Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by mufc1959 »

It's someone called 'Peter England', who's using his profile picture.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
After he was stopped by the police because his girlfriend was driving without insurance and Jimmy had his car seized, I forwarded the officer from that video's details to the officer investigating Jimmy's alleged perjury. I would imagine, though I haven't had it confirmed that Jimmy has had more interesting conversations with the police.
Jimmy should be OK. The police will only be chasing the Crown Copyright corporate legal fiction. They have no jurisdiction over the living breathing sentient human being. FACT.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I think it's someone larking about. The poster is Peter England. There is no "of" between the two names. 'tis funny though.
Oops did not spot the missing of. But still even if it had of been Peter saying see ya suckers he would receive best wishes and still be hailed as a hero.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"The banks have closed ranks and no doubt meetings are being held in a desperate lock down."
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 1&start=10

OMG, it just gets funnier. If werebank is ignored that's because the banks dare not acknowledge it's power. If werebank dies slowly, that's because the banks were barely able to resist it's popular mandate. If werebank dies within days, that's because the banks held desperate panicking meetings.

The other option, that werebank was a fantasy/scam project with no hope of survival, is literally beyond their comprehension.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:It's someone called 'Peter England', who's using his profile picture.
Whilst I doubt that it is Peter of England (going by his taste in tv shows and books as on the profile), the lack of the "of" might be because he posted from his personal profile rather than the community one.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Ho hummm ..... on PoE's facebook page a June Clarke has posted

"I attended a meeting today and people brought letters of confirmation that their cheques had been presented and paid."

Who were these letters from I wonder?

My confirmation that cheques etc have been cleared come from my bank statements.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

exiledscouser wrote: ETA. My spell checker has never heard of Allonges and wants to insert "Alleges" but I can't blame it because until the Werebank neither had anyone else.
I've worked in various positions in finance for the NHS, charities, Housing Associations and similar for over 30 years - I've sent out and banked tens of thousands of cheques and never once come across an "Allonge".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'Allonge'

Because a bill of exchange is transferable through endorsement, it may be exchanged among so many parties that these parties don't all fit on the bill. In this case, a separate piece of paper - the allonge - is attached to the bill, acting as a legal extension of the document.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/allonge.asp
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:Ho hummm ..... on PoE's facebook page a June Clarke has posted

"I attended a meeting today and people brought letters of confirmation that their cheques had been presented and paid."

My confirmation that cheques etc have been cleared come from my bank statements.
I am then,looking forward to the video of all these people who make extraordinary claims without any extraordinary evidence to back it up.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The allonges contained many false statements about the law, and falsely implied that WeRe Bank would honour the cheques, ie pay the amounts in sterling, even though Peter never intended to do so.

It seems to me the intention was (a) possibly to fool the payees into taking the cheques as payment and (b) certainly to fool the suckers into believing the payees had to accept the cheques as payment.

As such, they were essential ingredients for both sides of the scam.

Even for unsophisticated suckers who couldn't see the statements about the law were false, they should have raised doubts that paying with these cheques would actually work. But greed comes into play here: £35 isn't much to pay if there is a reasonable chance of paying off a £100,000 mortgage.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I see Peter / Bertie Bert's solution to the Paypal problem is to take cash at meetings! Ah yes, good old legal tender will save the day.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

If I send PoE a promissory note for £150,000 he can magic it into £150,000. Why can't he do the same for a promissory note for £10 and turn it into £10?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

slowsmile wrote:Ho hummm ..... on PoE's facebook page a June Clarke has posted

I too am trying to think of any organisation that would write a letter to a customer confirming payment. A statement maybe. A receipt maybe. But a letter? I also note that the Royal Mail suddenly works at 100% reliability and 300% efficiency when dealing with these letters.
There is the possibility of course that the lender or debtor has written back under the subtext of "It was you who sent us this cheque, wasn't it? We just want to be sure you meant to commit fraud with this joke cheque you sent us."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

jimmyw posted this half an hour ago:
when i spoke to peter he was saying he had some protection from some big players.
:haha:
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

How about this load of old cobblers from PofE.

"Their running scared of WeRe Bank"
Postby Jaquid1 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:41 am

MY PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION OR DUE PROCESS

PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYPAL HAVE CLOSED DOWN OUR ACCOUNT

THERE WERE NO RESOLUTION ISSUES AND NO ONE HAD COMPLAINED OF FAILURE TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCT - JUST THE OPPOSITE IN FACT - EVERYONE WAS IN RECEIPT WELL AHEAD OF SCHEDULE !

PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WAS WeRe Bank ITSELF THAT TOOK DOWN THE PAYPAL BUTTONS TO ENSURE THAT NO FURTHER MONIES ACCRUED TO PAYPAL
WE KNOW THIS IS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED

THE BLOCKS ON PAYPAL WERE INITIALLY TAKEN OFF BY THE "human" INVESTIGATION TEAM BUT THEN REPLACED AGAIN WITHIN 5 MINUTES, BY QUOTE, “higher authorities” WITHIN PAYPAL
THERE IS NO APPEAL AGAINST THIS DECISION OR CONTACT WITH THEM ALLOWED

WE CANNOT MAKE REFUNDS AND WE CANNOT RECEIVE FUNDS OR SUBSCRIPTIONS UNTIL WE FIND A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE, SO FOR NOW, THE TYRANNICAL DARK-SIDE ORWELLIAN STATE WINS AGAIN.

We will prevail – but we need your support now more than ever!

Peter of England
Jaquid1
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VBrxTTF98E
rumpelstilzchen

THE BLOCKS ON PAYPAL WERE INITIALLY TAKEN OFF BY THE "human" INVESTIGATION TEAM BUT THEN REPLACED AGAIN WITHIN 5 MINUTES, BY QUOTE, “higher authorities” WITHIN PAYPAL
That'll be the non-human lot.
Looks like the reptiles are on to him.
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmyw posted this half an hour ago:
when i spoke to peter he was saying he had some protection from some big players.
:haha:
That`s a real hoot. yes jimmy, they protected his fraudulent bank, they protected his paypal account for receiving money, they protected his WeRe bank web site and no doubt they will protect Peter when he goes to court.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On Peter's FB:
Peter wrote:Just to let everyone know that I'm still alive, well and getting on with the decision for change.
Spoke yesterday at Haydock Park [3pm - 7pm] and the group was around 50 in number and everyone enjoyed the talk... It will be on YouTube soon.
1. PayPal have taken down the account and won't communicate with me.
2. Nationwide B/Soc have disappeared my account and I can't, as of 10am this morning, tell me why.
3. The website has been taken off line by someone transferring the site to elsewhere it has NOT been hacked
4. Much rumour travels faster than the speed of light - I'm not going anywhere and am pushing ahead with clearing your cheques and helping you towards a more free and equitable existence which all the critics wold with-hold from you. So if you find out who they are, if they ever dare show, then you'll know what their intentions towards you are. Peter
longdog

Post by longdog »

NO ONE HAD COMPLAINED OF FAILURE TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCT - JUST THE OPPOSITE IN FACT
Yes Peter... The answer's in the question.

I'm not sure which the courts would look less favourably on... Selling fake chequebooks and sending them out or selling fake chequebooks and not sending them out. :Axe: :lol:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:On Peter's FB:
Peter wrote:Just to let everyone know that I'm still alive, well and getting on with the decision for change.
Spoke yesterday at Haydock Park [3pm - 7pm] and the group was around 50 in number and everyone enjoyed the talk... It will be on YouTube soon.
1. PayPal have taken down the account and won't communicate with me.
2. Nationwide B/Soc have disappeared my account and I can't, as of 10am this morning, tell me why.
3. The website has been taken off line by someone transferring the site to elsewhere it has NOT been hacked
4. Much rumour travels faster than the speed of light - I'm not going anywhere and am pushing ahead with clearing your cheques and helping you towards a more free and equitable existence which all the critics wold with-hold from you. So if you find out who they are, if they ever dare show, then you'll know what their intentions towards you are. Peter
And the big players "protection,jimmyx? what happened to them?
Jimmy the unbalanced
by jimmyw » Mon May 11, 2015 9:08 am. when i spoke to peter he was saying he had some protection from some big players.