Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:I think we can safely say the scam against the payees is over. It (probably) had a zero success rate, and there will certainly be no successes from now on. For example, today:
joeyjoejoe wrote:Morning everyone. I sent a were cheque to barclaycard on Friday and this morning I logged in to my barclays app on my phone and the card is not set to zero but has DISAPPEARED?!? :o The card appears to no longer exist. What do you think they are doing?
I think the answer is obvious. If he is lucky, they have merely cancelled his card (and still want paying).
I think joey is telling stories, he sent the cheque yesterday, as yesterday was not a working day, it would not even have been processed (in a banking sense) yet.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
joeyjoejoe wrote:Morning everyone. I sent a were cheque to barclaycard on Friday and this morning I logged in to my barclays app on my phone and the card is not set to zero but has DISAPPEARED?!? :o The card appears to no longer exist. What do you think they are doing?
The idiocy continues. Check out GeoffD's response to joeyjoejoe:
Getting rid of 'delinquent' accounts perhaps so they can concentrate their efforts on fleecing the millions of gullible account holders? :shock:

Closing accounts down immediately debt is settled so no evidence to show that WeRe Bank cheques are effective?

Who knows? Whilst it would be nice to believe the above the reality is possibly just a glitch in their system due to weekend maintenance,
Strange response from GeoffD, he almost appears to suggest that the WeRe cheques don't work

"whilst it would be nice to believe" ??? Wasn't this the same GOOFER that said he had paid for his TV License the other day with a WeRe cheque ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

guilty wrote:Anyone know which company printed the chequebooks for PoE? They fall foul of the Fraud Act too. Could be the end of their business and the loss of jobs for those who work there. Wonder how Peter feels about that?
PoE and the suckers he duped might have been better off, using cheques from this company

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sex-Cheques-Gif ... 1854795988

More people might have been willing to accept them :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:Anyone know which company printed the chequebooks for PoE? They fall foul of the Fraud Act too. Could be the end of their business and the loss of jobs for those who work there. Wonder how Peter feels about that?
If the printing company suffers harm because of their involvement, then it serves them right. It would be a bonus result if Peter's folly also took down a company who were irresponsible enough to print fake chequebooks for use in an obvious fraud.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The panic is over. It turns out it was a glitch in the system. joeyjoejoe can now access his Barclaycard account online. Phew! A poster asks him if the account shows a zero balance and joeyjoejoe replies with:
No, not yet
:brickwall:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Postby ceylon » Sun May 10, 2015 3:33 pm

meeh101

agreed and all those that thought it was going to be smoth are crazy

i suugest it may take a few months at the very least

those that jumped in are looking for a quick fix and until the time is right thats not going to happen

if you dont follow it to the full it will fail

stop winging and take your time
He still doesn't say if or not his own cheques are cleared.AND it seems, those sycophants over on goofers are far too afraid to ask him.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... U9wWjTF98E
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Ah yes, the old 'stop whinging' because the scam you've bought into, which involves sending fake cheques from a fake bank doesn't work. When you were promised that it would, then were told you didn't do the magic right and next will be told it's all a learning process and that Peter is close to finding out something 'they' don't want you to know. The thing is, you will have heard it all before, from the Guru's promoting A4V and other such methods of 'paying' debt.

But they won't consider that Peter's method didn't work because it was fraud. Peter isn't trying to scam them, because they think he's one of them. He's not. He's taking advantage of you, ripping you off, taking what little money you have to line his pockets and leaving you in a bigger hole than you were already in.

Peter doesn't care about you, you're just another sucker on his list.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

Landlubber the GOOFer says:
i can put my money where my mouth is
I suggest he doesn't do that, but uses it to pay his debts instead.

He also suggests that
Anything that is new is always pulled down and millions spent to discredit it,
They would be millions of what...? Re's, digital 1s and 0s?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A GOOFer wrote:
I do'nt think the trolls infesting this thread are just folks who either dont, or dont want to understand Were bank.
They have been put here to try to discredit & cause as much trouble as they can .
Which along with the actions of paypal etc is to me a very clear indication that they are very worried that this movement will take off in a big way .
The more trolls =the more worried they are.

Hahahahahaha!!! :haha:

The Banks and TPTB don't need to plant 'trolls' on GOODF because there's more than enough people who have a brain cell in their heads asking sensible questions about this crackpot scheme all by themselves.

How utterly deluded these people are, so caught up in their conspiracy theories that they're unable to see where this will end up for them. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the hard-core GOOFy lot. They deserve all the criminal charges that can be brought against them.

But I'm guessing a fair proportion of the people who've signed up for WeRe Bank are people who are financially unsophisticated, even financially illiterate - the type who take out a FirstPlus secured loan after seeing Carol Vorderman promoting it in an ad on the telly, the ones with the 3-piece suite and huge fridge freezer on rent-to-buy from BrightHouse. They're the ones who feel screwed by the economy - they're never going to get rich or even be out of debt, they lack the education to improve their situation, but still feel they're entitled to a better life. The availability of easy credit lets them have the things other people with better jobs can afford. But paying for it's a struggle and so when someone comes along and tells them - using big words and quoting the BoE Act that they would never in a million years ever understand even if they could read it- they believe it, they fall for the lies. Because someone who seems to be like them, working-class people they've seen in the YouTube videos, are telling them this will work.

And they're the ones who'll end up losing their homes, ending up with CCJs, bankruptcy, maybe even criminal charges.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote:Ah yes, the old 'stop whinging' because the scam you've bought into, which involves sending fake cheques from a fake bank doesn't work. When you were promised that it would, then were told you didn't do the magic right and next will be told it's all a learning process and that Peter is close to finding out something 'they' don't want you to know. The thing is, you will have heard it all before, from the Guru's promoting A4V and other such methods of 'paying' debt.

But they won't consider that Peter's method didn't work because it was fraud. Peter isn't trying to scam them, because they think he's one of them. He's not. He's taking advantage of you, ripping you off, taking what little money you have to line his pockets and leaving you in a bigger hole than you were already in.

Peter doesn't care about you, you're just another sucker on his list.
At times I wonder if the rationalization of marks like those involved in WeRe bank isn't like that of somebody who buys an ugly pair of shoes, a crappy car or an inaccurate hunting rifle.

Rather than admit he was a doofus who wasted his money the guy pretends the shoes are just unconventional, the car can be modified and the rifle just needs a scope. He has convinced himself that his neighbors and friends who shake their heads at his choices just don't have his vision.

Likewise the WeRe bank suckers can't accept being the sort of dumb arses who have bought into every freeman pay-your-bills-with-smoke-and-mirrors scheme since bills of exchange and A4V.

Just a few more days. . .tweak here or there. . . a little education of the bankers. . .and this one will all turn out right.

Did I mention that the car the rube bought was listed by every consumer group as a "don't buy"?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:But I'm guessing a fair proportion of the people who've signed up for WeRe Bank are people who are financially unsophisticated, even financially illiterate - the type who take out a FirstPlus secured loan after seeing Carol Vorderman promoting it in an ad on the telly, the ones with the 3-piece suite and huge fridge freezer on rent-to-buy from BrightHouse. They're the ones who feel screwed by the economy - they're never going to get rich or even be out of debt, they lack the education to improve their situation, but still feel they're entitled to a better life. The availability of easy credit lets them have the things other people with better jobs can afford. But paying for it's a struggle and so when someone comes along and tells them - using big words and quoting the BoE Act that they would never in a million years ever understand even if they could read it- they believe it, they fall for the lies. Because someone who seems to be like them, working-class people they've seen in the YouTube videos, are telling them this will work.

And they're the ones who'll end up losing their homes, ending up with CCJs, bankruptcy, maybe even criminal charges.
So right. We dangle a TV image of prosperity under the noses of people who struggle on minimum-wage or benefits. They want the good life, the 50" tv, leather sofas and iPads for their kids. They don't understand money management, budgeting or saving, it's a world they've never been part of. It's a cruel trick to offer unaffordable finance to them.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

arayder wrote:At times I wonder if the rationalization of marks like those involved in WeRe bank isn't like that of somebody who buys an ugly pair of shoes, a crappy car or an inaccurate hunting rifle.

Rather than admit he was a doofus who wasted his money the guy pretends the shoes are just unconventional, the car can be modified and the rifle just needs a scope. He has convinced himself that his neighbors and friends who shake their heads at his choices just don't have his vision.
Post-purchase rationalization, also known as Buyer's Stockholm Syndrome, is a cognitive bias whereby someone who has purchased an expensive product or service overlooks any faults or defects in order to justify their purchase. It is a special case of choice-supportive bias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-purch ... nalization
rumpelstilzchen

Now as the clear up operation begins we observe it is going exactly how we thought it would. Not one of the suckers customers blames Peter. He is still their hero.
Where is he by the way? Stocking up on soap on a rope?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Where is he by the way? Stocking up on soap on a rope?
Rubbing his hands together - I presume you can still do that in handcuffs? - in the knowledge that idiots will send him money, no matter what happens...
Idiot says:
All I need is an address to send my monthly payment to and I WILL POST POSTAL ORDERS, there is more than one way to sort this it cannot be allowed to be stopped.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

arayder wrote:
At times I wonder if the rationalization of marks like those involved in WeRe bank isn't like that of somebody who buys an ugly pair of shoes, a crappy car or an inaccurate hunting rifle.

Likewise the WeRe bank suckers can't accept being the sort of dumb arses who have bought into every freeman pay-your-bills-with-smoke-and-mirrors scheme since bills of exchange and A4V.

Just a few more days. . .tweak here or there. . . a little education of the bankers. . .and this one will all turn out right.

Did I mention that the car the rube bought was listed by every consumer group as a "don't buy"?
And the gun was given 5 stars by PETA.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
arayder wrote:At times I wonder if the rationalization of marks like those involved in WeRe bank isn't like that of somebody who buys an ugly pair of shoes, a crappy car or an inaccurate hunting rifle.

Post-purchase rationalization, also known as Buyer's Stockholm Syndrome, is a cognitive bias whereby someone who has purchased an expensive product or service overlooks any faults or defects in order to justify their purchase. It is a special case of choice-supportive bias.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-purch ... nalization
This reminds me of a spy movie i saw once. Members of an analysis department refused to consider that their top informant might be a fake because of the outrageous price they were paying for the information.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Here's another example of hard-core Goodf'er reversion to type, this one "Mavrik"

"Oh diddums, the rottenchilds have spat the dummy out, boohoo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grow up, you bunch of parasites, did you honestly think you WeRe going to get away with your theiving scams forever? There's a rope waiting for your necks, and I want to be the one who pull's the lever, jail is to good for you parasites."

So more casual references to murder, a deeply unpleasant poster that one.

I think I used to smoke Rottenchilds when I was a lad behind the bike sheds. :lol:

The former Goodf'er Beneficiary1 appears to have spent a happy Saturday morning deleting all his posts. He was quite hard-core himself but not, it seems, whacky and off the wall enough for the usual suspects. He's been banned on occasion for heretical views, made a return flogging his 'legal name' nonsense and finally, in something of a huff appears to have simply given up the ghost.

His departure was entirely not unnoticed by the poster "Lobster". After suffering through another long-winded exchange between two of the mental giants of Freemanism featuring, as usual, mangled logic, exhortations to 'do your own research' and a revisit of Peter's the Emperor's New Clothes he wistfully and somewhat sadly observed;

"No wonder beneficiary1 fucked off".

The same poster asks the rather obvious WeRe bank question;

"Example, why doesn't WeRe bank accept the same method of payment to subscribers it endorses to clear debts?".

Methinks he'll be headed for the stockade before too long.

Of course no GoodF thread is complete without SOMEONE POSTING IN CAPITALS, in this case opining that if you don't give a name to a Crown Court judge he will scream at you "like a savage dog" because without it he's apparently "fucked". Ahem. In fact he'll likely just send you downstairs for contempt and calmly proceed with the order of the day without your presence. Another win. But hey, an opportunity for hard-core members to wind each other up, spin some yarns about what THEY'D do if a judge ever had the temerity to ask them who they were. Laughable really and all total bollocks, an endless re-run of the same earlier bollocks, its the "golden thread' that runs through Goodf and provides me with endless entertainment, ironically enough for free.

Our friend Jimmyw is armed with a wad of WeRe cheques and Allonges and he's not afraid to use them but sadly he has been a bit quiet recently - maybe because his latest ride has been reduced to razor blades or perhaps the "Iloominarty" have caught up with him. Come on Jimmyw, let us know about the triumphs you've been having with Kirklees Council and other satanic institutions. Queue Vincent Price impressions tho with Jimmyw it'll be more like Fisher Price.

ETA. My spell checker has never heard of Allonges and wants to insert "Alleges" but I can't blame it because until the Werebank neither had anyone else.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I believe the council most relevant to Jimmyw's protests and most likely to receive the benefit of his WeRe cheques is Calderdale district council.

However I feel enough time has passed now to share with our noble band of critical thinkers the news that for the past couple of weeks Jimmy has been the subject of a police investigation. This was in relation to a thread he made about having his driving license revoked because he didn't respond to letters sent to him by the DVLA and then making a statutory declaration at the magistrates that he never received the letters (in spite of having posted them in the same thread).

After he was stopped by the police because his girlfriend was driving without insurance and Jimmy had his car seized, I forwarded the officer from that video's details to the officer investigating Jimmy's alleged perjury. I would imagine, though I haven't had it confirmed that Jimmy has had more interesting conversations with the police.
Warning may contain traces of nut
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Peter has just made his first Post in a few days "Tickets booked flying away tomorrow Seeya soon"
Either his account has has been hacked or he is one cheeky twat even though he has as good as addmited he is doing a runner with the cash you can bet the suckers will see him as a hero.
rumpelstilzchen

I think it's someone larking about. The poster is Peter England. There is no "of" between the two names. 'tis funny though.
BHF wrote: