Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

JamesVincent wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:16 am Was there enough of them to actually generate an implosion?
I don't know. Does stupidity have mass and enough gravity to collapse to a singularity of dumb?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Eranou
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Eranou »

Eaststander wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:10 am Are the PLD imploding? Jacquie Silly Hat seems to have all but disappeared. The gruesome Janie of the family Walsh, following her stunning taking over of Edinburgh castle, has only posted once since then, and this was a particularly nutty announcement of a new King. Even the very unpleasant DonnaLee of the family Andrews seems to have given up, having not posted any of her dreary videos for nearly a month.
Had to sign up here because of the antics from this lot!

There's a more recent video of Janie of the family Walsh and co having a ceremony announcing the "new king" and signing their oaths to him. All while the new monarch awkwardly stands their and says f*all throughout the whole thing!

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:25 am
JamesVincent wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:16 am Was there enough of them to actually generate an implosion?
I don't know. Does stupidity have mass and enough gravity to collapse to a singularity of dumb?
I think the best it could have ever been was just a giant sucking sound.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:25 am
I stand corrected. Perhaps ‘crumble’ or ‘fizzle’ are more appropriate.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Eranou wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:55 am
There's a more recent video of Janie of the family Walsh and co having a ceremony announcing the "new king" and signing their oaths to him. All while the new monarch awkwardly stands their and says f*all throughout the whole thing!
How did he become king then? I didn't vote for him.

Did some moistened bint lob a scimitar at him or something?

This might have become clear had I watched the full thing but I stopped when they got to the barely concealed anti-Semitic bullshit right near the beginning.

I suspect if I had the mental capacity to sit through it all without making myself ill they would have outed themselves not only as delusional and racist but fascist or outright Nazi. You don't usually have to scratch to deep to find it as it seems to be natural progression from their apparent belief that they have the right to run the country whether anybody else wants them to or not. The appeals to patriotism aren't a great sign in my humble, not even slightly patriotic, opinion.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If only a sock puppet could post "I have it on good authority that Jacquie Phoenix has been deported" we could solve her mystery disappearance once and for all. She wouldn't be able to help herself in breaking the silence!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:47 pm If only a sock puppet could post "I have it on good authority that Jacquie Phoenix has been deported" we could solve her mystery disappearance once and for all. She wouldn't be able to help herself in breaking the silence!
She's on a Facebook ban. I have a sock puppet in there. I'm also on the Telegram thing, it's just a long stream of drivel, hundreds of people messaging in one long thread.
There are reports of her being off grid with no phone signal. I find this very hard to believe in the UK, apart from the Scottish Highlands & places like that, it's very hard to have no signal. I suspect a lack of credit on a PAYG phone. Telegram has her last appearance at:
Which would be September 15.
I suspect she's on a booze & nose candy bender.
A flick through the Telegram has a post with her bank details in a UK form - Sort Code & account number.
The sort code belong to Contis Financial Services. They look like some sort of Banking reseller, enabling accounts to dubious persons with ruinous fees I suspect. There's no way she could get a pucker UK account.

I saw a begging post saying she was down to her last tenner in late august.

If you can bear it, anybody can join the group.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm
The sort code belong to Contis Financial Services. They look like some sort of Banking reseller, enabling accounts to dubious persons with ruinous fees I suspect. There's no way she could get a pucker UK account.
A favourite with advance fee scammers of all kinds a few years ago. Particularly the three bedroom flat in Mayfair for £300 per month lot when I went through a phase of baiting them.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Jacquie's back but it looks like she's been sipping the cooking sherry again to the bewilderment of some of the faithful ..
Important Anouncement !
Get ready for a some 6,000 year old red pills. 1.being that the time of legalese has come to an end earth now speaks in old English the original language of our creators yes 2 ande theye arye aboete toe cumme hoeme soe bee readye, thoese whome have eyes leate theme seyea

<more gibberish snipped>
Christine Fiechtl
I am from a foreign country and English is not my first language. I have no problem with English, but I really could only read a few words here and could not understand most of it. There could at least have been a translation. I really wanted to read and understand.
John Guerin
Christine Fiechtl it looks like gibberish to me.
Doesn't appear possible to link directly to that post, but here's another one, equally unintelligible ...
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
September 25 at 3:48
Attention ALL Mankind !
Judgement Day for all Souls has arrived !
There are only 3 creation points in time
1. Origin / the beginning
2. Redemption / the middle
3. Salvation / the end and current point in time !
Every soul including Yours was created during one of these creation points in time including Lucifer and his fallen.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 652245620/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And a video, only four minutes. To summarise, redress is over as the people didn't back her up, but Lucifer is being banished instead. Or something along those lines.
https://www.facebook.com/johnp.gormley/ ... 225527608/
longdog

Post by longdog »

1.being that the time of legalese has come to an end earth now speaks in old English the original language of our creators yes 2 ande theye arye aboete toe cumme hoeme soe bee readye, thoese whome have eyes leate theme seyea
Because Old English is obviously just putting an extra E on the end of Ye Moderne Englishe. :mrgreen:

Sôðlic wordlian êadig æghwæðer ge wiðweorpan.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:07 am Jacquie's back but it looks like she's been sipping the cooking sherry again to the bewilderment of some of the faithful ..
Someone should have warned her about going full Hovind. Never go full Hovind.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I think she's gone full Neelu, or even beyond.
John Guerin
Christine Fiechtl it looks like gibberish to me.
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
Christine Fiechtl you are a creation point 3 your Soul has not experienced Rencarnation that's why you can only read a little of it

And ..
Nick Mole
Do I now need to write to the council about my council tax in olde english?
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
Nick Mole there won't be council tax or bills of rent lol Paradice is being restored now
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's well worth reading the entirety of JP's most recent posts, if you have a taste for florid batshit eschatology.

The best bit is that, in between the maps of where the cosmic war between good and evil is going on RIGHT NOW, and the warnings that you need to get on side now or be damned, people are still posting queries about what to do to get out of driving offences and bills.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And still it continues, presumably at some point she passes out and will be moved to the corner or under a table somewhere to sleep it off ..
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
I am watching the battlefield in real time world wide !
All earthquakes that are no longer releasing fallen angels have been removed from this map however 2 more opened up today huricaines are our Archangel Enforcers heavy rains and flooding are our armies that have passed judgment and are hitting the battlefield.
I'm not kidding when I say judgement day has arrived
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Much as we'd like to think she's gone nuts, I suspect she's been hacked. Perhaps whoever she's been lodging with has got hold of her laptop.
On Telegram it's all kidnap theory.
[EDIT] Just saw the video. It is her. She has gone nuts.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I watched the video as well. The question of why she is on AISH has now been answered.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

eric wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:12 pm I watched the video as well. The question of why she is on AISH has now been answered.
I get a message at the video link saying it is locked (or something). How can I see it?
And where can I read Ms Silly Hat’s wise words? Can’t seem to find them anywhere.

But certainly, from what I read on this thread, she has finally departed from rationality.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Watching the video I was struck by how sane acting she seems compared to recent manic televisual appearances. If it weren't for the fact what she is saying is so incredibly insane I might mistake her for a normal person.

If this isn't an attempt to refashion her grift into something new and more profitable I might wonder if she's actually more sane when she's high or pissed or both.... As she clearly was in so many previous videos.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

For those having FB video issues, The Freeman Archives comes to the rescue.