Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by exiledscouser »

Just about to post this too.

Synchromesh your watches, a Tuesday rumble or a mid-week flop? Any takers on what will happen?

All totally avoidable of course but Crabby seems to want this to happen.

I wonder how Mrs. Crab feels about her own pending eviction as part of her husband's Gotterdammerung?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:08 pm Looks like 'E@ day for Crabbie is the 4th December 2018 @ 1.30pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eX6f&ifg=1
E day for crabster, and another financial burden for the local tax payers!

What are the chances the police won’t be taking chances with this guy?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:09 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:08 pm Looks like 'E@ day for Crabbie is the 4th December 2018 @ 1.30pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eX6f&ifg=1
E day for crabster, and another financial burden for the local tax payers!

What are the chances the police won’t be taking chances with this guy?
I still think it is all piss and wind just like trampbeard, police and bailiffs show up mob handed only to find he has buggered off the previous day.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:10 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:15 am I've been to Costa Del Sol and he's welcome to it. Highrises along the entire coast and, to be blunt, drunk Brits everywhere.

And frequently associated with British criminals....
Crap beer, crap British food and crap accommodation....

Thankful I’ve never been. Although I do like Spain, the food is exceptional.
That's a thought that makes my mind recoil in horror.

really, I love your island and almost everything about it, but I think the best meal I ever had there was at a Pizza Hut.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's a thought that makes my mind recoil in horror.

really, I love your island and almost everything about it, but I think the best meal I ever had there was at a Pizza Hut.
Wife and I spent a few weeks in England at the end of the summer, mainly in the north. We had fantastic meals overall, generally in pubs. A lot of northern pubs, for example the Pendle Inn in Barley or the relatively nearby Black Lane Ends in Colne, now specialize in food and do a great job. Here's Trip Adviser for Black Lane Ends;

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserRevi ... gland.html

But I can't say that I had anything in London that I would go back for a repeat.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Actually, you can find a real good steak in London if you know where to look, and the food overall was never as bad as I make it out to be. But someone did once arrange to get me some country ham (an american thing that's kind of like eating the lean part of bacon by the pound and even more than just american, its southern) and before I could stop him, boiled it, and the croissants on the breakfast bar at The Mount Royal Hotel do look exactly like the ones at the culinary school in Ingolstadt, and tasted just like the Nikes I was wearing when I tried them.

Its just that I've made my own little comedy routine about how bad the food is in London, about the only place in the world I've ever had trouble getting enough english language skills out of a person to get myself fed was Oxford Street and how much I love fish and chips but didn't realize that in England its not uncommon for the fish part to still have skin on one side and to a picky colonist that's just a tad better than a steak with the fur still on the back.... when I need to entertain a group I can always count on stories about the clueless bumpkin wandering around London like Arthur Dent with an American accent, all based somewhere in truth. At least a little truth.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I would say the food in Britain isn’t as bad as people make out, and that’s not me being biased as I do dine out a lot especially when I’m abroad.

My ultimate bottom of the table for food I can narrow down to 2 places-

2) Frankfurt, Garmany. If you don’t like boiled potato and aggressively beaten pork with peas, don’t bother going.

1) Xi’an in China. I have no idea what the hell it was, but it ended up straight in the bin, for 4 consecutive days.

Unlike Crabster though, I’ve never had the pleasure of sampling HMP cuisine....
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Crabster's really unhappy about missing the CLC in Scotland on the same day as his eviction. But if he has 10 houses, as per the CLC website, being evicted from one means nothing.
My betting is he'll be in Scotland on 4th December not Kent.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 am But if he has 10 houses, as per the CLC website, being evicted from one means nothing.
Especially as the notice's printed address for a windowed envelope has a service address in Southampton.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You know, I thought Cwissy was a pug ugly, but if that thing on our widdle Quail's Faceplant page is him, he's got Cwissy beat hands down. Ugly inside and out!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:19 am Actually, you can find a real good steak in London if you know where to look, and the food overall was never as bad as I make it out to be. But someone did once arrange to get me some country ham (an american thing that's kind of like eating the lean part of bacon by the pound and even more than just american, its southern) and before I could stop him, boiled it, and the croissants on the breakfast bar at The Mount Royal Hotel do look exactly like the ones at the culinary school in Ingolstadt, and tasted just like the Nikes I was wearing when I tried them.

Its just that I've made my own little comedy routine about how bad the food is in London
Boiled a ham? *shudder*

When i think of british food it's roast beef with yorkshire pudding, and well cooked peas. Or eggs with crumpets and sausage or kippers. Or steak and kidney pie. But then, i've only ever had my family's versions of those, i've never been to britain.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 pm
TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 am But if he has 10 houses, as per the CLC website, being evicted from one means nothing.
Especially as the notice's printed address for a windowed envelope has a service address in Southampton.
I really don't know. Half of me thinks he'll do a Norman Scarth, greet the bailiffs with lethal weapons and go to jail for a long time. Half of me thinks that he's Billy Bullshit and he'll crumble when the moment comes.

Either way, they'll take the house. And that will be an important message for Krabby's deluded admirers on FB, deterring others from following his self-destruction. I just hope there's some good video to enjoy, ideally with a crackling taser soundtrack.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Either way, they'll take the house. And that will be an important message for Krabby's deluded admirers on FB, deterring others from following his self-destruction...
If that were true all this nonsense would have ended years ago. For some reason, however, there's always someone out there ready to be convinced that this time, with just a little tweak to words and procedures, the system will crumble and a heroic victory will be theirs.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie in the CLC comments:

November 22nd, 2018 6:26 am
Like the new website once people get used to it things should start moving. If my plan goes wrong with the eviction on 4th December 2018 I won’t be here any more, if not keep up the good fight people. ;+)
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:02 pm If my plan goes wrong with the eviction on 4th December 2018 I won’t be here any more,
Hopefully that remark isn’t the prelude to a Waco type siege.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think we can take it for granted that unless his plan is peaceful compliance, it will go wrong.

'Not here any more' may mean "I will abandon this rubbish as totally futile" which would be nice.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:02 pm Crabbie in the CLC comments:

November 22nd, 2018 6:26 am
Like the new website once people get used to it things should start moving. If my plan goes wrong with the eviction on 4th December 2018 I won’t be here any more, if not keep up the good fight people. ;+)
Useless Crabby bravely ran away.

They have got paper eviction notices!

RUN AWAY!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 pm I think we can take it for granted that unless his plan is peaceful compliance, it will go wrong.

'Not here any more' may mean "I will abandon this rubbish as totally futile" which would be nice.
which makes telling the rubes to keep up the good fight even funnier
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Apparently, Crab Bait's 'big plan' to stop his eviction involves an emergency hearing at Medway County Court on Monday, presumably in an attempt to Suspend the Possession Order.

He hasn't yet posted any detail of what the grounds for suspension are, but unless it includes clearing the outstanding balance then it's doubtful it'll work, if he is going to clear the balance then I think the OR will be wanting to know where the money's coming from !
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:37 pm Apparently, Crab Bait's 'big plan' to stop his eviction involves an emergency hearing at Medway County Court on Monday, presumably in an attempt to Suspend the Possession Order.
From Courtserve:
10:00 AM E3PP5894 NATIONALWESTMINSTER -v- WHITE - 5 MINS POSS
A whole 5 minutes :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor