UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s those sort of baseless comments which take hold and the next thing you’ve got another Hoaxtead on your hands. I know that Neelu is borderline mentally ill but her obsessive personality, surrounded as she is by other “feckin feckless feckers” cements these crazy fantasies into a belief that they are real, not just in her but in anyone conspiracy-minded.

These people damage lives.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

We have recently sent a promissory note to the order of Neelu Berry for $1,000m on behalf of Theresa May as she requested. You would have thought she would at least have paid for her friend's congestion charge.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 am Neelu wrote:
THERESA MAY AND JEREMY CORBYN HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED!! AND HELD PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETURN OF THE VAN!
May and Corbyn must be absolutely sh*tting themselves.
I'm sure they'll get right on that having no other more pressing, or real, matters to attend to. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Need to post the link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OvSx4 ... xusrkKlUUz

Image isn't viewable inline
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Thanks for the Pharmacy links guys :)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Lovely job.

Next video, Neelu takes it to the bank.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Background to the van seizure, apparently it's all part of a worldwide conspiracy to "privatise the planet" via the London Congestion Charge. It's all here, all in capitals so must be true .. https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 1785360096
longdog

Post by longdog »

PUBLIC NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SERVANTS IN THE WORLD
As we know... All public servants in the world keenly follow the delusional Facebook ramblings of an insane struck off pharmacist just to make sure they are aware of all public notices.

THIS NOTICE DEEMS THE GOLD PROSPERITY MANDATED AS CALCULATED BY WWW.SWISSINDO.NEWS AND ALL COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY TRADE A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY (TREASON CHARGE AGAINST ALL THOSE WHO TRADE HUMANS WITH COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY TO DENY PROSPERITY)
Is she really saying swissindo is a crime against humanity?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Since Neelu never makes any sense to begin with this isn't any different. Gibberish is gibberish is giberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Well, now I know. My car is not exempt from the congestion charge because it is a hybrid, it is because I have qualified as a criminal mastermind and need to be immune from laws that get the vans of other less wicked people stolen.

Glad to clear that up.
notorial dissent

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:53 pm Well, now I know. My car is not exempt from the congestion charge because it is a hybrid, it is because I have qualified as a criminal mastermind and need to be immune from laws that get the vans of other less wicked people stolen.

Glad to clear that up.
Now see, that wasn't so hard. Neelu 'splains the world. :haha:
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

She's Neelu-splaining? Should be banned.
Siegfried Shrink

The beauty of Neelu's pronouncements is their personal quality. I have read far more than my life time ration of conspiratorial rants, but only Neelu brings in the thread of the mundane to knit together the nonsense into everyday life and events, to bring home to readers just how much effort and planning by the PTB goes into something as simple as the removal of a white van.

I find as I review them, the most interesting sources of gibberish are the ones that have special, personal gibberish to provide flavour to what can be pretty bland stuff, once you get used to the sheer insanity.

For what soon becomes really boring ranting, try the Fake News Festival thread on the US focussed side of Quatloos. Freewill is crazier than our local average, but somehow it is the small obsessions of types like Neelu that make every new effort a bit like a movement in an unending symphony, the theme is maintained but the notes are just different enough to hold the interest.

The bigger picture ranters want to chamge the world, Neelu only really wants to keep Peel Close free from state terrorism.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm
THIS NOTICE DEEMS THE GOLD PROSPERITY MANDATED AS CALCULATED BY WWW.SWISSINDO.NEWS AND ALL COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY TRADE A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
Is she really saying swissindo is a crime against humanity?
Good question. You could parse it one of two ways:

"I declare A, and B is a crime against humanity."

"I declare A and B are a crime against humanity."

This being Neelu, I strongly suspect she meant the former. She's continued believing in Swissindo for years after the second-dumbest sovcit on earth realized it was a fraud. So for her to declare it false now would be a big turn, and something not done in so few words.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone want to buy a van?
Ved Chaudhari was live.
Updates on the stolen van, still with Bailiffs, need your help, do you know anyone interested to buy it so the fine can be paid because TFL has no way of returning the van even though it is reported to Police as a theft based on Contravention Fraud. Also can people please call
TFL on 0343 222 2222
ref 7557353
Reg VN60MXG
Marston Ref TZ16528253
Police Crime No CAD 1878 15/06/2018
to inform them that they need to check the fraudulent documents
I wonder if they'd release a vehicle without tax insurance or MOT, maybe TFL don't care as long as their fine and costs are covered.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I too still marvel that these people manage to feed and dress themselves.
aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 am Anyone want to buy a van?
Ved Chaudhari was live.
Updates on the stolen van, still with Bailiffs, need your help, do you know anyone interested to buy it so the fine can be paid because TFL has no way of returning the van even though it is reported to Police as a theft based on Contravention Fraud. Also can people please call
TFL on 0343 222 2222
ref 7557353
Reg VN60MXG
Marston Ref TZ16528253
Police Crime No CAD 1878 15/06/2018
to inform them that they need to check the fraudulent documents
I wonder if they'd release a vehicle without tax insurance or MOT, maybe TFL don't care as long as their fine and costs are covered.
Let's see now. Buy a van? Wouldn't that need an owner to sell it? So that's not Neelu or Ed is it? Give you a £5 for it.
TFL probably don't care about the tax, insurance and MOT unless there is some legal or licence requirement to do so, they just want their money. But I'd work for them for half a day for when Neelu turns up for her van: "Nah darlin', it's like this. It was taken with a court order so it has to be collected wiv a court order, and that hasn't got no raised seal on it, 'as it? An' anyways, that insurance certifcat ain't legal is it? There's no wet ink signature on it, is there?"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

That Berlingo is worth about £3k to £3.5k in good nick even with 165,000 miles on it but it has advisories on the last MOT for an oil leak and a split driveshaft gaiter. The other faults at the last MOT which caused it to fail the first time were rectified. Interestingly DVLA are showing the emissions data as 0g CO2. I have my suspicions as to why that is but I will not say anything as I cannot prove them.

I do wonder why it is on SORN - can they not afford to repair the faults?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't see why there would be any problem buying a vehicle without an MOT as long as it was taken away on the back of a truck or a trailer.

These days road tax cannot be transferred to a new owner and insurance has never transferred so the only thing that goes with the vehicle is its MOT and V5 both of which can be easily replaced.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Footloose52 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:39 pm That Berlingo is worth about £3k to £3.5k in good nick even with 165,000 miles on it but it has advisories on the last MOT for an oil leak and a split driveshaft gaiter. The other faults at the last MOT which caused it to fail the first time were rectified. Interestingly DVLA are showing the emissions data as 0g CO2. I have my suspicions as to why that is but I will not say anything as I cannot prove them.

I do wonder why it is on SORN - can they not afford to repair the faults?
I would only value that at £3k-£3.5k if it was on a dealer's forecourt. With no MOT and going through an auction I think it's nearer £1k. I wonder if something else is wrong with it, like mechanically, so it is off the road. Also is it possible this belongs to an acquaintance of Neelu's who owes someone some money and they'd left it there hoping the bailiffs don't find it? That scenario actually fits - the bailiff company knows it's not Neelu's, the bailiff did sort of agree that Neelu wasn't the owner. Now that might be because Neelu was pretending it wasn't hers therefore he agreed and said OK I'm not dealing with you, or he looked at his paperwork and realised it wasn't anything to do with Neelu but it was at her address and they know about her from previous visits.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Somewhere she said something implying it belongs to Mr Ellis (her bidie-in now?)