Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Arthur Rubin »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:26 pm(Incidentally, when I was particularly hacked off, I used to sign things 'S. Quiggle'.)
I like Augustus J. Winterbottom, although it usually won't fit in either name or signature fields.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SoLongCeylon »

From his Facebook:

He has won already in his mind :

Michael O'Bernicia
Yesterday at 3:38 PM ·
We have just received a very interesting response to our response to the initial defences of the banksters, for and on behalf of the B&B and others.

It appears the state-owned banks have taken the following position: the conveyancing solicitors are to blame, in the event we are proven to be right.

This may prove to be highly significant, as it indicates that the banksters' lawyers cannot conceive of a realistic argument to counter the TGBMS Grounds.

That being the case, it is almost certainly true that the judiciary has taken the same legal advice as the Treasury, which effectively owns those banks.

In which case, solicitors, barristers and judges are engaged in a damage limitation exercise, in which they are poised to pin all the blame for institutionalised mortgage fraud on the conveyancing industry.

If that comes to pass, the Land Registry, most probably on the same legal advice, will grant our mass applications for indemnity and sue the conveyancing solicitors responsible for all the fraudulent registrations.

The conveyancing solicitors who survive that purge, will then turn on the banksters, with the ruthless assistance of their insurance companies' solicitors and the barristers who argued their fraud was acceptable common practice.

We will then sail home to a comfortable victory in the class actions to end mortgage fraud, when the system rigged to protect the banksters from the consequences of their crimes has turned on its paymasters.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Where do you even start with that?
Fractal wrongness is the state of being wrong at every conceivable scale of resolution. That is, from a distance, a fractally wrong person's worldview is incorrect; and furthermore, if you zoom in on any small part of that person's worldview, that part is just as wrong as the whole worldview.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fractal_wrongness
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:05 pm From his Facebook:

Michael O'Bernicia
We have just received a very interesting response to our response to the initial defences of the banksters, for and on behalf of the B&B and others.

It appears the state-owned banks have taken the following position: the conveyancing solicitors are to blame, in the event we are proven to be right.

This may prove to be highly significant, as it indicates that the banksters' lawyers cannot conceive of a realistic argument to counter the TGBMS Grounds.

That being the case, it is almost certainly true that the judiciary has taken the same legal advice as the Treasury, which effectively owns those banks.

In which case, solicitors, barristers and judges are engaged in a damage limitation exercise, in which they are poised to pin all the blame for institutionalised mortgage fraud on the conveyancing industry.

If that comes to pass, the Land Registry, most probably on the same legal advice, will grant our mass applications for indemnity and sue the conveyancing solicitors responsible for all the fraudulent registrations.

The conveyancing solicitors who survive that purge, will then turn on the banksters, with the ruthless assistance of their insurance companies' solicitors and the barristers who argued their fraud was acceptable common practice.

We will then sail home to a comfortable victory in the class actions to end mortgage fraud, when the system rigged to protect the banksters from the consequences of their crimes has turned on its paymasters.
Did he post a copy of the response to evidence any of his claims ?

I know silly question
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He actually is right, if for all the wrong reasons, if there is an error on the mortgages, it would be the conveyancer's error. However, somewhere in the documents there will, or should be, an errors or omissions clause to allow them to correct. So he's still wrong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So where are we now?

"I made a mistake when I signed the mortgage or I got somebody to fraudulently witness it and my lawyer either couldn't or didn't spot the error so.... Free house".

Is that about it?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TBL

Post by TBL »

longdog wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 pm So where are we now?

"I made a mistake when I signed the mortgage or I got somebody to fraudulently witness it and my lawyer either couldn't or didn't spot the error so.... Free house".

Is that about it?
Maybe it's because I'm not a lawyer, but I think there's a step or 2...thousand missing in there.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:05 pm From his Facebook:

Michael O'Bernicia
[SNIP]
If (it won't) that comes to pass, the Land Registry, most probably (but unlikely) on the same legal advice, will grant our mass applications for indemnity and sue the conveyancing solicitors responsible for all the fraudulent registrations.Except they wont.

The conveyancing solicitors who survive that purge,(all of them) will then (According to who again, and why would they do this?) turn on the banksters, with the ruthless assistance of their insurance companies' solicitors and the barristers who argued their fraud was acceptable common practice.

We will then sail home to a comfortable victory (So Never then) in the class actions to end mortgage fraud, (Because class action is a thing in the UK, and remember every class member gets full restitution, and not just pennies after lawyer fees, and dilution due to class size.) when the system rigged to protect the allow the banksters from the consequences of their crimes has turned on its paymasters to recover the money they have lent on mortgages they have issued, that helped these people secure their home. .
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yeah but everybody gets a free house though apart from that.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

...and then all the unicorns will dance in my back garden, while I collect the champagne rainfall in buckets for the banquet with The Queen...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Not sure if B&B is still a business in its own right or is part of UKAR. Went to the website and still not clear. Amusingly though this is linked off the front page: https://www.bbg.co.uk/homeowners/managi ... -mortgages
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 am Not sure if B&B is still a business in its own right or is part of UKAR. Went to the website and still not clear. Amusingly though this is linked off the front page: https://www.bbg.co.uk/homeowners/managi ... -mortgages
Sort of. The B&B name and branch network was sold to Santander. At the moment they have all been rebranded, but there is nothing to stop them resurrecting it.

As for the response, it is actually funnier than it at first appears. All the bullshit and bluster has been hit straight back with a "nowt to do with us now bugger off."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

Maybe I'm just stupid, but it seems to me that the aim of this TGBMS lot is that they want to make it impossible for anyone to be able to borrow money to buy a house.
If they succeed :lol: you would only be able to buy a house with cash.
Have I misunderstood?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Mike_p wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:41 pm Maybe I'm just stupid, but it seems to me that the aim of this TGBMS lot is that they want to make it impossible for anyone to be able to borrow money to buy a house.
If they succeed :lol: you would only be able to buy a house with cash.
Have I misunderstood?
That would be the logical result, were their arguments successful in court. Why in the world would anyone lend money to buy a house when the borrower can simply utter some majik wurds and, PRESTO, the obligation to repay the mortgage is gone, but the house remains theirs.

I doubt if they have thought past the idea that they can get the house they currently own, free and clear. They don't realize (or probably don't care) about the ramifications beyond that.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am
John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:26 pm(Incidentally, when I was particularly hacked off, I used to sign things 'S. Quiggle'.)
I like Augustus J. Winterbottom, although it usually won't fit in either name or signature fields.

'Sebastian Weetabix' has served me well over the years.
notorial dissent

All depends on how you write it. I 've worked for people who had totally unreadable signatures and unless you knew who they were you'd never know, yet the bank NEVR had a problem or issue cashing their checks.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I am curious as to why there is any need for any "class action".

After all, MOB has been told by the Land Registry that he is correct, at lest 23 times over the years and they are in the process of paying his family compensation.

Why doesn't everyone else just use the letters from the Land Registry, confirming the above and also claim compensation etc.

Why drag it out via the Courts.

Oh wait, just pinched myself and woke up.
Wanna balloon?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Penny Wise wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 pm I am curious as to why there is any need for any "class action".

After all, MOB has been told by the Land Registry that he is correct, at lest 23 times over the years and they are in the process of paying his family compensation.

Why doesn't everyone else just use the letters from the Land Registry, confirming the above and also claim compensation etc.

Better still, why doesn't he just show the correspondence from the land registry, banks, and solicitors that he keeps banging on about, to prove once and for all that he is right and we are all wrong.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent

letissier14 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:17 pm
Penny Wise wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 pm I am curious as to why there is any need for any "class action".

Better still, why doesn't he just show the correspondence from the land registry, banks, and solicitors that he keeps banging on about, to prove once and for all that he is right and we are all wrong.
Oh, I don't know, maybe because he really doesn't have any such documents. Maybe. Maybe. And if he does, why isn't he back having dinner at Casa O'Wah????? Much better question.