Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

noblepa wrote:How does all this uproar about WeReBank and WeRe cheques fit in with the movement, now underway, in the UK, to eliminate paper checks altogether?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8414341.stm

I know that Peter's worthless cheques will be a distant memory when the target date of 2018 for eliminating cheques arrives, and that the 2018 date is likely to be moved back, but still ...

If Peter somehow manages to survive without going to jail until 2018, is he going to do like Robert Menard in Canada and come up with a pretend debit card?
Very good point & one which i was going to post, however, Peter will be getting his rusty star buggered before this eventuality at Her Majesty's pleasure. I had read somewhere it was 2020 but it can't come quick enough. Petey will have magicked up a replacement with some fraudulent means in attempting to satisfy his legion of freeloaders.

Still find it strange he's not reassured the suckers this works by divulging his own successes.

:beatinghorse:
guilty

Post by guilty »

The Historical Prophecies of Nostradamus Peter, based on judicial astrology.

Chapter 1
Please be warned if you are invested in “cash,” then no matter who you are and how wealthy you imagine yourself to be, YOU WILL BE CLEANED OUT by the end of 2012.
(WeRe Bank pdf)
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How long until they post this: http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32817114 to show the fraud that goes on in all other banks. Obviously, the fact that some bankers used fraud to manipulated interest rates, that impacted home loans, therfore all home loans tied to this fraud will be null and void.

Just to be clear, to any GOOFy person reading this, the fact that they manipulated the interest rate does not effect the amount of principal that is owed. Despite the interest manipulation, any mortgage issues by these banks is still VALID, and failing to pay will result in you loosing your home. If you want to challenge your loan, keep paying it while doing so.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Losleones wrote:Peter comes across as an intelligent individual but it's such a shame his obsession against the system has warped his mind into catapulting this pipe dream into the depths of total destruction.
I think you give Peter too much benefit of doubt.

Consider, in relation to the £10/£25 payment amounts to him:
  • He won't accept PNs
  • He won't accept cheques written against his bank (or any other - paper trail for the authorities don't ya know)
  • He won't accept Re units
  • He will only accept pounds sterling
In my humble opinion: he knows exactly what he is doing, he knows the process he is selling absolutely will not work.

His pipe dream is to get easy money out of anyone fool enough to pay him for nothing - and in that, he's succeeding.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Hyrion wrote:
  • He will only accept pounds sterling
In my humble opinion: he knows exactly what he is doing, he knows the process he is selling absolutely will not work.

His pipe dream is to get easy money out of anyone fool enough to pay him for nothing - and in that, he's succeeding.
Sums up the whole movement they don't recognise the countries legal currency but will only accept the countries legal currency as payments.

Hypocrisy is thy name PoE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Just remember the reason he gives to his followers that he needs their pounds sterling is because nobody else will accept payment in Re. Which should tell you a fair bit about the product you are buying.

The Re so worthless the only bank dealing in it doesn't accept it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:
noblepa wrote: is he going to do like Robert Menard in Canada and come up with a pretend debit card?
That would be even more problematical for his marks 'customers'. A WeRe debit card would be rejected at point-of-sale.
Yes, but he could promote that as a benefit.

"Now you don't have to wait for them to send back your werecheque, because our new werecard guarantees instant rejection every time! You can serve your notarial protest and writ of Nin Com Poop immediately, saving you time and postage costs! All part of the unique, caring Werebank package - sign up today!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:Peter's FB says:
Re Movement & WeRe Bank Meeting:

Saturday 23rd May 2015 14:00hrs

The New Engine House
Old Brickyard
NG3 6PB
This is going to cause havoc amongst the SovCits! The march on the Nottingham Post is at 2.00pm on Saturday.

Ooooh! Which to choose?

The geographically challenged contingent from Leeds may put in an appearance at PoE's "event".

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 64#p387012
guilty

Post by guilty »

On Peter's Facebook site, Larry Telford asks:
Hi Peter how do we get you to do a meeting in Peterborough Ontario Canada?
I suggest that he doesn't try. Even if he could get out of the UK, the FBI in the States and the RCMP in Canada are already aware of his activities.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Shouldn't we be encouraging Peter to go, I mean with the current interest in him he might not come back.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Shouldn't we be encouraging Peter to go, I mean with the current interest in him he might not come back.
By all means encourage him to leave but not if it means coming here. On that topic we just returned an extremely nasty, totally worthless pile of crap back to you guys. All chronicled here;

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10487&p=185165&hilit=toxic#p185165

No need to thank us, happy to do it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Yes, Canada likes to send the.. rejects .. back.. As Burnaby posted, we sent the one back to the UK.. and we even sent Mr Fearn of the house of Winningham back to the USA.. (warning to Texas)
However, if Peter were to come here.. I think it'd be better if they landed off say near.. ALERT and he disembarked there.. He could do wonders, and have alllll the land he wanted to be free on. :) :)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Llwellyn wrote:Yes, Canada likes to send the.. rejects .. back.. As Burnaby posted, we sent the one back to the UK.. and we even sent Mr Fearn of the house of Winningham back to the USA.. (warning to Texas)
However, if Peter were to come here.. I think it'd be better if they landed off say near.. ALERT and he disembarked there.. He could do wonders, and have alllll the land he wanted to be free on. :) :)
You misconstrued the Fearn situation. We didn't send Glenn back, he scuttled back voluntarily just as fast as he could when he realized his rabid demented rants weren't going to save him from a jail sentence. However, given the way he is currently acting in Texas, I'm confident that he'll eventually be seeing jail time there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Goofer biggeorge left it too late to order his cheque book from the first batch so is on the mooch. Peter has a lovely suggestion
From WeRe Bank website:

A SUGGESTION THEREFORE

If you have NOT received your book and KNOW someone who has then what I'd suggest is the following:

"Ask them if they are willing to allow you several (say 5) cheques form the BACK OF THEIR BOOK? And if so send to us the numbers and we'll ALLOCATE THEM TO YOUR ACCOUNT and process them as they arrive and debit your Promissory Note cx theirs.

It's a STOP GAP measure - it's not the best answer, but it will work and gets you and us out of a temporary jam!

Thanks
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... V7JYzTF98E
You couldn't make it up.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why must they be from the back of the book?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 is quite right, Fern scuttled back to TX and under his rock there, but didn't have the sense to stay, under the rock I mean, and is now probably facing some real confinement at the hands of the courts there, and I can promise you that neither the TX or Federal courts will be as easy going as you northerners.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why must they be from the back of the book?
:roll: They are special one's for friends. You can write bigger amounts on a friends cheque.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I don't want to speak to soon but is anyone else unable to load the http://www.werebank.com page today ?

Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh Dear ! has the were bank cheque bounced for the hosting fees ? :violin:

guilty

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote:Oh Dear ! has the were bank cheque bounced for the hosting fees ?
I would suggest that Mojo has now had time to review the content of the website and don't like what they read there.