Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 am Nearly a year since he served his notices and the response... a deafening silence.
That's because Judge Rogers didn't rebut the charges in full personal capacity, under penalty of commercial liability, with his oath verified by a Notary and sealed with a thumbprint of green ink. Creepy Charlie therefore deemed the charges to be tacitly admitted, hacienda orinoco, and had Rogers committed to Parkhurst Prison. Rogers fully understood what awaited him, and resolved to enter as a hard man. He slashed-up three of the most powerful inmates within a week, and built an empire of contraband and intimidation within a month. Rogers is now Britain's most dangerous prisoner, held incommunicado in the deepest cellars of Belmarsh.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:41 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:01 am Nearly a year since he served his notices and the response... a deafening silence.
That's because Judge Rogers didn't rebut the charges in full personal capacity, under penalty of commercial liability, with his oath verified by a Notary and sealed with a thumbprint of green ink. Creepy Charlie therefore deemed the charges to be tacitly admitted, hacienda orinoco, and had Rogers committed to Parkhurst Prison. Rogers fully understood what awaited him, and resolved to enter as a hard man. He slashed-up three of the most powerful inmates within a week, and built an empire of contraband and intimidation within a month. Rogers is now Britain's most dangerous prisoner, held incommunicado in the deepest cellars of Belmarsh.
... and in the real world ??
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:55 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:41 pm
... and in the real world ??
In the real world, Creepy Charlie's nonsense goes in the postroom shredder. But that's no fun...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I suspect rebel Ian is somewhat overconfident in the CLC "judgement"

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

When I was a kid my friends and I would play elaborate fantasy games. If a fallen tree was deemed to be a sleeping dragon, it would be stalked and dispatched with much peril and drama, possibly casualties.
And then we would go home for tea, and that was real.

Mr Brewster appears to have forgotten the 'going home for tea' part. And the 'real' part.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Crab Bait's Council Tax group have discovered one of Hannah Shotbolt's old videos and are now busy worshipping her ..
https://m.facebook.com/groups/195743692 ... ction_list
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

They're also planning another doomed meet up.

longdog

Post by longdog »

I see Neil Warren of The Lawful Bank forum has got fed up with talking to himself over there and is now talking to himself on the Council Tax is Unlawful Faceboom group. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:45 am They're also planning another doomed meet up.

It means a bit more business for Wetherspoons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

This is few years ago, but I still find this petition hilarious .
https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/64189
:haha:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:29 am Crab Bait's Council Tax group have discovered one of Hannah Shotbolt's old videos and are now busy worshipping her ..
Whatever became of our beloved English Rose? Haven't heard about her in years.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

She got pregnant and dropped out of the sovereign guru business.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

jonathan01n wrote
This is few years ago, but I still find this petition hilarious .
https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/64189
"We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards." In other words, we can't be arsed explaining how crap it is. :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 pm She got pregnant and dropped out of the sovereign guru business.
Good for her (and her child).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh diddums
Good evening constitutional protectors.........I would just like to share this in the public.

Since I moved to Daventry and was forced under duress of circumstances to sign on for entitlements to the welfare state, despite being disabled with a degenerative, genetic muscular condition which I supply 6 monthly medical certificates for, I have been denied disability entitlements due to fraud and lies.

Recently the corruption has become greater as the Universal Credit scam also take monies from the meagre monthly entitlements I am supposed to receive to pay rent arrears owed by them not me....for the first 6 months they didn't pay the service charges of the rent.

So without any disability entitlements nor DLA (PIP), even though I was awarded DLA for life back in 1995 which I have a letter stating that fact, I am supposed to receive £317.00 PCM.

They were taking £63.56 PCM which they have been paying to my landlords, whom were reimbursing me with the excess since I had to pay £40 PCM for my part of the service charges......recently they started taking double that amount £127 which they paid to the landlords whom reimbursed me the excess £80+ ....this month they only paid half of that amount they took and have ignored my queries as to where the other £63.56 went.......blatant theft!

On top of this the corrupt council demand £114 PCM council tax which they have been pursuing via the so called courts and Rossendales bailiffs (see my council tax process in the files). I have been receiving £190 PCM with the deductions they have been taking although as said, the landlords have been reimbursing me the excess taken so I have been receiving £270 approx in total or £60 PW.....

The rent has recently increased so I now have to pay £64 PCM for my contributions to the service charges, which should leave me with £250 PCM approx to live on.....

Despite appeals (under duress) for DLA (PIP) and disability allowances and, letters from my GP providing proof that my condition is degenerative, I have been defrauded, ignored and denied these entitlements.

I have taken the matter to the local police but they wont touch it of course BLOODY TRAITORS even though I can prove Atos lied in an assemssment I went to back in February 2017 (under duress)...which is theft by fraud.....there is no logical reason why I should be assessed in the first place since it was determined that I was unfit for work back in 1988 by DWP doctors....I received full disablity allowances plus DLA for some years BEFORE I took up my legal position against the treason the regime is evidently committing back in 2010.

So...this is how the state deals with people who stand in defence of the common law in Britain....Universal Credit personnel are annonymous and thus unnaccountable so they just ignore my demands and there is very little that I can do to remedy the matter.....its a fucking disgrace that this can be done so blatantly and I may take some drastic action very soon...I'm pissed off with this blatant theft and fraud and inaction from the police.....I would like to gather some support to live stream a protest that I may take, either against the police chief Inspector Ken Byron who has received three Notices thus far and which have been totally ignored, or the DWP/council for their collusion in the crimes.

On top of this I have been receiving some kind of attack from a covert weapon which causes high pitched whilstling/buzzing in the back of my head...god only knows what they are doing to my brian...my eyesight has been getting consistently worse since this began around 5 months ago. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this annoying buzzing.

So anyway....I just wanted to make this public so that you know what is occurring.....I have been successful in dealing with the regime in the past on several occassions so it follows that I would be targetted by the regime. They are (in my opinion) attempting to keep me down whilst they pursue me for council tax, as I am sure they would love to kidnap me and lock me up to make an example of me to deter others....well I will fight these bastards until I have no more breath in my lungs no matter what they do!!...they are just making me more determined I don't get depressed, nor will I become more compliant....If they bang me up then I expect they will make an attempt on my life to 'suicide me' if they can...I am definitely not suicidal just so that you know.....

Peace.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

so they just ignore my demands
That is the core of it really. My natural reaction to a demand is to deny it, and I have always found reasonable requests to be more productive.

That blood pressure needs looking at and probably treatment.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Who's Brian?

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

On top of this I have been receiving some kind of attack from a covert weapon which causes high pitched whilstling/buzzing in the back of my head...god only knows what they are doing to my brian...my eyesight has been getting consistently worse since this began around 5 months ago. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this annoying buzzing.
You could always hope it is the growth of normal brain cells and in the near future you will grow out of your stupid FMOTL beliefs. Also, if you didn't spend your time touring the country complaining and every waking hour writing to officialdom, people might be more open to believing you have health and mobility issues.
Seriously, didn't we discuss the before and were concerned about his blood pressure/hypertension? Or diabetes.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Is this Dave coming cap in hand to the mugs at PLD again?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm Is this Dave coming cap in hand to the mugs at PLD again?
it's the word salad version of 'send money'