UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote:Imagine their bravery fighting their way onto the island, dodging deadly BMWs and Fords, running for cover when the Peugeot went past. Ducking the deadly fire from the double decker bus.
Surely Suzukis, Mitsubishis and Daihatsus? With deadly fire from kusoku bus?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:tm169 - could you explain the meaning of the sentence in paragraph 11 ...

"On 27th September 2013 Mr Crawford applied to remove the charge from his property on the basis that it had been applied illegally."
My guess would be this was a failed Land Chamber application. Essentially trying to attack the registration of the original mortgage rather than the actual legal case. It's been tried before and is promoted by Applecart on goodf. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandRA ... _0031.html
As I understand it Guy Taylor is building towards challenging the Order of Possession on procedural grounds rather than the mechanics of the mortgage itself but as I see it these issues, the seal, wet ink signature, fee for claim etc have all been addressed by the court at one time or another anyway. Is there really anything else for Tom to argue that stands a chance of even coming to court or is that likely to be "dismissed on paper" too?

I assume "dismissed on paper" means the process that Tom described in one of his early videos where B&B asked for the arguments submitted by Tom to be considered before the actual hearing and the judge dismissed it as without merit "in his chambers".
It's looks like procedurally speaking a warrant was appealed and the charge was the subject of an application to the land registry and both were dismissed on paper.

The land registry application may have been struck out on paper at the judges initive. The other one was an appeal so in Civil Courts you always need permission and a real prospect of success; or some other compelling reason why the appeal should be heard.

Permission is often done on paper unless the permission itself is complex. Clearly Tom's first appeal and his land reg application were not compelling enough to even warrant a hearing.

In terms of next steps, because this appeal was heard by a Circuit Judge (indeed the head civil judge of Nottingham). The only redress is going to the Court of Appeal in London within 21 days. This would be another application on paper for permission to appeal.

(2) The Court of Appeal will not give permission unless it considers that–
(a) the appeal would raise an important point of principle or practice; or
(b) there is some other compelling reason for the Court of Appeal to hear it.

In other words it would be exceptional circumstances for Tom to get a second go at an appeal.
The Court of appeal would laugh it out of Court on paper having looked at HHJ Godsmark's judgment.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:The website reads like many a 'get rich quick' site, one that proposes to sell you the secret of earning from large bucks from the internet when that secret actually boils down to finding suckers you can sell the idea of having them find other suckers.
A perfect summary. It's a sort of pyramid scam, where each recruit believes they are being coached to take advantage of other gullible people, and all they have to do is pay a fee for the special materials to do that. Craig thinks he's a big player, but when you look at his facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Craigsways?) he is begging for scraps from bigger fishes.

Paramount Profits is a vainglorious facade, registered at TC's house (https://who.is/whois/https://paramountprofits.com). It has no assets, staff or premises. Interestingly, the registration email address is internetprofitsteam@gmail.com and that leads through google to a whole farm of hopeless, tacky advertising websites - personalreinforcement.com, casterbuddy.com, imcommandos.com, jvunion.com, marketersgraphics.net, massprofitexplosion.com, mobiease.net, paramountprofitslab.com, wphypershift.com, startingwithmarketing.com, vendorbuddy.net, wcsvc.biz, craigsways.com, webcasterwp.com, internetprofitssuccess.com, internetprofitsteam.com, etc. All a bit pathetic really - TC's boy is a cheap internet huckster.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote: I have had some iffy pm's today from a newbie here username peaches, telling me to look at some videos. Has anyone else has one?
Someone joined on May 21st as "Peachy", but hasn't posted any comments yet.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
In fact it's interesting that PP being a company based in Nottingham, earns Craig money in Dollars and complies with the Securities Reform Act of 1995, another act of the United States. Craig seems determined to live the American (or possibly Canadian) dream (is their a Canadian Dream? and if so does it involve copious amounts of Maple Syrup and Molsen beer only Burnaby knows and he's probably too busy living it).
Retract that vile calumny immediately or face a lawsuit in my soon to be convened Freeman Common Law court!

You imply that I'm familiar with Molsons products? MOLSONS? Why not just bandy about the story that Burnaby49's beverage of choice is warm donkey piss? Why not spread the rumour that I drink Bud light? You clearly have absolutely no ethical compunction about propagating vile lies about my drinking habits!

I've just returned home from an afternoon pubbing. Here is the list of beverages I consumed;

1 - A Big Rock Grasshopper wheat at Big Rock Breweries, a new brew pub in Vancouver.
http://bigrockurban.com/

2 - A British-style cask bitter at the Steel Toad brew pub. Brewed on-site.
http://steeltoad.ca/

3 - A Westminster Brown Cask Ale then, for a change of pace, a cask Checkpoint Charlie Raspberry Saison. Both brewed on-site at Main Street Breweries.
http://mainstreetbeer.ca/

4 - And, to end the evening, a Phillips Kolsch at The Whip. And no sexual innuendoes about the establishment's name if you don't mind.
http://www.thewhiprestaurant.com/

Do you see any Molson products on that list? If Molson's pseudo-beer swill was all that was available I'd embrace temperance. I'm fine with maple syrup though.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wanglepin if the behavior continues please let a mod know or just report the PM's, that is not an allowed behavior. It will be dealt with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote: I have had some iffy pm's today from a newbie here usernamepeaches, Peachey telling me to look at some videos. Has anyone else has one?
Someone joined on May 21st as "Peachy", but hasn't posted any comments yet.
"Peachy" that's the one ( I had a few sherbets and it was well past eleven) Sent me links to open. No, I didn't.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if maple syrup can be used to make mead.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

There's a guy on YouTube called Josh Langley, his video's have to be seen to be believed. He's no doubt rapidly becoming a fully blown freetard, and i have no doubts he too will become embroiled with the goofers as it seems his occupation of his home will be a temporary one. I think Tom's soft tones could convince him to join the fight.
'Putin's left hand man'
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

JonnyL wrote:There's a guy on YouTube called Josh Langley, his video's have to be seen to be believed. He's no doubt rapidly becoming a fully blown freetard, and i have no doubts he too will become embroiled with the goofers as it seems his occupation of his home will be a temporary one. I think Tom's soft tones could convince him to join the fight.
Do you have the link? Could do with a laugh
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:I wonder if maple syrup can be used to make mead.
Molson's have probably tried it. After all their tagline is "The best this land has to offer".
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Losleones wrote:
JonnyL wrote:There's a guy on YouTube called Josh Langley, his video's have to be seen to be believed. He's no doubt rapidly becoming a fully blown freetard, and i have no doubts he too will become embroiled with the goofers as it seems his occupation of his home will be a temporary one. I think Tom's soft tones could convince him to join the fight.
https://youtu.be/z3Nvk3JRImo

There's a few video's on his channel, not long now before there's court action, then goofland then eviction.
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

guilty wrote:
Bones wrote:Imagine their bravery fighting their way onto the island, dodging deadly BMWs and Fords, running for cover when the Peugeot went past. Ducking the deadly fire from the double decker bus.
Surely Suzukis, Mitsubishis and Daihatsus? With deadly fire from kusoku bus?
Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All to the island of Death
Marched the six Sovruns,
"Forward, the Trooth Brigade!
"Charge for the trooth!" he said:
Onto the island of Death
Ambled the six Sovruns.

"Forward, the Trooth Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Onto the island of Death
Walked the six Sovruns.

Mitsubishi to right of them,
Ford to left of them,
Peugeot in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with backfire and horn,
Boldly they strolled and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Walked the six Sovruns.

Flash'd all their Judgements bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air,
Placarding the traffic there,
Charging a paper, while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the exhaust-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Journalist and Judge
Reel'd from the trooths stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they walked back, but not
Not the six Sovruns.

Mitsubishi to right of them,
Ford to left of them,
Peugeot behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with reality and fact,
Which their understanding lacked,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six Sovruns.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild claims they made!
All the world wondered.
Honour the charge they made,
Honour the Trooth Brigade,
Noble six Sovruns.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

JonnyL wrote:
Losleones wrote:

There's a few video's on his channel, not long now before there's court action, then goofland then eviction.
I've been following Josh too. It's a sad story really, his wife has obviously left him and there's some sort of battle going on over the house. It's hard to work out whether his wife left him because he went crazy or if he's gone crazy because his wife left him. There was a great video (now removed) where he accused the neighbour of harassing him because they parked their van outside his house. They moved it forward about 15 feet and then he was happy. He's not a FoTLer yet but obviously has the same inherent respect for the police, especially those inBuxton who he accuses of "getting out of bed on the wrong side of the bed".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

There's a few video's on his channel, not long now before there's court action, then goofland then eviction.[/quote]

I've been following Josh too. It's a sad story really, his wife has obviously left him and there's some sort of battle going on over the house. It's hard to work out whether his wife left him because he went crazy or if he's gone crazy because his wife left him. There was a great video (now removed) where he accused the neighbour of harassing him because they parked their van outside his house. They moved it forward about 15 feet and then he was happy. He's not a FoTLer yet but obviously has the same inherent respect for the police, especially those inBuxton who he accuses of "getting out of bed on the wrong side of the bed".[/quote]

I think his wife left him because he had an affair, yes, saw the one with the van haha!!! New neighbours too i think. No doubt she wants the house sold or him out, i reckon Guy and Tom will end up showing him the light, it's only a matter of time before he stumbles across GOODF, especially if it gets as far as a repo order. I might drop a few links on his page to get the ball rolling.
'Putin's left hand man'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I've been following Josh too. It's a sad story really, his wife has obviously left him and there's some sort of battle going on over the house. It's hard to work out whether his wife left him because he went crazy or if he's gone crazy because his wife left him. There was a great video (now removed) where he accused the neighbour of harassing him because they parked their van outside his house. They moved it forward about 15 feet and then he was happy. He's not a FoTLer yet but obviously has the same inherent respect for the police, especially those inBuxton who he accuses of "getting out of bed on the wrong side of the bed".
Sad situation. He appears to be having some sort of breakdown and sublimating this into nuisance disputes. Wandering barefooted in a derelict house, lost and frightened. Unless he has family or friends who can support him, this is likely to be a slide into disaster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:I've been following Josh too. It's a sad story really, his wife has obviously left him and there's some sort of battle going on over the house. It's hard to work out whether his wife left him because he went crazy or if he's gone crazy because his wife left him. There was a great video (now removed) where he accused the neighbour of harassing him because they parked their van outside his house. They moved it forward about 15 feet and then he was happy. He's not a FoTLer yet but obviously has the same inherent respect for the police, especially those inBuxton who he accuses of "getting out of bed on the wrong side of the bed".
Sad situation. He appears to be having some sort of breakdown and sublimating this into nuisance disputes. Wandering barefooted in a derelict house, lost and frightened. Unless he has family or friends who can support him, this is likely to be a slide into disaster.
Yes he needs urgent help, it appears that he is a natural arsehole anyway. Whatever it is that has pushed him towards the edge it is sad to watch....except that he is an ARSEHOLE.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Finally King Good for nothing has spoken - not about his video which has made him and the goofer cause a laughing stock and lost any credibility that teamcrawford had.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 20#p387971

Re: The JUDGEMENT EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!!

Postby ceylon » Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 am
so far the bogey men were coming to take toms home on the 23rd well thats come and gone

how long does he need to stay in his home for you all to realise he won?

how come now you naysayers suddenly trust the courts that for years you have all being saying they are corrupt? (didn't nutjob claim that the crawfords won in court ?)

the end game is TOM & SUE are still in there home and b&b can not get a eviction order again as the case has proved they lied

He seems to have forgotten that b&b already have an eviction order and don't need to get another one :brickwall:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Andy Pears is a sad little Schizophrenic, one minute he's saying 'Victory for Tom', next he reads the judgement and criticizes them saying he lost, now he's back on Tom's side glorifying that pathetic walk yesterday. But I'm lost at why he wants to cause disruption to old people withdrawing their pensions

'Andy Pears i really think this protest needs to be done on mass outside notts post offices during office hrs. until they print the full story
9 hrs · Like · 2' :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:I wonder if maple syrup can be used to make mead.
You could, but would have to be the really good undiluted stuff as mead takes lots of sugar to make it worth the effort. I suspect you;d have to fortify it since the syrup wouldn't have all the nutrients the yeast would need. I'm not sure what the end flavor would be like as the process tends to change the flavor of whatever the constituent was. My suspicion it would be kind of musky, but beyond that?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.