Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

I wonder what she does for a living. I hope it's nothing that calls for sound judgement because if it is her boss is going to be getting a bit worried about her suitability for the job.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Davey losing the plot. Again. Tin foil hats all around.
Good morning friends....

I've been using the common law constitution to deny Daventry District Council (Micheal Pullan), Northampton Magistrates Court manager (Ken Fraser etc) and Rossendales debt collection agency (various individuals) so that I DO NOT AID AND ABET TREASON.

I have since put the Chief Inspector of Daventry police on Notice of the fraud being committed by the DWP against me (entitlements), and the illegal attempts by the Council etc to extort monies from me but to no avail....not a peep from the TRAITOR POLICE.

I am awaiting another FAKE summons to appear so they can attempt to kidnap and incarcerate me and I may require your help....I'm doing this for all of us not just myself.

It is my 'belief' that I am being targetted with a covert weapon silent to others but which produces a loud high pitched whistling sensation in the back of my head, constantly....this has the effect of causing painful dull headaches which pulsate and my vision has been impared.....it is my belief that they are attempting to undermine my abilities to fight them by doing this, they are not going to give up on poll tax we already knew that, but I will NEVER surrender.

So its like this folks.....its fine for the DWP to blatantly defraud a disabled man out of monies whilst the Council demand £114 per month for poll tax. I am standing up for the common law and my right not to aid and abet crime that is all. The police are happy to allow this type of crap to go on even though the crimes being committed are totally evidential.

Its not the money they need from the council tax its our servility to adhere to their criminal demands....now that the common law court has ruled that it is illegal to demand council tax and also to attempt to collect it, we have a very strong argument to put to these organic robots......it is treason to deny the ruling of the common law court so make a stand or accept your slavery folks.....and if you cannot make a stand for yourself then please just help those who can.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am Davey losing the plot. Again. Tin foil hats all around.
Good morning friends....

I've been using the common law constitution to deny Daventry District Council (Micheal Pullan), Northampton Magistrates Court manager (Ken Fraser etc) and Rossendales debt collection agency (various individuals) so that I DO NOT AID AND ABET TREASON.

I have since put the Chief Inspector of Daventry police on Notice of the fraud being committed by the DWP against me (entitlements), and the illegal attempts by the Council etc to extort monies from me but to no avail....not a peep from the TRAITOR POLICE.

I am awaiting another FAKE summons to appear so they can attempt to kidnap and incarcerate me and I may require your help....I'm doing this for all of us not just myself.

It is my 'belief' that I am being targetted with a covert weapon silent to others but which produces a loud high pitched whistling sensation in the back of my head, constantly....this has the effect of causing painful dull headaches which pulsate and my vision has been impared.....it is my belief that they are attempting to undermine my abilities to fight them by doing this, they are not going to give up on poll tax we already knew that, but I will NEVER surrender.

So its like this folks.....its fine for the DWP to blatantly defraud a disabled man out of monies whilst the Council demand £114 per month for poll tax. I am standing up for the common law and my right not to aid and abet crime that is all. The police are happy to allow this type of crap to go on even though the crimes being committed are totally evidential.

Its not the money they need from the council tax its our servility to adhere to their criminal demands....now that the common law court has ruled that it is illegal to demand council tax and also to attempt to collect it, we have a very strong argument to put to these organic robots......it is treason to deny the ruling of the common law court so make a stand or accept your slavery folks.....and if you cannot make a stand for yourself then please just help those who can.
I'm pretty sure all of his symptoms can be explained by either high blood pressure or a secret beamed energy weapon the state routinely uses to silence internet malcontents... If only we knew which :shrug:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

...whilst the Council demand £114 per month for poll tax.
I know that the poll tax was replaced by Council Tax in 1993; I worked in local government IT at the time. Arrears were written off in 1999. Get your facts right, Dave.

I really think he should see a doctor about those symptoms. Whilst there's still an NHS. In his post common law court inspired revolutionary world, there won't be any funds for one.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm
I know that the poll tax was replaced by Council Tax in 1993; I worked in local government IT at the time. Arrears were written off in 1999. Get your facts right, Dave.
That may be true... Well... It is true but poll tax sounds so much worse than council tax.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I know that the poll tax was replaced by Council Tax in 1993
Isn't that the tax on immigrants from Poland?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:50 pm

I really think he should see a doctor about those symptoms. Whilst there's still an NHS. In his post common law court inspired revolutionary world, there won't be any funds for one.
But that would be creating joiner surely?
longdog

Post by longdog »

This fine piece of legal advice offered up on the council tax is unlawful splinter group...
Kimberly James

No landlord anywhere in the uk can rent a garden with the property. the housing association is responsible for the garden and the upkeep and the removal of waist. These rules come into place with the idea that brussels and the law requires you to be licensed for garden tools. so this applies to the whole of europe. This idea that council charge old people to cut there grass is wrong. always has been
Where the fuck do they get this stuff from? :shrug:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:40 pm This fine piece of legal advice offered up on the council tax is unlawful splinter group...
Kimberly James

No landlord anywhere in the uk can rent a garden with the property. the housing association is responsible for the garden and the upkeep and the removal of waist. These rules come into place with the idea that brussels and the law requires you to be licensed for garden tools. so this applies to the whole of europe. This idea that council charge old people to cut there grass is wrong. always has been
Where the fuck do they get this stuff from? :shrug:
Perhaps they are referring to common areas, which should not be the responsibility of the tennant. However, if a unit comes with outdoor space, unless the landlord has agreed to the upkeep, I would think it would be the tenants responsibility. I know in some developments in the US, the landlord will provide the service for a fee, on top of rent, if the tenant does not want the responsibility, and failing to keep up a lawn may result in grounds for eviction.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I rent a property, to private tenants with a garden. And part of the standard tenancy agreement is to maintain the outside areas.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

NYGman wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 pm...
However, if a unit comes with outdoor space, unless the landlord has agreed to the upkeep, I would think it would be the tenants responsibility.
"tenant's" or "tenants'"? I know sovcits make a great deal about silly distinctions, but this one seems real.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:53 pm I rent a property, to private tenants with a garden. And part of the standard tenancy agreement is to maintain the outside areas.
I hope you have ensured that the tenants have the necessary licences for their secateurs and spades. :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Kimberley James wrote:
the housing association is responsible for the garden and the upkeep and the removal of waist.
Didn't know housing associations were responsible for stomach fat removal. Are they offering compulsory liposuction now?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:31 pmI'm pretty sure all of his symptoms can be explained by either high blood pressure or a secret beamed energy weapon the state routinely uses to silence internet malcontents... If only we knew which :shrug:
Can't you tell from the Xrays taken from the Police helicopters?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail

Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

What this moron has failed to grasp is the difference between properties which have their own garden (i.e. almost all houses) and properties (such as blocks of flats) that have communal garden areas. In the first case, the garden is let with the property, and is the tenant's responsibility. In the latter, tenants have rights of access, and pay a service charge to reimburse the landlord for the costs of upkeep. He then appears to stir the optional gardening services which some social landlords offer to elderly and disabled tenants into the mix. On the issue of the EUSSR gaulieters coming to take our garden tools, I can only assume someone has been winding him up!

That having been said, service charges are a bastard to administer correctly, and social landlords often get them wrong, leading to justifiable complaints from tenants, which I suspect may be at the root of this.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:31 pm
SteveUK wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am Davey losing the plot. Again. Tin foil hats all around.
Good morning friends....

...........Snippety snip...........
I'm pretty sure all of his symptoms can be explained by either high blood pressure or a secret beamed energy weapon the state routinely uses to silence internet malcontents... If only we knew which :shrug:

Which of course is no defence against this baby I'm just about to fire up which reverses the polarity of the neutron flow creating a morphogenetic field. Note how the Dermatiraelian subspace coils are hyperdiametrically supporting the sonic subcore whilst the eisilium nullifier, being 60 degrees out of phase with the krellide autocompositors causes fluctuations in the Altonian converter assembly.

This being the Mark VI it runs off just four AAA batteries.

Despite it's impressive toranium targeting system and mega-million joule output it struggles to actually locate Dave's brain long enough to induce the crainum-scrambling total meltdown slight headache it was actually designed for.

He he heh.

Back now to the real world....

For a man at the forefront of constitutional protection and fearless rebellion Dave has rather low expectations in life.

He expects to get his collar felt shortly;
I could do with some boots on the ground when they attempt to arrest me
But can't resist the next sentence;
or to make some arrests myself
Quite how the latter will work out, what with your long-term reliance on state benefits through an incapacity preventing you from doing anything more challenging than putting on your socks in the morning, well only time will tell. The PLD gang and the Footle community generally are obsessed with arresting police and their wider enemies. No thought appears to have been given what to do with their detainees (other than to hang them), where to keep them, what process will be used, how they will prevent their colleagues releasing them.

Anyway, should this happen to you just screech "Habeas Corpus!!!", works every time for the footlers who fear Latin phrases.

Now, employment corner. Anyone need a cleaner or gardener (light work only)?

Dave's coming off the bench after years on benefits and he's your man;
I would consider taking a job in a pub or somewhere that requires a cleaner (or) light gardener or something, with accomodation and at least £40 quid a week to live on
This is a remuneration well below the national minimum wage Dave, statute law is your friend in such circumstances, don't let yourself get exploited! There's always room at the back of the Barons draughty caravan in sunny Castleford if needs be or a room in a cosmopolitain northern city. Leanne offers hope;
Would you consider relocating to Liverpool there's a room to rent in a 3 bed house available soon
I don't think Dave is up for that though;
Not up for renting a room, i'd still have to claim from the regime to do that.
No, he wants this so as to;
reject the system entirely instead of having all this crap going on which is a distraction from the main objective....which is to demand the police observe the truth and enforce the verdicts of the common law courts....
The fuckwiterarti have gone a bit quiet of late about the success!!!11!! that is the CLC and it's various unalterable and unappealable no-nonsence verdicts, the culmination of which has been to declare all taxes illegal and unenforceable. So there.

By now I thought it would have swung into action in support of those bravely trying not to pay CT? There they'll be, waving this powerful, game-changing, immutable, irreversible and unalterable final-word judgement in the face of some bemused local government drone, listening out for the wailing sirens of the CLC Quattro coming to dish out justice, Freeman style.

Who ya gonna call?

The majority however, despite their seeming acceptance of everything anti-establishment appear to have 'woken up' to the fact that the CLC route will simply cost you money and drop you further in the shit, that much is clear. Only idiots like Mr. Crab seem to be putting it to the test and he's decided on a Götterdämmerung showdown with authority anyway.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Charles "Catalogue Wife" Spencer goes on the offensive with this gem. Apparently the gubermint is now commiting genocide against the disabled.

:beatinghorse:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I love how he asks the Judge to 'CORRUPT his CORRUPT ways', what a moron !!

Nearly a year since he served his notices and the response... a deafening silence. :beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 am I love how he asks the Judge to 'CORRUPT his CORRUPT ways', what a moron !!

Nearly a year since he served his notices and the response... a deafening silence. :beatinghorse:
Not to mention largely incoherent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.