Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Llwellyn »

I am surprised that Peter hasn't taken the clients promissory notes and tried to sell them to a 'third party collection agency' (even at a loss, say 20k on the 150k) he would collect a good tidy sum. Now, the dating/collection time stamp on the notes (if they are even 'legal') would be relevant. Maybe he' saving that action for a rainy day, after WeRe collapses. I wish I could get my hands on a cheque, and the 'allonge' and also see the promissory note for the clients - sorry, suckers. I have seen a couple of links showing examples of stuff associated to WeRe .. but nothing that couldn't be deduced. Anyone have on hand a few links with photos or actual copies?
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

arayder wrote:If you watch a few of the youtubes in which the goodfers show up at a courthouse or gather for a protest you can pick out many of the players, including Peter of England.

Seeing these mobs pushing cops and shouting out goofier correct phrases makes me suspect the group isn't much more than a cult. These videos show behavior a lot like that of Dean Clifford's supporters during his November 2013 arrest.

Posters here sometimes ask how people can be so dense as to believe all this goodfer BS. I don't think it's about intelligence. . . .it's about socialization. Being a goodfer gives their lives meaning and explains their many failures.

For goodfers to give up on WeRe bank and go back to their "pre-awakening" lives would be to turn their backs and the thing that's made them feel complete and competent. So each time they adopt another scheme, believe another lame excuse they become more, not less, socialized to the cult.

That's why they don't come here. . .why they call people who ask simple questions "shills". . .why their forums and Facebook pages look like insane asylums.
That's a very interesting and insightful perspective. Thanks.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
arayder wrote:If you watch a few of the youtubes in which the goodfers show up at a courthouse or gather for a protest you can pick out many of the players, including Peter of England.

Seeing these mobs pushing cops and shouting out goofier correct phrases makes me suspect the group isn't much more than a cult. These videos show behavior a lot like that of Dean Clifford's supporters during his November 2013 arrest.

Posters here sometimes ask how people can be so dense as to believe all this goodfer BS. I don't think it's about intelligence. . . .it's about socialization. Being a goodfer gives their lives meaning and explains their many failures.

For goodfers to give up on WeRe bank and go back to their "pre-awakening" lives would be to turn their backs and the thing that's made them feel complete and competent. So each time they adopt another scheme, believe another lame excuse they become more, not less, socialized to the cult.

That's why they don't come here. . .why they call people who ask simple questions "shills". . .why their forums and Facebook pages look like insane asylums.
That's a very interesting and insightful perspective. Thanks.
Yes I agree, Thank You arayder. Norm in lots of video's there is a character always wearing an old style green striped rugby shirt?. I never heard him speak but he is always right up the front. Is he a Guru? He does get around....its the shirt that sticks out . I have confidence you will know. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Llwellyn wrote:I am surprised that Peter hasn't taken the clients promissory notes and tried to sell them to a 'third party collection agency' (even at a loss, say 20k on the 150k) he would collect a good tidy sum. Now, the dating/collection time stamp on the notes (if they are even 'legal') would be relevant. Maybe he' saving that action for a rainy day, after WeRe collapses. I wish I could get my hands on a cheque, and the 'allonge' and also see the promissory note for the clients - sorry, suckers. I have seen a couple of links showing examples of stuff associated to WeRe .. but nothing that couldn't be deduced. Anyone have on hand a few links with photos or actual copies?
Ummmm you could make a small investment of £35 and get your own :haha:
Maybe using an alias :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:
Bones wrote:Not that I am saying that several people from here with the best intentions made a number or reports about this website
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I wonder has anybody received a WeRe bank statement? :snicker:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I guess statements would be online, behind the account login.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:Yes I agree, Thank You arayder. Norm in lots of video's there is a character always wearing an old style green striped rugby shirt?. I never heard him speak but he is always right up the front. Is he a Guru? He does get around....its the shirt that sticks out . I have confidence you will know. :thinking:
I think I am going to struggle to live up to the level of celebrity that has been conferred on me by "Sack & Crack" (what sort of people choose that as their own nicknames?). The chap with the rugby shirt doesn't spring to mind. Is there a video that you could point me to and I'll have a look.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Llwellyn wrote: Anyone have on hand a few links with photos or actual copies?

Edit:. the second shot I was playing just to see what these cheques look like when rejected.
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri May 22, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The clever use of the spirograph adds just that something extra don't you think?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Llwellyn wrote: Anyone have on hand a few links with photos or actual copies?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I think Peter is unhinged. I REally do.
by bertiebert » Fri May 22, 2015 3:50 pm

SWIFT versus SWALLOW (Public) Last updated Fri, May 22 2015 6:00am
WeRe Bank's Clearing Protocol:
SWALLOW
In effect this is what the criminal,usurious,clandestine war-funding, genocidal, drug and money laundering Private Banking Cartel are going to be asked to do - nay forced to do: That's either SPIT or SWALLOW!
We have 2 clearing protocols:
1: SPIT: [Secure Protocol Information Transaction] or
2. SWALLOW [Secure Waygate - Allow]
SWALLOW is the clearing facility whereby WeRe Bank transmits funds, electronically to the PAYEE's bank in a highly secure format when compared with the security aspects of SWIFT as it was when set up in 1973 in Belgium.
SWIFT is no more than a telecoms company owned by around 250 global banking franchisee holders.
It allows for a secure traffic link for the "corrupt and criminal, money laundering and weaponization and drug dealing and political pay-off's" & slush fund transactions "to be kept securely under wraps" and away from "transparency, diligence and open-ness". Their lies therefore continue to remain hidden and their nefarious deeds therefore remain unseen.
WeRe Bank however, has nothing to hide and so sends the CREDITS of its Members to the PAYEE's bank over a relative secure network called the internet - which did NOT exist in 1973, as such.
SWALLOW is an acronym for Secure Waygate - ALLOW
NB:
A waygate is the tail race of a mill or mine.
A tail race of a mill or mine is a chute or channel for the floating away of "the tailings, refuse and rubbish and other poisons and debris" due to the processing of the product. Quite apt, don't you think?

Peter.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 68?fref=nf
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri May 22, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The clever use of the spirograph adds just that something extra don't you think?
A security measure no doubt.

I'm sure Poe wouldn't want fake fake cheques circulating :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

SWALLOW is the clearing facility whereby WeRe Bank transmits funds, electronically to the PAYEE's bank in a highly secure format
Hey, looks like Petey has gone and got himself a couple of cocoa tins and a large ball of string.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

How about this for a copout
by Noisytone » Fri May 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Maybe ask ceylon if hes had any trouble with his , Oh thats if hes doing it as well anyone bothered to ask the main man yet or is he waiting for everyone else to test it for him ?? Seeing as its all going to shit here be nice for once for someone to tell the fucking TRUTH and stop bullshitting . Or maybe you have to be in the special ( its coming we can see the shits hitting the fan we can smell it brigade ) . Please give us a break .

Done here
by bertiebert » Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm
why would Ceylon be doing it ??
Ceylon goes one step further than putting a cheque in with the "bill" he "pays" his with NO cheque or cash from himself,, you not been watching how its done ? hes made enough videos on it !the idea of the WeRe bank cheque, is to get them off your back, by allowing them (water gas electric etc) to get paid TWICE .,.. if you dont like the WeRe method, then try Ceylons ,, unless you like paying twice for utilities.,.,
I wonder how long it has taken them both (bertiebert and Ceylon) to come up with that excuse.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Hey, looks like Petey has gone and got himself a couple of cocoa tins and a large ball of string.
Yeah, except that the other end doesn't have a cocoa tin.

A secure protocol needs some degree of cooperation between the two ends. Peter doesn't have this. He knows this is a particularly junkish piece of junk. He doesn't even dignify his junk with a reasonable name. It really is just a joke now.

And the suckers keep asking how to pay him.
rumpelstilzchen

Ceylon goes one step further than putting a cheque in with the "bill" he "pays" his with NO cheque or cash from himself
No, he probably ponces it off an unsuspecting mug.
BHF wrote:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Llwellyn wrote:I am surprised that Peter hasn't taken the clients promissory notes and tried to sell them to a 'third party collection agency' (even at a loss, say 20k on the 150k) he would collect a good tidy sum.
Only if the collection agency was dumb enough to ignore the clause on the PN's that says (in effect):
  • If Peter/WeReBank does not own this PN, then it is worth nothing
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote:And the suckers keep asking how to pay him.
That would be greedy suckers.
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

by bertiebert » Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 pm
why would Ceylon be doing it ??
Because he's heavily promoting it on his site.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

littleFred wrote:And the suckers keep asking how to pay him.
Reminds me of a Dilbert tv episode where it's a scene from a multi-level marketing scam
MLM Presenter wrote:And if you believe you can get rich off this slap yourself in the face real hard!
Sounds of people slapping themselves wrote:
MLM Presenter to himself wrote:I still can't believe they do that [chuckle]
I can just see PoE sitting there chuckling to himself as more ask how to pay him.