The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by AndyPandy »

Normal Wisdom wrote: My expectation is that the Crawfrauds will follow the path already well trodden by Ebert and Taylor, i.e. a long series of convoluted, drawn out but ultimately unsuccessful court actions possibly with the odd "publicity stunt" for light relief.
We can only hope so :haha: :Axe:
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:My theory is they don't believe what they have is what they think they should have got but why they would think an order from a higher court would produce anything different if all the courts are corrupt is a mystery to me.
I agree. They have shit loads of documentation from the courts but none of it says "The Crawfords have won their case, the bungalow is theirs free and clear and anybody who says they lost is wrong with a capital W" so they are going to keep on demanding to see the paperwork until they get that piece of paper... Which doesn't exist.

Basically it's a case of "We won... There must be a document that says we won... We want a copy of that document" :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

My theory is that this is the equivalent to a hypochondriac's visit to a doctor. The doctor can't find a real problem but the patient insists on being treated. The doctor says, "I have these wonderful pills. I'm sure they will do the trick. They even have a fancy Latin name: placebo."
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Breaking News!!!

Tom Crawford and family violated!!!!1!!!!

In a startling video relaeased today by Tom Crawford we learn that he and his whole family were violated on 2nd July.

He releases a tedious shocking compilation of old rehashed fresh video footage that everyone has seen at least half a dozen times no one has yet seen outlining something I can't understand why they won and are victims of genocide.

Featuring!!!! Rare footage of the previously unheard Nicole from 4:29 in. Turns out she is as crazy as the rest of them.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55DF1654

There must be a point to this but I'm damned if I can see it. Lovely family portrait at 30:48, don't they look a picture? Oh happy days, when they had a house to live in. Craig looks about 10, must have been before he started on the steriods.

Maybe the point is to show they can't add captions and titles without running off the edge of the screen. Or edit for shit.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:Breaking News!!!
He's right about one thing, it's a shocking video, shockingly poor.

No new arguments though, just the same old, tired lies previously exposed.

If that's the best they've got then they've got nothing.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Tom said: I'd like your reaction ...
He forgot to say " Unless of course you happen to think that the eviction was correct, long overdue and that I brought all this on my own family with my stupidity and stubbornness".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Before I waste however more minutes of my life watching this idiot making baseless claims - can someone tell me if there is a unicorn in this video ?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Before I waste however more minutes of my life watching this idiot making baseless claims - can someone tell me if there is a unicorn in this video ?
My advice, do what I did, watch the beginning, realise it's a clipshow, then fast forward and then just comeback here and sigh at the lies and immaturity, before ridiculing them some more.

& no, I saw no unicorns.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's an old video, I'd seen it before.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote:Before I waste however more minutes of my life watching this idiot making baseless claims - can someone tell me if there is a unicorn in this video ?
My advice, do what I did, watch the beginning, realise it's a clipshow, then fast forward and then just comeback here and sigh at the lies and immaturity, before ridiculing them some more.

& no, I saw no unicorns.
Thanks NG3

I am pleased to learn at least that no unicorns where hurt in the latest release from 'Crazy Fool in a Hat' Productions. I was just about to call the RSPCA just in case
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It's boring now, same old same old, regurgitated ramblings!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:It's an old video, I'd seen it before.
Is it? I thought it was crap old footage sandwiched between a whole new verbal recap of the same old same old.

I highlighted the, er, highlights which is a rare appearance from the otherwise absent Nicole and the family photo.

Definitely don't watch the middle bit, it's all old news (how Sweaty Sue earned her nickname if you're really desperate to know) and the bit at the end where poor Betty is mentioned as an afterthought.

It may be that all of it is old & I just zoned out at the time it first appeared.

Whatever, it certainly falls far short of what we've been promised over the last several weeks. New ground breaking video detailing their progress against the corrupt courts and, especially, their forensic analysis of the famous Unicorn warrant. Which they've had for what, a month now?

Show us the warrant!!!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:It's boring now, same old same old, regurgitated ramblings!
Tom is going to have to accept the fact that, where his old house is concerned, it's game over. It's gone and he ain't getting it back. End of. Until he admits to himself that he was an idiot for believing the lies of Taylor, Waugh, Ebert and Hainning he will never be able to move on. He is only hurting himself now.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:It's boring now, same old same old, regurgitated ramblings!
It's the nature of the beast.

They didn't pay the mortgage so they have no legal avenues open, except eventual vexatious litigation & after the failure of the attempted retaking of the house they've lost their bottle when it comes to direct action, so all they have left is to repeat the same old, tired lies, again and again, to an ever decreasing audience.

In short they have lost, failed, their case is dead, finished, no more, it has ceased to be, expired and gone to meet it's maker, it's bereft of life, & in fact if Tom hadn't trotted out this awful compilation video it would be pushing up the daisies.

The legal battle is now history, finished, kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!

All that's left really is to laugh at the criminal cases, as the losers give us one final curtain call, and then it's time to move on.

Never follow them to far down the rabbit hole, because after a while there's nothing to see but idiots repeating the same turgid lies to each other, over and over.

It's now time to focus on new cases.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Not that surprised. His mistake was being with the wrong person at the wrong time.

As I said that day it was obvious that Craig would be arrested if he was around towards the end, just to get the bail conditions if nothing else, so he really was the last person anyone should have been with at the time. Chris wasn't smart enough to work that out.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Get a load of this....

'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Chris has had his charges dropped
To be honest, that isn't a surprise. As all he was likely doing was filming, the CPS don't have much of a case. Think about what he might have been filming and it isn't the person holding the camera who is in trouble.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

JonnyL wrote:Get a load of this....

CANT SEE IT SOME HOW,,,,I BIT OF PROOF WOULD NOT GO AMISS, OR ARE WE TURNING INTO THE CRAWFORDS :sarcasmon: