Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by littleFred »

I'd give it an hour or so to be sure. It could be just a power failure at the server. Perhaps, as we speak, Peter is working on Mark III of the website. You know, third time lucky? Perhaps he should work from the opposite direction. Instead of removing stuff to try and make it legal, he could start with a trivial "hello world" site. Then add stuff until it gets taken down. Then he'll know what the problem is. Just like debugging anything.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

If it has been taken down, he didn't like us before, he is really not going to like us now

Not that I am saying that several people from here with the best intentions made a number or reports about this website :sarcastic:

Anyone else feel like they have been blown to the four corners of the world by ET ?

Sounds like something you would ask for after a massage in Thailand
guilty

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote:Not that I am saying that several people from here with the best intentions made a number or reports about this website
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Well, how odd, I can not get any of my WeRe bank web links to work.. for any of the various pages etc. I have not noticed on GOODF yet any posts about the web page being down, nor anything through facebook.
:sarcasmon:
I am SURE this is either a) all accidental or b) those evil cabal rothchild owned corporations are behind it all! There is NO way that a good, upstanding, honest, straight-foreward and true person like Peter of England would EVER let something like this happen.
:haha:
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Sadly working again, probably just a short server outage.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Oh, I know what's happened.

Peter has, perhaps with the help of ETs, hacked the internet so Quatloosians are denied access to werebank.com. For everyone else, the internet works as normal.

Gosh. I'm impressed with Peter's power.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

daltontrumbno wrote:Sadly working again, probably just a short server outage.
Speak for yourself, I can't get it. just a "Server Not Found" message.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Not that I am saying that several people from here with the best intentions made a number or reports about this website :sarcastic:
not me guv :whistle:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Bones wrote:I don't want to speak to soon but is anyone else unable to load the http://www.werebank.com page today ?
Gotta wait for a full moon.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's down for me as well. I hope Peter had a backup, it would be a shame if he had to make another new website.
Warning may contain traces of nut
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

I can still access the site fine, only thing I can think off it is getting blocked at the ISP level, and my ISP (Virgin media) have not blocked it yet.
Bones

Post by Bones »

daltontrumbno wrote:I can still access the site fine, only thing I can think off it is getting blocked at the ISP level, and my ISP (Virgin media) have not blocked it yet.
Try clearing your cache, it might be a stored version your browser is loading.

Checked online and it is down for everyone - well according to the site
guilty

Post by guilty »

I've just noticed that werebank.com shares the same IP as this http://www.bankofpromises.com/
Seems somewhat apt!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's back up for me as well and the site checker is confirming that it should be up for everyone. Looks like it was just the server having a fit.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I can still see it via a proxy server in Bulgaria. But not in the regular way.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Still working at my end even powered up an old phone that I have not used in ages to check and Werebank.com is still up and running unless my ISP is loading from cache at their end.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Back up for me now too

Must try harder.... more reporting to do
guilty

Post by guilty »

There's been an update to the site (dated next Monday?).

I've read through all the pages again, very quickly, and although I need to examine it a little closer it does look as if there's been some backing off from Peter's original idea. The site and the explanations in it DO now look like an embryonic 'barter circle' or 'community currency' idea. Yes - similar to WIR.
The 'clearing of cheques' instructions could be read as an attempt to use the bank clearing system for cheques written in Re and NOT as an instruction to accept cheques in £pounds. It'll never happen but it's not illegal to try.

I don't know what Peter is saying to his 'customers' but I can see a move toward plausible deniability, as I mentioned before. Peter can say "Gosh, it's my customers' fault if they think they can use these cheques for £pounds!"

Peter now needs to delete all his shady comments on Facebook, and he'll be OK. Unfortunately, his customers....
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote: Must try harder.... more reporting to do
I admire your determination to be top of the bill in a forthcoming video release. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

If you watch a few of the youtubes in which the goodfers show up at a courthouse or gather for a protest you can pick out many of the players, including Peter of England.

Seeing these mobs pushing cops and shouting out goofier correct phrases makes me suspect the group isn't much more than a cult. These videos show behavior a lot like that of Dean Clifford's supporters during his November 2013 arrest.

Posters here sometimes ask how people can be so dense as to believe all this goodfer BS. I don't think it's about intelligence. . . .it's about socialization. Being a goodfer gives their lives meaning and explains their many failures.

For goodfers to give up on WeRe bank and go back to their "pre-awakening" lives would be to turn their backs and the thing that's made them feel complete and competent. So each time they adopt another scheme, believe another lame excuse they become more, not less, socialized to the cult.

That's why they don't come here. . .why they call people who ask simple questions "shills". . .why their forums and Facebook pages look like insane asylums.