Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron David Ward: One of them was a Phsycolagist. I distroyed the fucker. Gutted him like a wet fish.
As BvT failed to include a link to this self-proclaimed victory, we will have to trust his word that it occurred. But who could doubt the integrity of the genius who designed and built the global digital banking network?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Having to analyze David Ward probably would destroy a psychologist. His idiocy is exceeded only by his belief that he's a genius.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Latest shit idea. A rival to block chain, 'Lien Chain'. Yes, you heard it.

He only needs 30k and he's not crowd funding.

Yet.
I don’t know if I should do this yet but what the hay.

I have been blasted by countless shills and trolls over the years. Not that that bothers me in the slightest. It’s like water off a ducks back.

But then there are some good people here who have also given me a hard time as this is in some ways a failed project and no means of redress. Quite simply we have no means to cash in these Liens.

Now I have been busy on part "B" of this project but which has nothing to do with Liens and won’t be here at all. I did have an idea December 2016 and I tried to engage other people to implement this idea. This has come to no avail. If you want something doing then do it yourself.

One of the points of creating a security instrument by way of a Lien is that a security instrument is cleared funds which can be placed in a Bank as cleared funds. Now I am sure I don’t have a need to go into great detail as to why the Banks will not allow this to happen. SO what we need is another vehicle. We need another commercial vehicle to transfer OUR asset from one type of commercial instrument to one we can use.

Now that vehicle does exist. I fact there are already 16,000 of these vehicles in existence today. There are 16,000 Block chain coin currencies on a planet where at best there is only 200 fiat currencies and that alone is staggering.

Now as I have gone into hibernation for the winter and Project “B” is on hold until April I have taken the time to address this matter. We are now in conference at the very early stages of negotiating with a Bloch Chain Coin developer company. We are by some means and I am going to pull out all the stops to get a Lien Coin sorted. This will be the first But not the last Block chain coin that we can use as a vehicle for the transfer of commercial instruments.

Now to get this Lien Coin Platform established will cost $30,000 fiat. This is not something I have in my back pocket. At this stage I don’t feel the need to crowd fund this. I am in negotiations to fund this from the security instruments. SO far there has been no resistance to these negotiations but it is early days yet.

I have today provided this Block Chain developer company with detailed overview and that detailed over view was 2000 words and 13,500 characters with embedded URL links to the published files here and video as well. Enough to give the guys at the developer company a headache.

So all I can say at this stage is this. Negotiations so far are going well with no visible resistance at this point. AND. We might. We just might have a Lien Coin Vehicle by the end of Jan. If anyone wants copy of the correspondence so far then PM me. It’s not a Lien so I won’t post it here.

Now I don’t know that I should share this yet. But I have. I don’t know why it has to be me that does all the work. There is 16,000 of these Block Chain Vehicles already. Anyone can get this done. WHY is it down to me???

Now if you piss me off I will growl at you all again. SO don’t do it.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

One of the points of creating a security instrument by way of a Lien is that a security instrument is cleared funds which can be placed in a Bank as cleared funds.
No it isn't.

Now I am sure I don’t have a need to go into great detail as to why the Banks will not allow this to happen.
There ya go... I told ya.

There are 16,000 Block chain coin currencies on a planet
15,990 of which are completely worthless.

Now to get this Lien Coin Platform established will cost $30,000 fiat.
Hang on... Isn't Baron von Trampbeard supposed to be a level 1,000,000 computer expert?

I have today provided this Block Chain developer company with detailed overview and that detailed over view was 2000 words and 13,500 characters.
That's about three pages of 10pt text. Hardly a magnum opus.

There is 16,000 of these Block Chain Vehicles already. Anyone can get this done. WHY is it down to me???
Because it takes a delusional nutter and you are one?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Baron von Trampbeard wrote:At this stage I don’t feel the need to crowd fund this. I am in negotiations to fund this from the security instruments. SO far there has been no resistance to these negotiations but it is early days yet.
BvT really is exceptionally stupid, isn't he?

Firstly, it costs practically nothing to create a new cryptocurrency. Fork an existing blockchain server program, create a catchy name and logo, persuade people to buy them (with fiat or other cyber currencies). As LienCoin would be useless, there would be no transactions except for the initial sale to stupid greedy people, the whole global system could easily be run on a Raspberry Pi.

Secondly, further to above, who actually wants a currency which is "backed" by imaginary and unenforceable debt? Because the Queen didn't reply to a "notice" from Neelu, she has accepted a contractual debt of twelfty billion pounds, etc. Nobody, not even the stupid greedy people, will hand over sterling currency for a share of three magic cyber-beans.

Thirdly, if BvT thinks he will get £30k of development work in return for some LienCoins, he is either delusional or he's dealing with some desperate or shady people. The first rule of development work for internet start-ups is "cash on delivery". If they bother to read his gibberish briefing, or send it to their lawyers or accountants, they'll soon realise why BvT lives in a van.

Peter of England would have done this so much better.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

you're reading way too much into his post. only 'work' he wants to do is collect 30k
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm As LienCoin would be useless, there would be no transactions except for the initial sale to stupid greedy people, ...
Except for the word initial, that 's roughly true of any "coin".

But isn't it true of crypto wallets, that they can't go overdrawn? So how can a debt be transferred from one person to another person, even hypothetically, by means of this Lien Coin concept?

Admittedly that doesn't matter, as it's not a real plan.

The comments should be interesting, anyway.
longdog

Post by longdog »

HardyW wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm The comments should be interesting, anyway.
I never cease to be amazed he has a few followers who manage to be even more stupider than he is.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bell curve and standard deviations. :brickwall:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

HardyW wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm But isn't it true of crypto wallets, that they can't go overdrawn? So how can a debt be transferred from one person to another person, even hypothetically, by means of this Lien Coin concept?
The key to this is the eternal Sovcit Alchemist's dream - eg "One of the points of creating a security instrument by way of a Lien is that a security instrument is cleared funds..".

So for example I have a mortgage from the Swindon Building Society. I must repay them £76,402 over the next 11 years, with an agreed interest rate accruing. My "obligation to pay" is a security instrument owned by SBS, and they can, if they wish, sell that "entitlement to future income" to any investor. My "obligation to pay" is amply secured by my home, and there are effective mechanisms to force the sale if necessary. SBS therefore owns a quite valuable security instrument, and can sell it for a good price.

Now compare to a FMOTL who claims that because the Chief Constable didn't rebut their 46 page affidavit of drivel (by sworn oath, under full commercial liability, by moonlight, within 7 days, yada yada) there is an agreed debt of twelfty billion pounds. How much is their "entitlement to future income" worth? Obviously it's worth nothing in the real world, because it isn't lawful, credible or enforceable.

BvT's dream is to turn the worthless dross of unilateral liens, foisted contracts and fee schedules into something with actual value. He wants to cite them as the basis of LienCoin's worth. So each circulated LienCoin now symbolically represents a share of the massive "entitlement to future income" from all the unpaid liens. The LienCoin thus transformatively becomes an object of value, it is tradeable and can even be exchanged for boring old fiat monies.

This is utter bollocks of course, a symbolic share of something worthless is also worthless. BvT might as well launch DogshitCoin, backed by the immense quantity of dogshit in the local park. It's the same scam as Werebank and Re, but without PoE's slick marketing and execution.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:16 pm This is utter bollocks of course, a symbolic share of something worthless is also worthless. BvT might as well launch DogshitCoin, backed by the immense quantity of dogshit in the local park. It's the same scam as Werebank and Re, but without PoE's slick marketing and execution.
Dog shit was once used to soften leather so I suppose it still can be which would make dog eggs worth slightly more than BitLien.

Having four dogs means I have a nearly inexhaustible supply of brown gold... Investment opportunities available... Get in early for maximum profit!!!!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:33 pm Having four dogs means I have a nearly inexhaustible supply of brown gold... Investment opportunities available... Get in early for maximum profit!!!!
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

The Baron's found some other village idiots... "officeally"
8 January at 16:29 ·

I have been wasting my day.

Well not really wasting my day I have been taking some well earned downtime. Which means I am doing nothing. Spending some time entertaining myself on Youtube and that takes my head of in all manner of directions. We noticed a short parliamentary speech by Michael Gove. Why would I have any interest in these idiots well I make exception for Michael Gove.
Michael Gove is the top scumbag who writes the court procedure rules. He should be the most hated man on the planet if people knew who he was. Michael Gove is the guy who wrote the court procedure rules that prevent a Judge from seeing banking fraud for a Banks Mortgage repossession and also prevents the defendant from challenging the validity of the claim. Some of us have known who he is for a long time. 99% of people don’t know about this court procedure rule.

SO I simply want a good look at this scumbags face and you can imagine why and it has to do with a dark street. He was talking the usual Jiba Jaba BS they all do without saying anything and then he spoke the words “the citizens of this country” ... Now that always makes my blood boil because the 64.2 million people are not citizens. We are not on the company payroll. At that point my red mist which isn’t red it is Black blow a mushroom cloud. And the instant thought in my head was. What qualifications do these people have that qualifies them to be leaders of a country?

Mushroom cloud No two. Being a man of three professions we have far too many certificates and qualification that would fill the average lounge floor. Which brings the question. What qualifications is there at either college or university that can professionaly certify or qualify for the position of leader of a country? A country leadership University Degree/PHd perhaps?

Some may say business studies, some may say economics. I don’t think this can cut it. That boat won’t float. So as there isn’t any valid qualifications that CAN qualify as professional standing for the position of Leader of a Country OR a constituency then the 650 MP’s the cabinet and the prime minister are all unqualified village idiots by default.

They are Formal Village idiots. They are Officeally village idiots.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I have been wasting my day.
I think that's the first honest sentence I've ever seen him utter.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

I'm curious now - is the Baron referring to anything specific? I can well imagine that he's aware that the Justice Secretary is responsible for the CPR, but hasn't noticed that Gove no longer occupies that post - or, was there a particular rule introduced during Gove's tenure that he's specifically fallen foul of?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

This part caught my eye:
prevents the defendant from challenging the validity of the claim
Since Ward's attempt to retain his house/embassy consisted largely of (idiotic) attempts to challenge the validity of the claims against it, I'm guessing that's it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BvT wrote: ....Being a man of three professions we have far too many certificates and qualification that would fill the average lounge floor.
A couple of dog-eared 1978 C&G certificates in plumbing, and a basic introductory course for Windows 3.1? But maybe that's enough to cover Trampbeard's lounge floor, in the spaces between his airbed and latrine bucket.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

When you're looking for a laugh, the Baron delivers every time :haha:
Baron David Ward: Just when you think you have finally got rid of the last vallage idiot out of your Friends list. FB finds another one...
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Baron David Ward: Just when you think you have finally got rid of the last vallage idiot out of your Friends list. FB finds another one...
Cut to John Cleese: "Well I feel very keenly that the idiot is a part of the old village system, and as such has a vital role to play in a modern rural society, because you see ARR OOGLY NOOGLY OOG THANKEE VICAR there is this very real need in society for someone whom almost anyone can look down on and ridicule."
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Lol, Baron Ward still banging on about his BIG WIN back in 2013 :haha: