Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by littleFred »

Welcom, slowsmile and little mouse!
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Has PoE claimed to have actually paid out on any cheque he's received yet? Or is he still waiting to receive one? Anybody know?
I haven't seen any claim by Peter that he has received any cheques, nor paid out on any. Peter says that he will not pay any sterling, but only Re units.

The petrol voucher was a scam I mean scheme of Peter's in 2013.

It was tied up to his class action lawsuit against the oil cartel:
On 25 May 2013, Peter wrote:The RISK = £10 via PayPal to office@allis1.co.uk = JOIN FEE

The REWARD = CLAIM FOR DAMAGES if YOU CAN PROVE YOU ARE A CAR DRIVER ESTIMATED TO BE IN THE REGION of £50,000.00
People who joined the scheme before 21 June 2013 would have their WeRe account credited by £10,000 or 20,000 Re. They couldn't withdraw this as money, but would be given vouchers they could use at petrol stations to pay for fuel. See video Re Fund, 20 May 2013.

I saw somewhere, but forget where, Peter complaining that only 50 people had joined this scheme.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

I've seen them claim an AMEX card has been paid but the dates suggest it's outside of 2-4-6. Not seen anything that suggests a cheque has actually cleared.
2-4-6 only applies to cheques that go through the legitimate clearing system. The only system WeRe cheques have gone through is a John Bull Printing Set.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

little mouse wrote:I've seen them claim an AMEX card has been paid but the dates suggest it's outside of 2-4-6. Not seen anything that suggests a cheque has actually cleared.
Yes but......hold on ....
I have just looked at Petey boy's facebook page and Peter has written:
we have just had a confirmation this morning of an AMEX Credit card being cleared for £660+ and Barclaycard the same yesterday
Does anyone see the glaring hole in that statement? It's staring you right in the face.
Peter has received confirmation that the cheque has cleared. Peter has received confirmation???? WTF????? It should be Peter confirming that the cheque has cleared. Not the other way round. Peter should be saying we have released funds to the tune of blah blah blah. Peter should be the first to know when a cheque clears because he is the numpty who does the clearing. He should know about it before the WeRe account holder knows. If the first he knows about it is when the account holder tells him, that means he hasn't cleared the cheque. In fact he doesn't know the cheque exists.
Feel free to rebut, anyone.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

mufc1959 wrote:
2-4-6 only applies to cheques that go through the legitimate clearing system. The only system WeRe cheques have gone through is a John Bull Printing Set.
Ah fair point it's silly then asking when these cheques will clear reject etc as they are already out of scope for clearing
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter has received confirmation that the cheque has cleared. Peter has received confirmation???? WTF?????
Correct. Peter says "cleared" but the correct word would be "credited".

When AMEX receive something that pretends to be a cheque, they credit the account with that amount. This is what Peter should say. Later, if the cheque clears, nothing else happens to the account. But if the cheque bounces, the initial credit is reversed. [EDIT: I should say, if the cheque bounces within six working days, the initial credit is reversed.]

Either Peter (with his law degree and background in financial services) doesn't understand this, or he is lying.
Last edited by littleFred on Sun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Peter has received confirmation that the cheque has cleared. Peter has received confirmation???? WTF?????
Correct. Peter says "cleared" but the correct word would be "credited".
Exactly. Peter would have known the American Express card had been paid because it would have been him that had paid American Express. He would have known it had been paid before the account holder got to find out about it.
Why is it that there are so many people who fail to see this and believe these cheques (that Peter has no knowledge of) are clearing?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why is it that there are so many people who fail to see this and believe these cheques (that Peter has no knowledge of) are clearing?
Because (a) people want to believe, and (b) Peter is an excellent con-man.

Peter is a convincing talker. He may even have convinced himself that some of the garbage he spouts is correct.

But he knows that, at heart, it isn't. This is why he deletes questions from his Facebook page. He knows his system isn't working, and won't work. But the longer he can keep it going, the more thousands of pounds he will pocket.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It looks like questions about WeRe on GOODF are being deleted almost as soon as they appear.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Peter is a convincing talker. He may even have convinced himself that some of the garbage he spouts is correct.

But he knows that, at heart, it isn't. This is why he deletes questions from his Facebook page. He knows his system isn't working, and won't work. But the longer he can keep it going, the more thousands of pounds he will pocket.
The next few weeks will be fascinating. The werecheques will start bouncing, debts will be reinstated, accusations of fraud will be made, accounts will be frozen. Weremembers will be contacting Peter in large numbers, complaining that the bank/council/HMRC/etc have refused to accept the werecheques, and now their financial troubles are worse than before.

Peter will presumably fob them off with "tell them that the debt is cleared because they dishonoured your lawful payment". But the weremembers will come back soon with "They say that's nonsense law and they're repossessing my house next week! Please Peter, just send them the payment like you promised - I'm going to lose my car/home/etc!"

There will be hundreds of these anxious messages every day, and PoE won't be able to keep on top of them all. But if he doesn't answer directly and usefully, they'll overflow into GOOfy and other forums. There might even be a run on the werebank, as disillusioned members try to recover their Sterling payments.

This is like watching a Ponzi scheme failing in fast motion. Popcorn, anyone?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:It looks like questions about WeRe on GOODF are being deleted almost as soon as they appear.
I have noticed that too today, it is almost as if they want to hide any negative about WeRe Bank. They must be getting a good commission for working that hard to support it.

The new mod Sally seems to be suckered in by Rob (bertie) :naughty:

Can't wait to see them all start to back track as this scam continues to fall apart before our eyes, no doubt those posts in will also disappear
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

like Arayder I have been thinking about Rob Menard and his ACCP scam while reading this wonderful thread. I think the comparison is illuminating.

I would use the analagy of infectious disease (not as much offence intended as may be taken). The most succesful viruses of the human world aren't the Ebolas or Black Deaths, they're viruses like the common cold. Rather than being especially deadly they just cause s bit of a sniffle, and are free to continue to circulate. Ebola, on the other hand, kills off so many of the local population that the pool of potential victims dries out, a most ineffective "strategy". (IIRC scientists found that the virus in the recent West Africa outbreak was evolving to be LESS lethal for this reason.)

In a similar way, I think Peter of England has been far too effective at getting "customers" for his own good, and definitely too fast at getting cheque books into their hands. Peter has received a lump of cash, but the jig will be up within a few weeks, at most, and not only will the scheme be discredited by all the reports of failure (GOODF et al can't ban all his customers), but Peter will doubtless attract the full attention of the authorities with the scale of the scam.

Menard, on the other hand, will still be in "development mode" on his impossible ACCP debit card scam, pulling in an occasional "customer", and more importantly keeping up enough prominence in the Freeman connunity to get himself a couch to sleep on. Not as glorious as PoE, but vastly better adapted to survive.
rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote:There might even be a run on the werebank, as disillusioned members try to recover their Sterling payments.
Peter has that covered. He will retrieve their promissory notes from the shoebox under his bed and post them back to them.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Ooooh, now this could be interesting.

As the True Believers close in on GWC and rehearse their case for banning him, one helpful member has posted a link back to this topic on Quatloos. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p381702 SalliNae naively remarks that the fact (sic) that Quatloos has been created to discuss GOOFy "speaks volumes". I assume he doesn't realise this is one topic on a much, much larger board?

But I wonder if they realise what they've done by creating a wormhole between our dimensions? Any GOOFy who followed the link might read this topic and discover inconvenient truths, the same truths which have been carefully censored from GOOFy and PoE's publications.

I predict that the link to Quatloos will be swiftly removed by a more sensible moderator, the very last thing they want is to allow their members to be exposed to critical thinking. In the meantime, please be patient and helpful with any brave adventurer who comes through the wormhole.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun May 03, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
There might even be a run on the werebank, as disillusioned members try to recover their Sterling payments.

Or they could raise a dispute with PayPal and get his account there frozen. :snicker:
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

The sooner the better at the v least it would stop others being duped into this scam.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:There might even be a run on the werebank, as disillusioned members try to recover their Sterling payments.
Recover from where though? The maildrop in Manchester, Peter's bank in Stoke or Peter's house are the only locations I can think of. Some phone calls on Tuesday may be required.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote:Ooooh, now this could be interesting.

As the True Believers close in on GWC and rehearse their case for banning him, one helpful member has posted a link back to this topic on Quatloos. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 30#p381702
I assume that tilts made that post in order to imply that exiledscouse is GWC. But tilts should take the time to examine the evidence more closely. exiledscouse made that post on Quatloos on Thursday 30th April. GWC joined GOOFers on Saturday March 28th. Now, while I have nothing but admiration for GWC and his continued efforts over on GOOF I doubt that he has the capability to figure out how to travel back in time.
But hey, tilts....why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
BHF wrote:
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

There's no hope on that site...

"Changing the subject slightly, WeRe bank should aim to bring in as many haulage firms and farmers as possible. Take the control of the food and fuel supply out of the hands of the banking cabal. "
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

mufc1959 wrote:It looks like questions about WeRe on GOODF are being deleted almost as soon as they appear.
There will be a lot of that come Tuesday/Wednesday..
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Peter has that covered. He will retrieve their promissory notes from the shoebox under his bed and post them back to them.
That`s about it Rumple.Send back the note (if he feels like it) saying any sterling was used for administration and off into the sunset.