Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by exiledscouser »

I think you’re right Sage Owl. Despite an unbroken string of losses these types have always got a master plan in reserve, there’s always an oh so clever reason pulled by the sneaky PTB behind every setback, it’s a setback they curiously feign was always planned for and expected yet despite the failures and their reliance on Baldrick-class cunningness the big win is juuuuuust around the next corner.

The Crawfraud lot - even now - are always on the cusp of total victory, Neelu clings to the absurd belief that she can file her way out of trouble with nonsense legal submissions to the RCJ, O’Bonkers is packing the cinemas out across this ancient land with his 90 minute award winning bore-a-thon and as for Crabbie, well his plan is likely to be nothing more than a pick axe handle benind the door.

Confrontation looms but I’m sure any decent risk assessment will have picked up on the sites he boasts on and I dare say those that follow his antics like ourselves.

If you’re reading, a good tazering to the nuts will sort him out officers.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think the most telling thing about Bobby's lack of understanding over the last couple of years was about six months into his bankruptcy when he was bragging that he only had to wait another six months and he would be discharged. Maybe a little poorer but basically he'd be able to pick up where things left off and go his merry, merry way.

Clearly this was utterly delusional but it begs the question as to why he was so ignorant as to think he could stall the OR and get away with it. Ignorance due to stupidity or just wilful ignorance?

I suspect that for all of his bravado he knows damn well that he has pissed his entire life down the drain and I can't help but think even a man as stupid as he clearly is would know he brought it on himself.

Not that he'll ever admit that of course.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:11 pm
hucknallred wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:52 am I can't help thinking he's got a lot of cash under the mattress safe from the OR.
It would have to be a well stuffed mattress and would depreciate. Hiding money is quite difficult nowadays ....
I agree with your final remarks, e.g. that Krabby doesn't have anything much to fall back on. But hypothetically, he might have wealth outside UK jurisdiction. For some years he was the proprietor of a low-end night club catering to student types. A lot of dirty money can be taken out of a business like that, fiddling the VAT and supplying pharmaceuticals under the counter. Not beyond belief that he owns property on the Costa del Crime, and can afford to burn all his UK assets in a mega-tantrum.

But I reckon not. He seems too stupid and belligerent to make sensible plans, and I think his UK rental properties are all that he has. Sold at the right time, they would have been a sizeable nest-egg. Instead the OR will flog them off at auction, and keep most of any surplus to meet his own fees. Krabby is facing financial ruin, IMHO.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While that is all a possibility, I just really don't think our little Quail is that smart. I would think if the club business were all that good he would have made sure to keep things paid to ensure his cash cow instead of going bust. Instead, he just strikes me as a mean, thoroughly nasty little money grubber whose luck finally ran out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Thing is, if he had a big obag o Reddies somewhere, I would think he would have had to exchange the old bills with new ones at some point. I think turning up to a bank with a large cache of old bills to exchange would raise some eyebrows. Assuming he wasn't smart enough to deposit offshore.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Didn't he make some reference to having a secret bank account at some point?
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm Didn't he make some reference to having a secret bank account at some point?
As I remember it, yeah, he also lies a lot, like all the time so.........
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:27 pm
aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm Didn't he make some reference to having a secret bank account at some point?
Might be in his wife's name, she's not been declared bankrupt.... yet !
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:44 pm
Possibly, but hasn't she left him though? Gotten tired of all the drama, and I thought she was named in some of the legal actions.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Possibly, but hasn't she left him though? Gotten tired of all the drama, and I thought she was named in some of the legal actions.
He's not said she's left, she's named on the possession order for their main home but I think the business rates £30k issue (ie the reason for the bankruptcy) were solely in his name as leaseholder.
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:38 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:14 pm
He's not said she's left, she's named on the possession order for their main home but I think the business rates £30k issue (ie the reason for the bankruptcy) were solely in his name as leaseholder.
Maybe I'm misremembering then, but he/they are going to lose the family home sooner or later at this point, and I suspect the rental properties will eventually go as well, as I don't really see any alternative at this point.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Possession of the family home is progressing in the normal slow manner, initiated by the bank rather than the OR.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 722592374/
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:39 pm Possession of the family home is progressing in the normal slow manner, initiated by the bank rather than the OR.

Yeah, the Receiver went after the rental properties which were probably just in his name, and the bank went after the family home which was in both their names.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:39 pm Possession of the family home is progressing in the normal slow manner, initiated by the bank rather than the OR.

Krabby says Ding ding round 2 got this letter today let's see what happens next. I'll be sending them the paperwork next week to stop their execution of possession order, watch this space :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 am

Krabby says Ding ding round 2 got this letter today let's see what happens next. I'll be sending them the paperwork next week to stop their execution of possession order, watch this space :haha: :haha: :haha:
Now I've seen all three pages of that letter, it is directed at possible tenants rather than the owner. This has developed over the last few years as too many tenants were finding out too late that their landlord hadn't paid the mortgage and they were about to be out on the street.
Mr & Mrs Crabby's time to have attempted to have stopped this involved turning up at the possession hearing and or paying the mortgage arrears. The only real legal way to stop it now (IIRC and IANAL) is a High Court injunction with real legal reasons for issuing one. Paperwork from the Fisher Price Play Court of Common Law will do nothing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I don’t think Crabsters got the dynamic personality either, to be able to summon hundreds of people and get an article in the Daily Mail.

I think his headline will be along the lines of- “Seasoned Drunk Criminal Loses Property Empire, Because Guy On Facebook Told Him Tax Was Unlawful”.

I have no doubt we will never know the full extent of his wealth and I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in Costa Del Sol in Spain.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've been to Costa Del Sol and he's welcome to it. Highrises along the entire coast and, to be blunt, drunk Brits everywhere.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:15 am I've been to Costa Del Sol and he's welcome to it. Highrises along the entire coast and, to be blunt, drunk Brits everywhere.

And frequently associated with British criminals....
Crap beer, crap British food and crap accommodation....

Thankful I’ve never been. Although I do like Spain, the food is exceptional.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was just passing through, we didn't stay there. It was on the route from Cartagena to Gibralter. We stopped in Gib for a beer then spent the night at Tarifa, a village right at the southern tip of Spain and the southernmost spot in mainland Europe.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Looks like 'E@ day for Crabbie is the 4th December 2018 @ 1.30pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eX6f&ifg=1