Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"absaloot Fact"? Does anyone actually spell that badly?

No wonder the only job he can get is stacking shelves.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:30 pm The footlers have all moved over to BDWs 'security by way of a lien' page to regroup. And there's lots of bonkers ideas. From setting up a trust to hiring actual developers.

However, in one of his long rants, the Baron let's something slip....

Enjoy the shelf stacking!! 1!! :mrgreen:
Wahhhh!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Oh the horror!

Oh the humanity!

Can you imagine a world without the multi-hundred page notices of Baron Von Trampbeard.

It would be a crisis to the English speaking world worse than losing the full works of Jeffrey Archer and the collected sayings of Jade Goody (wiv da angles now).
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I find your facetious attitude deplorable. Don't you understand that there's a human tragedy here? After decades of being a worthless parasite he's actually being cruelly forced to consider gainful employment. What has happened to his Magna Carta sanctioned right to an adequate lifestyle financed by the labour of suckers stupid enough to actually work? This treatment is unforgivable after all he's done for his fellow Brits. Have none of you any compassion?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

No.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Considering that David couldn't find "no cryptocurrency" in the GoFundMe T&C, I'm not sure he can read well enough to stack shelves.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Should we point out to him that the internet is sort of designed with redundancy. It was designed to be able to function and retain information even if portions are wiped out. In fact, chances are that some of it is actually posted here in this very thread. Didn't they teach him in computer expert school, that it is very difficult to completely erase everything someone posts to the internet.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 am Should we point out to him that the internet is sort of designed with redundancy. It was designed to be able to function and retain information even if portions are wiped out. In fact, chances are that some of it is actually posted here in this very thread. Didn't they teach him in computer expert school, that it is very difficult to completely erase everything someone posts to the internet.
I think his computer wrangling abilities are even more limited than his linguistic and legal skills.

His chances of getting a job stacking shelves is also in the region of negligible to nil.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

YiamCross wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:44 am
His chances of getting a job stacking shelves is also in the region of negligible to nil.
Have you been in a B&M or Poundland store recently? Believe me, he's management material.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I can't even get past the obstacle of Ward having to write the sales pitch, or tell the developers what he wants. I don't think he can even explain what a cryptocurrency is, much less how his is supposed to work.
Fortunately for His Grace, my own experience with Developers "knowing exactly what you want" means they sit there and wag their head yes and say 'no problem' and 'we can do that, sure' while they're actually listening to their earbuds until you cut them the check, at which point they start figuring out their excuse for why they can't do EXACTLY that, but here's this" and sometimes even, "but for £!5,000 more we could make a lot more progress" and at no point do they notice nor would they care if they had, that you're asking them to develop them a perpetual motion machine that cures cancer and has only calorie free chocolate as a by product. "Sure, we can do that. We'll be needing £20,000 to get a good start".

The only thing the Developer who talked to our Noble Baron heard was the possibility that he might have £25,000 in a budget, and not knowing who they were dealing with, thought it might possibly be true. If they ever even heard the $25 billion in Re, they just thought it was another crypto coin and might be worth enough to fund a decent lunch and a pint, as $25 billion in most cryto coins is about par value for.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:30 pm The footlers have all moved over to BDWs 'security by way of a lien' page to regroup. And there's lots of bonkers ideas. From setting up a trust to hiring actual developers.

However, in one of his long rants, the Baron let's something slip....

Enjoy the shelf stacking!! 1!! :mrgreen:
Obviously, his knowledge of not leaving one file behind on the internet is as good as his spelling.

"There won't be one file left published on the internet" :haha:

Its literally like Canute commanding the tide not to come in.

So, a guy who cannot spell, is perhaps moderately up to date with DOS 6.2, has no bank account, no fixed address and thinks you can delete things forever from the internet, is going to be the next pioneer in electronic currency.

And what, pray tell, is the purpose of this super idea?

Gotcha...
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:34 pm "absaloot Fact"? Does anyone actually spell that badly?

No wonder the only job he can get is stacking shelves.
To be fair, that's just where he's set his goals, know one has hired him to do it yet.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More technical expertise from BvonT
The Art of War.

People just don’t understand. When people don’t understand things we use things that are similar to express and explain from a point of understanding people do have. Analogies. In electronics we use the analogy of water in a Pipe under pressure with diameter and volume to express Volts and Amps. The Flow and the Diameter:
For those with no interest in elecermatronicals the correct analogy is volts = pressure and amps = flow.

Diameter doesn't really enter into it except in so far as a pipe (cable) with a larger diameter will be able to flow more water (current) at a given pressure (voltage). How volume comes into it I have no idea.

Just so ya know :mrgreen:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:11 am More technical expertise from BvonT
The Art of War.
if he had said The Fart of War, my answer would be yes.
notorial dissent

And we're supposed to take advice from a fotl loser who lost his wife and his home in that order and is now living in the back of a truck? And now back to our regularly scheduled reality show.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

If he actually did manage to delete them all, considering the length of his missives, he could literally half empty the internet....

:lol:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Baron is also proclaiming to understanding world economics now-
Global economic collapse is imminent and in progress.

The question is WHY.

It is common knowledge that most if not all Countries are in financial trouble and Debt for Trillions. First or all HOW can that be? When industry and Banking are prosperity then how can ALL the countries on the planet be in Debt for Trillions?

Greece financial crisis 2008-2013.

Iceland financial crisis 2008-2011.

Venezuela financial crisis 2015-2019
Well, not really a “global” crisis, Dave, and most of the countries you seem to have listed (Barring Venezuela) are out of recession, and the facepalm when he says the industry are in prosperity shows how dumb he really is!

With the largest manufacturing companies downsizing their global footprint I’d beg to differ, Dave.
Fiat Currency of any kind is a diminishing resource due to the fact that Tax removes Fiat Currency out of Circulation[\quote]

I, just, don’t, know, where.....to....start 🤦🏻‍♂️ He obviously doesn’t know how cash gets redistributed from central government spending, trickle down economics, Dave.
There is a new means to create new Security Commercial Instruments for new Fiat currency but the Banks and the Government cant do it. But we can and we have already.[\quote]

Here he literally fails to understand there is no legal obligation to pay private debts with “fist currency” if both parties agree, only public debts to the government ect...

If you buy a pint you could ask if they accept 23 carrots and a button! But it would help the pub pay its taxes, Dave! Never know though!

David’s research still hasn’t quiet got him there yet. Chin up lad 😂
notorial dissent

What a whole lot of words, none of them making one lick of sense.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 pm
Global economic collapse is imminent and in progress.
It is one of those self-fulfilling prophesies. Finance goes in cycles:

Deficits/Debts are paid down. The economy/personal finance improves. There is a period of expansion. The expansion is used to finance a bigger deficit/debt. Deficit/debt explodes with countries/people not able to service it. Rinse repeat.

(I'm simplifying of course).

If you state the economy is going to collapse there is probably a 100% chance that you will be right within the next 10-20 years. It's all a question of if you have the chutzpah to to stick at your dire predictions until it happens again and then claim credit for your foresight!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

I would say that history has shown his willingness to stick to the crazy, but his recent missive to take his toys away and go home belies that.