Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by mufc1959 »

I bet that cretin Robswift is beside himself with rage at the threads being locked. He was a legend in his own lunchtime, trying to make himself the next Bertie Bert and now he's lost his platform. :violin: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I've been banned from GOODF now. No idea why apart from 'multiple IPSs', which is odd because I only ever look at GOODF from my home computer which has a static IP. Maybe it's because I flagged Robswift's abusive posts towards other members.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

slowsmile wrote:
guilty wrote:Oops! WeRe Bank and Tom's Case topics locked again on GOOFers.
Permanently this time by the looks of it.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 36#p404274

I think John Witterick knows that the game is up for Crawford and the WeRe Bank (not that either were ever in the game).

I thought Witterick had retired from public life?

haven't been over there for a while, it was becoming mad even for them but had a quick flick through and came across a comment that could be used as the definition of irony-

Re: Calling on all WeRe members
Postby Chong » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 am

Sweet, guys!
Looking forward to the near future.
We on the march, look out all you leeches!
Peace all

The supporters of a fake bank offering fake cheques it encourages members to use to pay off real debts with fake money and we're leeches because we don't sign up to criminal cons? Picking jaw up off the floor.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

slowsmile wrote:
guilty wrote:Oops! WeRe Bank and Tom's Case topics locked again on GOOFers.
Permanently this time by the looks of it.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 36#p404274

I think John Witterick knows that the game is up for Crawford and the WeRe Bank (not that either were ever in the game).
The video in that post pefectly reflects the GOOFy arguement mentality, onle line in particular, best describes the typical GOOFy response to a logical point pointing out a falicy of their belief:

Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes.
No it isn't.
It is.
Not at all.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

mufc1959 wrote:I've been banned from GOODF now. No idea why apart from 'multiple IPSs', which is odd because I only ever look at GOODF from my home computer which has a static IP. Maybe it's because I flagged Robswift's abusive posts towards other members.
Flagged posts can be dealt with by an member of the admin team on phpbb, it was likely Ceylon or Salli that banned you, I flagged a few of those posts too, invariably the 'victim' was the one banned, I happen to refresh the page just as one of the flagged threads was locked and the only mods online at the time were the ones I've mentioned, I must be special because they haven't banned me yet.

If you want to talk to Jon directly PM the getoutofdebtfree account, as far as I know, only he has access to it.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:I bet that cretin Robswift is beside himself with rage at the threads being locked. He was a legend in his own lunchtime, trying to make himself the next Bertie Bert and now he's lost his platform. :violin: :lol:
Flushed with the power of being PoE's self proclaimed bezzy mate Robswift declares to GOODF that he is the latest news.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 66#p404420

Off to find two short planks to engage him in a debate.................
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

You can't make this sh1t up. Newest member of WeRe is 77 yrs young. Must have his eye on a free stannah stair lift
https://www.werebank.com/forum/
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Regarding my post upthread about the person who tried to pay Shoosmiths £31,000 with a weRE cheque i emailed one of the partners that i know and i have had a response this morning.

Obviously they cannot disclose exact details of what action they are taking but they are taking action against both weRE bank and the person who sent the cheque and against anyone else who tries to pass these fake cheque's with Shoosmiths.

I have also pointed them towards this forum if they require more information on the weRE bank and its operator/owner should they require it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

daveBeeston wrote:Regarding my post upthread about the person who tried to pay Shoosmiths £31,000 with a weRE cheque i emailed one of the partners that i know and i have had a response this morning.

Obviously they cannot disclose exact details of what action they are taking but they are taking action against both weRE bank and the person who sent the cheque and against anyone else who tries to pass these fake cheque's with Shoosmiths.

I have also pointed them towards this forum if they require more information on the weRE bank and its operator/owner should they require it.
Good man. Now Tom's been evicted, I'm itching to see some substantive action on this case. I know, I'm just impatient.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

daveBeeston wrote: they are taking action against both weRE bank and the person who sent the cheque and against anyone else who tries to pass these fake cheque's with Shoosmiths.
Won't that be a bit difficult to take action against the "bank"? It is run from a mailing address by a man with a suitcase.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

mufc1959 wrote:I bet that cretin Robswift is beside himself with rage at the threads being locked. He was a legend in his own lunchtime, trying to make himself the next Bertie Bert and now he's lost his platform. :violin: :lol:
Yeah. Being the new number two somehow doesn't seem quite so attractive when you have nowhere to brag about how important you are.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote: they are taking action against both weRE bank and the person who sent the cheque and against anyone else who tries to pass these fake cheque's with Shoosmiths.
Won't that be a bit difficult to take action against the "bank"? It is run from a mailing address by a man with a suitcase.
Yes and no. If the mailing address is the "business" address (and I think that's what's on the cheques) then notice to that address could well be valid.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Yes and no. If the mailing address is the "business" address (and I think that's what's on the cheques) then notice to that address could well be valid.
But PoE would just find a new mailing address.
BHF wrote:
#six

Post by #six »

daveBeeston wrote:Regarding my post upthread about the person who tried to pay Shoosmiths £31,000 with a weRE cheque i emailed one of the partners that i know and i have had a response this morning.

It takes some unbelievable levels of of stupidity to try and pay a law firm with a fraudulent cheque :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

#six wrote: It takes some unbelievable levels of of stupidity to try and pay a law firm with a fraudulent cheque :snicker:
I was thinking the same,how does a goofer run up a bill for £31k with a Law Firm :shrug: Possibly a lengthy divorce case & those Solicitor types can whack up invoices into the thousands for very little work.

Probably felt begrudged & ripped off & turned to Peter the saviour. I can't see a WeRe "success" with this dud cheque somehow. :naughty:
ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Yes and no. If the mailing address is the "business" address (and I think that's what's on the cheques) then notice to that address could well be valid.
But PoE would just find a new mailing address.
So? Notice would have been served. Peter the Fraudster of England can ignore it, which he most likely will - he isn't going to turn up in county court to defend himself, and the plaintiff wins by default. Play it right and Peter is in contempt of court, take to the next level and he's paying interest on the debt until sorted. All of a sudden those promissory notes start to look interesting.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Losleones wrote:I was thinking the same,how does a goofer run up a bill for £31k with a Law Firm :shrug:
As I pointed out earlier, they have a debt recovery section. The Goodfer probably has run up a debt with someone else and Shoosmiths are recovering it.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Yay FINALLY able to post after seemingly ages of login problems (must remember my password!)

Firstly, I've been a long time reader of goodf for entertainments sake. Came across them in my work when I had to respond to countless letters from people with similar beliefs/approaches. And it was when this place was mentioned over there I found a site where I realised I wasn't alone in this. So firstly thank you for over a month of great enjoyment.

Secondly I am aware that seemingly more councils are now alerting their staff to the "counterfeit" cheques. This includes nottigham City council who I have been reliably told issued a warning to all staff yesterday regarding were bank. (Working on getting a copy/screen shot of this if possible).

Just a shame the fall of this wonderful institution will now not be played put over on goodf. Just glad I found quatloos in time to keep following this case and all the other soon to be silenced ones such as toms victory.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:You can't make this sh1t up. Newest member of WeRe is 77 yrs young. Must have his eye on a free stannah stair lift

Can't get to see this without becoming a member of WeRe bank. A price too high to pay however good the entertainment. If you want to PM me a username and p/w though...
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

YiamCross wrote:
Losleones wrote:You can't make this sh1t up. Newest member of WeRe is 77 yrs young. Must have his eye on a free stannah stair lift

Can't get to see this without becoming a member of WeRe bank. A price too high to pay however good the entertainment. If you want to PM me a username and p/w though...
You don't have to be a member to access the forum home page. It displays the usernames of members online and the newest member.

Current users online 080769NC (a youthful 46), 090154GB (61), 230259TS (56), 251250MR (64).

I think the oldest I've noted upthread is 79 - the average would appear to be above 50.