UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought I remembered that our dear Neelu had been put under observation previously and they let her continue on her merry loony way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Footloose52 »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:41 am I thought I remembered that our dear Neelu had been put under observation previously and they let her continue on her merry loony way.
It's called care in the community isn't it these days, we don't lock up the loonies any more - or a lot of the criminals ....
longdog

Post by longdog »

While Neelu is clearly barking mad in a colloquial sense that doesn't mean she has a recognised and treatable mental illness which would legally warrant her being sectioned.

From the point of view of a life-long atheist like me her 'belief system' is no more insane than Scientology and we don't section people just because they believe that space-opera nonsense.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There are some people who would do better if there were body thetans slowing them down.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 am From the point of view of a life-long atheist like me her 'belief system' is no more insane than Scientology and we don't section people just because they believe that space-opera nonsense.
You are so kind leaving out us Catholics :snicker: (Really, if you write it down, we do look a little insane!)

People often ask me if I am a practising Catholic, and I tell them, no I'm quite good at it. :haha:

But speaking of Neelu, she seems to have jumped on the case of Zahir Khan. She does carefully cherry pick her causes.

He is a convicted rogue landlord who is infamous for having his Ferrari crushed by police after parking it on the pavement outside Birmingham Crown Court with no insurance.

He is in court today charged with six counts of concealing criminal property; conspiracy to commit number-plate fraud; two counts of perverting the course of justice; transferring criminal property and four counts of false representation over four separate insurance policies. This apparently, according to the People's Princess, is a malicious prosecution for minor civil offences.

She then goes into her usual rant about the lizard people controlling everything.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 1:02 pm
longdog wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 am From the point of view of a life-long atheist like me her 'belief system' is no more insane than Scientology and we don't section people just because they believe that space-opera nonsense.
You are so kind leaving out us Catholics :snicker: (Really, if you write it down, we do look a little insane!
I did toy with the idea of describing all religious belief as delusional nonsense but in the interests of peace and harmony on the forum I went for one of the more egregiously insane religions on the assumption that no posters were likely to be Scientologists :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 2:41 am I thought I remembered that our dear Neelu had been put under observation previously and they let her continue on her merry loony way.
If someone’s not an apparent physical danger to themself or others they can not be forced to undergo detention or treatment.

Which seems sensible enough, though unfortunately out-patient mental health provision is pretty poor across most of the country these days and if someone refuses to engage with it anyway there’s not a lot that can practicably be done.

At least, not until someone comes before the courts who do have the authority to order assessment and make treatment orders, though there’s reluctance to do so and for generally good reasons. Even then the provision of support and treatment depends on what’s available and may not add up to much.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Shes now promoting the lost cause of Carol Woods, whos house has been stolen from her by impostors posessed for not paying for it. She's an interesting one. A genuine ex social worker 'whistle blower' who thinks someone has stolen her identity and its leading to all sort of issues.

Her mad blog can be found at http://criticalreader2006.blogspot.co.uk/ albeit 10 years out of date, although the ever reliable Butlin Cat keeps the story running https://butlincat.com/2018/03/28/tve-ca ... 8-archive/

Liz Nolson of course chirps in with her ridiculous kindness credit idea only to be rebuffed.
Elisabeth Nolson You know our website don't you

Ved Chaudhari No
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It seems to me she is either madder than Neelu or.....well, I can't really think of an 'or' as brilliant satirist seems too far fetched.

Another case of someone who can function at a day to day level seemingly a normal person but who interprets everything that happens to her and around her according to a system of delusional beliefs that render her life as a whole madder than the average hatter. And, I imagine, quite unpleasant

It must be tricky to find any way of helping such people as any attempt to engage with them will be seen as another elaborate plot. She does not qualify for in-patient treatment (not a risk to herself or others) and would in any case resist anything but massive injections of sedatives, which would obviously be useless anyway.

It is probably a good thing that no cure exists for massive delusional coonditions, since such a 'cure' might also be used to cure such conditions in people who have 'inconvenient' but unconventional beliefs which later turn out to be true, like Galileo and Copernicus.

What I do find to be profoundly unpleasant is the way that exploiters like 'Ceylon' and others use such people as cannon fodder to feed their followers a rich diet of nonsense, while proclaiming their virtue in supporting 'gallant freedom fighters', while laughing up their sleeves at them as they pretend to take them seriously. Reinforcing their delusions for their own paltry ends.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Woods does come across as a fruitbat, but apparently there was something iffy going on at Lancashire Council.

BBC report from 2017
The council leader was arrested in May on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and witness intimidation and later released, pending further inquiries.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-la ... e-40581956

Obviously its not possible to disentangle reality and paranoia here without a great deal more research than anyone is likely to want to engage in, but there may actually be a genuine underlying grievance in this case.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The BBC report seems to be just the usual Council stuff, contract tendering is a minefield for corruption allegations since the allegations so often involve proving a negative. It is a common tactic for opposition groups or individuals to say people acted corruptly in the awarding of contracts, and it is impossible to prove that they did not, so some mud usually sticks.
Unless there is proof that they pocketed some serious bunce, or enjoyed extraordinary favours, these allegations are usually treated as run of the mill mudslinging and given little credence.

Over the years there have been some quite well known cases where the people involved used council offices or elected positions to fill their boots at every chance.
Generally speaking, this does not happen a lot.

The events the woman social worker seems to be exercised about occoured, as far as I can make out, back in 2008 or earlier, long before this spat happened. It is also more likely to relate to some social work misbehaviour, real or perceived, than any high level stuff.

There may be a genuine underlying grievance, which sent her off the rails, but judging by later developments the grievance may just have been the first signs of what seems to have blossomed as full blown paranoia.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Oh, Woods is a box of frogs alright. This text is a classic of the genre.

https://butlincat.com/2017/02/25/new-bl ... -feb-2017/
I will also add that TRACEY KENNEDY and her partner ANNA JUDITH PERELES who BOTH have claimed to be me for YEARS are lesbians and were selected by Lancashire Gestapo because they were lesbians in the usual Masonic lunacy of inversion. My 2 marriages and 4 children were “reversed” to make NO marriage and NO children thus lesbians as if they monopolise marriage-free states and childlessness. The ones sent to the hotel (from what I overheard they are locals sent in to be 2 lesbians where I am) thus somehow validating Kennedy and Pereles in MY house. AND they have a vicious breed dog with its muzzle. Kennedy and Pereles have a dog: the Gestapo have tried to INVENT me as having a dog and here we are, get a local pair of lesbians for a free 2 or 3 days in a local hotel with their dog and thus PROOF somehow I am linked to the thieves and fraudsters in MY HOUSE IN LANCASTER.
Nevertheless, there seems to be more to the murk around LCC than the usual mutterings about brown envelopes.
The Seventh String

I remember seeing stuff from Carol Woods online well over a decade ago. If I recall correctly her original issue seemed to be a dispute over decisions her employer, social services/the local authority, had made in something like 2001. She’d disagreed with them and things had obviously escalated in some way but what she claimed basically didn’t make sense even back then - basically everyone was conspiring against her and doing unlikely dodgy things for unexplained reasons.

Whatever sparked her initial launch onto the internet, it looks like she’s gone downhill badly since.
The Seventh String

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am It must be tricky to find any way of helping such people as any attempt to engage with them will be seen as another elaborate plot.
If someone has no insight into their condition so doesn’t realise that they are suffering from delusions it can be completely impossible.
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am What I do find to be profoundly unpleasant is the way that exploiters like 'Ceylon' and others use such people as cannon fodder
Absolutely.

To cynically feed vulnerable people bullshit and take money off those who already have a difficult life and are failing to cope, and “advising” and encouraging them down a dead end that can see them lose everything simply disgusts me.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am ...people who have 'inconvenient' but unconventional beliefs which later turn out to be true, like Galileo and Copernicus.
Apologies for sidelining the discussion with a personal annecdote, but...

One of my proudest facts that I like to crowbar in (very much like this) is that I've got skin in the game when it comes to Galileo; while I'm a mongrel, my wife's maiden name can be traced back to antiquity with a rare degree of detail.

Her maiden name is Baronius. The dude who locked up Galileo was Cardinal Baronius. And yep, she is a straight-down-the-line ancestor of that family.

"Yeah? Well at least I didn't put Galileo in prison, you geocentric twat," is a line that comes up surprisingly often in my household when I want to end arguments about science/progress/me doing the dishes etc
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Yeah? Well at least I didn't put Galileo in prison, you geocentric twat," is a line that comes up surprisingly often in my household when I want to end arguments about science/progress/me doing the dishes etc
I'll assume, based on my own personal experiences in a 40+ year marriage, that in real life (as opposed to the life you lead inside your cranium) your comment is totally ineffectual, in fact counter productive, when you're faced with a pile of dishes.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:22 am
Yeah? Well at least I didn't put Galileo in prison, you geocentric twat," is a line that comes up surprisingly often in my household when I want to end arguments about science/progress/me doing the dishes etc
I'll assume, based on my own personal experiences in a 40+ year marriage, that in real life (as opposed to the life you lead inside your cranium) your comment is totally ineffectual, in fact counter productive, when you're faced with a pile of dishes.
And, as always my dear Burnaby, you would be correct.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

She is back at it with the dead horse that is Swissindo, She has somehow managed to interpret someone in Eqador being aquitted on fraud charges on the grounds that a Swissindo Note poses zero threat to the banking system and therefore does not constitute fraud, as Swissindo has been proved to be legitimate in a court of law.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Here's proof of the conspiracy against her, a police car slowed down near her house ..
28 May 2018 a Police car slows down to a stop outside the home of Super qualified Pharmacist Whistleblower Neelu Chaudhari for a few seconds, it is immediately followed by a Black supercar mercedes with black tinted windows, which is immediately followed by a White 7 seater VW with Black tinted windows. 3 Peel Drive IG5 0JR UK is a very quiet road, a car goes by every 5-10 minutes, not many supercars with black windows, especially two together following a Police Car???
1. KIDNAP VEHICLE GUISED AS POLICE CAR HAS FAKE POLICE OFFICERS WITH TINTED WINDOWS TO KIDNAP WHISTLEBLOWERS, sees the cctv and drives off, followed by an entourage of super cars with Black Tinted windows for a Mental Health Fraud -

2. BLACK SUPERCAR WITH FAKE WITNESSES IN MENTAL HEALTH ACT FRAUD AGAINST THE WHISTLEBLOWER WITHOUT ANY SELF HARM OR HARM TO OTHERS INCIDENT

3. WHITE 7 SEATER VW WITH FAKE MENTAL HEALTH TEAM ACTORS WITH TINTED WIDOWS FOR AMBUSH OF WHISTLEBLOWER - WITH INJECTIONS OF ANTI-PSYCHOTICS TO MAKE PERSON APPEAR MENTALLY ILL - ONE EMPTY SEAT FOR WHEN HOSTAGE IS PUT IN THE BACK
She has it all on video as well .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXoW1oJ6XA
longdog

Post by longdog »

BLACK SUPERCAR WITH FAKE WITNESSES IN MENTAL HEALTH ACT FRAUD AGAINST THE WHISTLEBLOWER WITHOUT ANY SELF HARM OR HARM TO OTHERS INCIDENT
Because what else would fake 'mental health witnesses' drive about in other than a completely inconspicuous super-car? A tatty and inconspicuous Ford Mondeo? That would be too obvious.
WHITE 7 SEATER VW WITH FAKE MENTAL HEALTH TEAM ACTORS WITH TINTED WIDOWS FOR AMBUSH OF WHISTLEBLOWER - WITH INJECTIONS OF ANTI-PSYCHOTICS TO MAKE PERSON APPEAR MENTALLY ILL - ONE EMPTY SEAT FOR WHEN HOSTAGE IS PUT IN THE BACK
Assuming the driver is not a 'fake mental health team actor' that's seven 'fake mental health team actors' including the two in the Merc (she said 'witnesses', plural, and I'm assuming it's a two seater like all of the best mental health fraud actor super-cars)... Clearly the two or three people needed to section somebody are not enough when it comes to Princess Neelu... They have to SuperSection her!!!!11!!!