UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by NYGman »

HIs current form will no doubt lead to a nice price reduction, as buying a house with a raving loonie who claims it is his, and the mobs of idiots that support him, will do that. I am sure the purchaser will be dealing with frivolous law suits, random protests, tom or his family turning up at all hours. We have see this before, Tom will no doubt try to retake the ancestral home either physically or "Legally" and this will inconvenience the buyer. His actions are seriously costing him. I can see this dragging out for years, Tom playing the victim, until at some point he will spend time, housed by HRH, with free room and board. This is not going to end well, I really hope Tom grasps reality before it is too late, and doesn't try to Martyr himself for the cause.

Edit: Just realized, Given Tom's recent chat, I may not have chosen the best word to use above :snicker:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I Know, two posts in a row, but different thought:

Is there nothing that can be done to stop this madness. Can the bank lawyers, a court representative, a housing rights legal advocate (Lawyer to be clear) on Toms side, even one of those FMTL guru that believes Tom lost, all get together and explain everything to Tom like he was a 5 year old. Go over the Timeline, show him what he has happened. An intervention to turn Tom, and use his situation to really educate people that Banks don't magic up money on a signature, and if you borrowed it, you will pay it back. Do this with enough of these guys, perhaps it will eventually sink in. It just Beggars Belief he continues down this route.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

NYGman wrote:HIs current form will no doubt lead to a nice price reduction, as buying a house with a raving loonie who claims it is his, and the mobs of idiots that support him, will do that. I am sure the purchaser will be dealing with frivolous law suits, random protests, tom or his family turning up at all hours. We have see this before, Tom will no doubt try to retake the ancestral home either physically or "Legally" and this will inconvenience the buyer. His actions are seriously costing him. I can see this dragging out for years, Tom playing the victim, until at some point he will spend time, housed by HRH, with free room and board. This is not going to end well, I really hope Tom grasps reality before it is too late, and doesn't try to Martyr himself for the cause.

Edit: Just realized, Given Tom's recent chat, I may not have chosen the best word to use above :snicker:
So true! This really will be lifelong entertainment.
'Putin's left hand man'
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

NYGman wrote:... all get together and explain everything to Tom like he was a 5 year old. ...
I doubt that would work. Tom is too emotionally and psychologically committed to his cause. And he can counter any real-world facts and logic with SovCit garbage. From the SovCit point of view:

1. The bank never loaned any money.

2. If they did, it was fictional money which is different to the real money he paid back.

3. If you pay enough interest then the capital is also effectively repaid, because the only number that matters is the total sum.

4. Banks shouldn't charge interest, even if the borrower has agreed to pay interest.

5. The early statements that he has shown in a video appear to prove that he was paying interest only to B&B, but it was an endowment mortgage and that was the only money B&B asked for so obviously it also included the endowment portion. And see (3) and (4) above.

6. The flowers and champagne prove that B&B fouled up.

7. B&B never had a valid claim because they didn't pay the fee.

8. The judgement was correct and in Tom's favour but B&B have ignored it.

9. The judgement was against Tom so it was wrong.

10. The judgement was deliberately confusing and ambiguous.

11. Anyhow, the courts are corrupt and always rule in favour of the banks.

12. Taking the house when Sue's mother had recently died and the dog was just about to and Tom was selflessly trying to save someone else's house was plain evil.

13. There wasn't a warrant.

14. If there was a warrant then it didn't have a wet signature and sea-lion.

15. The police proved they are in the pockets of banks.

16. The goldfish. Please remember the goldfish!

No, I'm afraid Tom is too far down the rabbit-hole, pinned down by the metaphorical boots of his "supporters".
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:... all get together and explain everything to Tom like he was a 5 year old. ...
You have no idea how many people have tried over the years. The problem with irrational beliefs is that reason has no effect on them. These people are deluded, they think the state is run by a secret cadre (or kabal or the Jews or aliens) which is on the verge of enslaving humanity. Anyone who tries to reason or argue with them is put into the category of agent of the state or some such. There's no way to reach them.

Then again, maybe they're right.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The human brain sees Paterns that are not always real. It's a flaw in reasoning many if not all people have. And at times we see things fit together and assume there is an architect when in reality it's just many things that happen to function together.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:HIs current form will no doubt lead to a nice price reduction, as buying a house with a raving loonie who claims it is his, and the mobs of idiots that support him, will do that. I am sure the purchaser will be dealing with frivolous law suits, random protests, tom or his family turning up at all hours. We have see this before, Tom will no doubt try to retake the ancestral home either physically or "Legally" and this will inconvenience the buyer. His actions are seriously costing him.
I agree, and the tragedy is that he doesn't understand that he's destroying his own remaining capital.

With some approximate numbers.... The bank are going to take the first £80,000 and give what's left to TC. If his stupidity drives the sale price down from £120,000 to £90,000 then the bank isn't going to lose one penny. The £30,000 loss is entirely coming out of TC's pocket.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think the bank are going to make a loss when they sell Fearn Chase, based simply on how much they must have spent on eviction costs and on security after the eviction.

As I understand it the former home of Tom, Animals and Children, has been subject to round the clock security as well as the additional legal costs following the bank getting the warrant and the numerous legal battles Tom has put them to. Bear in mind the legal costs for those get added straight onto the equity, and unlike when courts give costs orders the costs aren't scrutinised by a Judge (who might, and frequently does, award less).

Now Tom is going to do his utmost to make sure this property is not sold easily. I don't doubt he'll frustrate the auction and this may lead to the property not having or being made available for viewing days (or for these to be very limited) which will lessen the pool of buyers and then go off and disrupt the auction. What they won't see and in fact can't see is that this will hurt Tom, it will pretty much erode any capital he has left and may even result in the bank taking a loss on the property (which I think they will be willing to do, as if they didn't it would encourage other idiots down the Crawford road to mortgage freedom).
Warning may contain traces of nut
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I want some of what this guy is on :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Colin123 wrote:I want some of what this guy is on :-)

Do share Colin I am blocked from this madhouse site.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

how ?
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Colin123 wrote:how ?
Can you cut and paste ? If it is one of the classic statements.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the only one backing tom now are the nutters anyway, the rest have walked away saying we was lied to, the blame game has started, people are pretending they can no longer get on facebook so they don't have to show there face,
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Screenshot it and post it with imgur and the img tag.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Anyone got any solid info regarding the auction date?

Nothing solid yet. I have a possibility in mind though.
And...
And I'm not saying anything public yet in case I'm wrong and one particular estate agent gets descended on by the Crawford rent-a-mob.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

This is an interesting post from Goofer land

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 16#p151216

Re: Mortgage Help

Postby tommc » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:07 pm
Thank you Zarkie, We don't have a court hearing as my first post explains, we just have to keep paying till the 25 years are up, four month time, then they will require us to pay infull the mortgage that we took out 25 years ago.
our last letter to them we asked for,
Full disclosure, Equal consideration, lawful terms and conditions, two wet signatures from both parties.
Please take notice.
Please reply to this letter within 14 days, failure to reply with substance, will mean the debt has been dissolved.
Now the 14 days are up tomorrow any ideas what we should send them.
Tom

How do they dream this rubbish up
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Colin123 wrote:I want some of what this guy is on :-)

Just sends me to a loooong rambling monologue by the lovely Amanda aimed at us:
criminal types to try & bring us over to the side of flesh and blood warm & fuzzies:

We alllll know there are people in here and listening to our phones and watching our messages and posts etc. Be it police, intelligence people, bailiffs, security folk, dog handlers the bank and their "solicitors" just the whooollllle team. This post is for you.

Which then goes on to appeal to our better nature but unfortunately, like the Vogons, we don't have one. Well, not after trying to wade through a morass of paranoid self serving arrogant twaddle.

The woman is clearly suffering from delusions of grandure floating precariously over a pit of paranoia. She has too much time on her hands and is coming to se herself as another Bodicia taking on the empire of evil.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:This is an interesting post from Goofer land

Thank you Zarkie, We don't have a court hearing as my first post explains, we just have to keep paying till the 25 years are up, four month time, then they will require us to pay infull the mortgage that we took out 25 years ago.
Full disclosure, Equal consideration, lawful terms and conditions, two wet signatures from both parties.
Please take notice.
Please reply to this letter within 14 days, failure to reply with substance, will mean the debt has been dissolved.
Tom

Yes I believe that's Tom from 2 years ago.
Equal consideration
any ideas what we should send them
£43,000 for the capital consideration from 25 years ago? Ah well, too late now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

Please take notice.
Tom

Equal consideration
So in that post he clearly understands he's not yet paid the mortgage in full. The crafty git!!!
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

Please take notice.
Tom

Equal consideration
That or the keys, which also would have saved you a lot of stress Tom.
Warning may contain traces of nut