Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm Is this Dave coming cap in hand to the mugs at PLD again?
I suspect you're horribly and cynicaly correct
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:33 pm Who's Brian?
Always look on the bright side of life :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 10:44 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 12:33 pm Who's Brian?
Always look on the bright side of life :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I’m Brian and so is my wife
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:10 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 5:23 pm Is this Dave coming cap in hand to the mugs at PLD again?
I suspect you're horribly and cynically correct
Agreed. But I wonder if Dismal Dave understands the effect of this whining upon his leadership authority. A year ago it was "Using common law I have successfully defended X, Y & Z, and I can show you how to do this. I have the method to defeat all those pesky debts and duties. Join me in the great battle to reinstate common law!" Ineffectual, self-pitying victimhood is not going to inspire a mass movement.

On the other hand, who can forget Martin Luther King Jr's famous speech from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in 1963?

"I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal".

But first I need to tell you about the trouble I'm having with my racist landlord, who thinks that paying his so-called rent is more important than my leadership of this great movement. And you all know how I've been suffering with my haemorrhoids..."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

all men are created equal
That makes about as much sense as saying all trees are created equal.

I have no problem with equal rights under the law, or equality of opportunity but I have never met any two people who could be considered equal.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Since British schoolkids don't learn the American Declaration of Independence, allow me to give you the full context (which, incidentally, is arguably the most influential paragraph ever written in the English language):
The Declaration of Independence wrote:We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm sure the 'rebels' believe wholeheartedly in this bit...
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
... They'd truly love a form of government where they didn't have to pay taxes, pay their bills, pay their debts, stick to speed limits, or basically obey any law they didn't like. The fact that everybody else would be entitled to do the same and society would collapse overnight is just a minor flaw in the plan.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And we are back to Somalia, I think it is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:32 pm I'm sure the 'rebels' believe wholeheartedly in this bit...
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
... They'd truly love a form of government where they didn't have to pay taxes, pay their bills, pay their debts, stick to speed limits, or basically obey any law they didn't like. The fact that everybody else would be entitled to do the same and society would collapse overnight is just a minor flaw in the plan.
You left out the key part. While not having to pay taxes is fundamental the more important point is still being entitled to all existing government benefits, including welfare, disability and pensions, while exempt from tax. Since, if this works, nobody will pay taxes but everybody will still want benefits you Brits better find some magic beans.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:30 pm
longdog wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:32 pm I'm sure the 'rebels' believe wholeheartedly in this bit...
You left out the key part. While not having to pay taxes is fundamental the more important point is still being entitled to all existing government benefits, including welfare, disability and pensions, while exempt from tax. Since, if this works, nobody will pay taxes but everybody will still want benefits you Brits better find some magic beans.
I suspect that in their tiny minds they believe that in their brave new world they will be high ranking officials and suitably remunerated as befits their status.

Yes I know they would still have to tax the masses but this will be common-law tax which everybody will have to pay not treasonous statutory tax. Either that or they would reintroduce the magical Bradbury Pound which will give everybody free wealth because something, something, something.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bradbury pound, magic beans, where's the difference?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

The pound did exist, I have never found any magic beans

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:16 am The pound did exist, I have never found any magic beans

Fake news! That cannot possibly be a genuine Bradbury pound, it says it's issued 'under Authority of ACT of Parliament' and we all know Act's of Parliament don't apply.
Siegfried Shrink

Acts of Parliament apply if you consent to them (otherwise how could they possibly accept those state benefits mandated by act of parliament) and at the time, in the dark days before Article 61 had been invoked, enough people consented to hand in their gold sovs. for paper.

As it happens, an extremely fine example of the paper note is now worth 2 gold sovereigns.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 3:24 pm Since British schoolkids don't learn the American Declaration of Independence, allow me to give you the full context (which, incidentally, is arguably the most influential paragraph ever written in the English language):
The Declaration of Independence wrote:We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
It is indeed a fine work, both for it's clarity of moral vision and also for the astonishing hypocrisy which allowed this great declaration to co-exist with slavery, and with the denial of suffrage to women.

Interestingly (or not) Ho Chi Minh was a big fan of the US Declaration of Independence, and cited it when declaring the independence of Vietnam from French colonial rule in 1945. His guerrilla Viet Minh forces were closely supported by US OSS, and the senior officer (Archimedes Patti) reportedly help to draft the Vietnamese Declaration of Independence.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Geff Smith wrote: Sorry to have to put this in writing. Due to the standard of the last two generations education. They the Alleged Officials whether from Errm Magistrates courts, Police of the collecting Goons. Is their utter failure to be able to read big words or understand plain English.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

His cromulant knowledge embiggens us all.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Nope. Didn't get a word of that.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Dismal Dave making friends again....

Here is our latest conversation via PM for your perusal...

ME: Well they have confirmed my suspicions of being a controlled opposition group then....BTW you still haven't addressed my main point with reagrd to exposing the illegality of Brexit which I think is long overdue......I'm wary of some of the company you keep also...i.e., Helen Davies........its hard to trust people who are speaking to the public without providing all of the facts Caroline....thanks for the link.

Caroline: There's been problems there too. I'm in constant communication with Justin and Kenn and Connor. I don't align myself with ANY group. I'm here to unite not take sides

ME: After looking through the link you shared I cant see where the D&VP have shelved the common law idea....look Caroline its hard to trust people when they completely ignore what is being stated. Which you have done consistently with my point about exposing the truth with regard to brexit.

Caroline: 15:57
This link has nothing to do with D&VP.
Some guy from D&VP told all his mates he was standing in Chippenham yet the Party said they wouldn't stand against me. I live in Chippenham. I don't trust anyone
I heard on the grapevine /Facebook that they were quietly shelving the constitution

ME: Fine ignore me as usual I certainly don't trust you and if you carry on I will publicly expose you...your choice.

Caroline: David. You have nothing to expose. Because you are on benefits you think you are immune. But you're not.
You have made a mistake which you have publicly admitted. Leave it to Kenn
He knows the constitution

ME: WTF has me being on benefits got to do with anything?...I'm talking about exposing the truth to people about Brexit ffs!!

Caroline: You think you're a God but what have you actually achieved

ME: No I don't you arrogant bitch!..I've achieved a hell of a lot more than you have!

Caroiline:
Resorting to this shows you up

ME: Oh does it?......you piss me off and I make no bones about it.

Chat conversation end
Type a message...
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A certain "Dean" talking about attending BBC Radio 4's Question Time on 1st June, egged on by ...
Robert White
Yes Dean you have to go to this mate, let them know about the Common Law Court and the annullment of council tax
Yes, that would be worth a listen, to hear their . They sometimes pick a sort of jokey question to end the session, so they might be in with a shot. I have a suspicion that he'll just spew out assertions with no actual intelligible question, which would mean nothing makes it on air.