfectly willing to grant the Order requested.

Of course, Tom and his supporters mistakenly or purposely misunderstood the nature of the Order from The High Court and interpreted it as meaning that the Warrant of Possession had to be presented by any of the "authorities" that they chose to confront, on demand, in order to prove the validity of the eviction and without which the eviction (which had already happened) should be reversed. Cue all the shouting and hollering at Fearne Chase and the nonsensical ramblings from forensic legal expert, Inky Taylor. It's no surprise that the police were mightily confused.

My expectation is that the Crawfrauds will follow the path already well trodden by Ebert and Taylor, i.e. a long series of convoluted, drawn out but ultimately unsuccessful court actions possibly with the odd "publicity stunt" for light relief.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
My expectation is that the Crawfrauds will follow the path already well trodden by Ebert and Taylor, i.e. a long series of convoluted, drawn out but ultimately unsuccessful court actions possibly with the odd "publicity stunt" for light relief.
I think that you are right.

Quite simply, the Crawford's made a huge error in going down the Alice in Wonderland FMoTL route and this was made worse by the fact that in their journey they came upon the likes of Ceylon, Ebert, Taylor and O'Bonkers and they never made it as far as seeing a real solicitor who would provide solid advice.

Until they can see that FMoTL has failed them they will continue to believe that the house was stolen. I do no think that there is an hope of this happening any time soon.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.