The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by notorial dissent »

I would think the silence in there would be deafening.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Amanda and her ilk never ever address the fact that the people who have their homes repossessed stopped paying their mortgage. That bit they conveniently ignore.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I would think the silence in there would be deafening.
Think positive nd, you normally have to pay to rent anechoic chambers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=7rJkqHZOIq0
Amanda Pike 52 minutes ago
how do we get in contact with you?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Still using twitter

Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:Still using twitter

I hope that I don't seem harsh, and the lady is clearly distraught but a consultant psychiatrist friend has always said that those who threaten, rarely make a serious attempt.

Often, it is a cry for help.( a cry for help still has the potential to go horribly wrong)

He says that it is the ones who are 'evasive' about their future that worry him the most, not the ones who say 'I am going to .....'.

A similar analogy may be that I was told years ago that if confronted by an emergency situation and multiple casualties, concentrate on those who aren't shouting not those that are.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

OMG.....THIS WOMAN IS A PERFECT VICTIM FOR THE CRAWFORD LOONS.......NOT MAKING FUN OF THE LADYS SITUATION,,,,,BUT THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL, FOR ALL THE FMOTL TO TAKE HER FOR WHAT BIT SHE HAS LEFT... :brickwall:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Very sad situation, but its not going to be helped by the usual suspects getting involved
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

What's the story with this lady? Followed a link to a weeping, bitter video on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJkqHZ ... e=youtu.be) that leaves me no wiser about her grievance. Doesn't seem to be a freeman type, but perhaps desperate enough to be converted.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The line about "i presented evidence that RBS committed fraud" blah blah blah reeks of GOODF.

Edited for clarity.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Jeffrey wrote:The line about "i presented evidence" blah blah blah reeks of GOODF.
Not to mention she discovered that RBS had committed fraud against her.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Hercule Parrot wrote:What's the story with this lady? Followed a link to a weeping, bitter video on youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rJkqHZ ... e=youtu.be) that leaves me no wiser about her grievance. Doesn't seem to be a freeman type, but perhaps desperate enough to be converted.
I think this is the summary from her side: http://www.pressbox.co.uk/Business/Smal ... 00847.html

In brief, she ran a small business which had a deal to provide services to RBS. The contract required her to invest heavily in the business, including a second mortgage on her house, but RBS pulled out at the last minute leaving the business to founder. According to her the reasons for RBS pulling out were internal political reasons rather than anything that would make sense to an outsider, which would leave many people feeling badly done by. At some point there was legal action which led to Jane being ordered to pay some or all of RBS's costs (though it's not clear if that was the end of the matter or not).

It's all a bit unclear, though it seems quite possible that RBS behaved unfairly. Unfortunately, fairness doesn't play a big part in business to business contracts and if the contract permitted them to pull out without a significant penalty, then they were entitled to do so. It also seems to be the case that Jane borrowed against her own assets rather than against the company assets. While it is often easier to do that way, the main benefit of a limited company is the ability to restrict personal exposure to a companies debts, and you have to wonder if this was a wise decision. If a bank refuses to extend credit to a company on the basis of a "certain" contract, it may just be that they have more experience of the risks a company may be exposed to than you do.

With the limited information presented, it would appear to be a big company behaving badly, a small company either not checking a contract well enough or lacking the legal resources to enforce it, and an individual taking a bigger risk than they realised with an investment (and not considering the possibility that a contract may need to be enforced in court is a big risk).

All in all, a very sad situation.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Scary...

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hey Tom, Amanda, is this all deflection and denial of the final bill from B&B/ARUK? Have you got it yet? How much do you owe them?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Scary...

Hello my names Tom Crawford, me and my mate Guy can help you Jane.

No they can't Jane, run, and run away quickly.

Tom and the like instantly latch onto cases like this where the bank "may" have screwed up, if they have they instantly assume they screwed up in their own cases to. Tom has no interest in helping Jane other than furthering his own cause.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Forsyth wrote:....It also seems to be the case that Jane borrowed against her own assets rather than against the company assets. While it is often easier to do that way, the main benefit of a limited company is the ability to restrict personal exposure to a companies debts, and you have to wonder if this was a wise decision. ..
Ah, those were the days. Now you won't find a bank to lend a brass farthing to a Ltd company without the directors securing it on their personal assets if the company doesn't have assets of its own. Even a small unsecured loan has to be underwritten by the directors. There are very few protections or financial advantages offered by limited companies now. Just horrendous auditing costs and lots of bloody red tape.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Not done her research which may explain why she is in difficulties now.
RBS is selling its high street branches anyway.

Accounts and personal loans will then become the property of Williams and Glynn.
So customers are being forced to move from RBS.

I happen to know this as I am an RBS personal account holder and actually read the updates they send me.
And before any freetard starts up the "conspiracy" theories about a new bunch of interstella aliens who have a need to finance an invasion of planet "wig'ole", there is nothing underhand going on and all information is available to read (If you posses the brain power to read anything other than Facebook posts and the racing post)
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Daft Ada wrote:Not done her research which may explain why she is in difficulties now.

Accounts and personal loans will then become the property of Williams and Glynn.
So customers are being forced to move from RBS.

I happen to know this as I am an RBS personal account holder and actually read the updates they send me.
And before any freetard starts up the "conspiracy" theories about a new bunch of interstella aliens who have a need to finance an invasion of planet "wig'ole", there is nothing underhand going on and all information is available to read (If you posses the brain power to read anything other than Facebook posts and the racing post)
But but, won't Williams and Glynn be " third party interlopers" ??
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Daft Ada wrote:Not done her research which may explain why she is in difficulties now.
In fairness, this appears to have started immediately before RBS's own business burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp - which many of us would have like to have predicted - and the internal chaos preceding this may well have contributed to some of their apparently random changes of direction. RBS, of course, was "rescued" by the government, and it must be particularly galling to see RBS still in business today (even if it is a shadow of its former self). Unfortunately it does not alter the fact that something that is unfair may still be legal, and sometimes is is necessary to swallow the bitter pill and try and rebuild rather than expend additional time and money trying to recover what has been irretrievably lost.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Forsyth wrote:...sometimes is is necessary to swallow the bitter pill and try and rebuild rather than expend additional time and money trying to recover what has been irretrievably lost.
Which is why she needs to stay away from the circling vultures, especially if she's genuinely depressed and considering suicide in any way, even if just as a cry for help.

From the details available it would appear this women at least deserves some sympathy, and in her fragile state it would be a tragedy to see her throw that away by jumping into bed with, and being exploited by, a discredited family of vexatious litigants who threw their own house away by refusing to pay their mortgage.

Especially when you consider who is standing in the shadows, camera in hand, ready to discredit her for life, in exchange for a handful of YouTube views, exchangeable for beer money:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fvIuFUViko
Last edited by NG3 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.