Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by SteveUK »

But fear not! Having been so badly let down by one fake court, another one comes right along. Just like buses. I'm sure the ITNJ, currently being promoted by Neelu, famous for not being evicted, will promptly deliver the verdict he needs.

Because its bound to work this time round right.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm “Oi nevver sed nuffink to the flilff frewaaaht” says the former White House resident, another blessing to the coppers having to deal with him.
Yeah... Right...

"I never said a word after being cuffed. The result was I was released from police custody at 11pm after being charged with 2 cases of assault and a date to appear at Maidstone magistrates court on 8th March."

Only that's highly unlikely to be true because I'm fairly sure he must have given them an address where he will be staying or they wouldn't have bailed him. If he really had stayed silent he would've been held until he could appear in court. It's no skin off the cops noses if an arrested person wants to go all Trappist monk on them. I doubt Sheerness nick is short of single en-suites or microwave meals mid-week.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

My money is on him doing a Wreckha and attempting to re-enter his former property.
I also think bailing him is a bit risky.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Firthy2002 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm My money is on him doing a Wreckha and attempting to re-enter his former property.
I doubt it. He was telling his adoring cretins he was going to go out in a blaze of glory and martyr himself for the cause and look what happened. Everybody knows if you want to stop the police using a tazer you cover yourself in petrol :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:40 pm
Firthy2002 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm My money is on him doing a Wreckha and attempting to re-enter his former property.
I doubt it. He was telling his adoring cretins he was going to go out in a blaze of glory and martyr himself for the cause and look what happened. Everybody knows if you want to stop the police using a tazer you cover yourself in petrol :snicker:
I agree with Firthy that he'll try what that guy did in Redcar and use the CLC 'Enforcement boys' to get back in. Only problem I guess is that I think the NatWest will be aware of him and that security (with big dog) will already be in situ.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm I agree with Firthy that he'll try what that guy did in Redcar and use the CLC 'Enforcement boys' to get back in. Only problem I guess is that I think the NatWest will be aware of him and that security (with big dog) will already be in situ.
Yes, I suspect that the authorities are well aware of Krabby's swaggering boasts and violent threats, and they'll respond very firmly to any attempts to reoccupy or escalate this. Notable that they deployed taser-armed cops at the repo, and those cops stepped in very promptly when the lawful necessity arose. There's an intel package and risk assessment behind this, and that won't have ended with Krabby's initial arrest.

This is what happens when you broadcast "I'm a nasty piece of work and anyone who tries to take my house will be sorry". LOL
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Didn't have time mate but wil be demanding copies of their bodycams.
You can do that in the UK?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:12 am
AndyPandy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm I agree with Firthy that he'll try what that guy did in Redcar and use the CLC 'Enforcement boys' to get back in. Only problem I guess is that I think the NatWest will be aware of him and that security (with big dog) will already be in situ.
Yes, I suspect that the authorities are well aware of Krabby's swaggering boasts and violent threats, and they'll respond very firmly to any attempts to reoccupy or escalate this. Notable that they deployed taser-armed cops at the repo, and those cops stepped in very promptly when the lawful necessity arose. There's an intel package and risk assessment behind this, and that won't have ended with Krabby's initial arrest.

This is what happens when you broadcast "I'm a nasty piece of work and anyone who tries to take my house will be sorry". LOL
I would suspect from the way this went down that they were aware of his threaty internet posts and prepared for the eventuality, thus the taser armed police presence. I don't think there is any question that he wouldn't have gotten physical with the Bailiffs if it had just been them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I must have missed the thousands of offers from his fellow freedom fighters to put him up.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:38 am I must have missed the thousands of offers from his fellow freedom fighters to put him up.
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:18 am
Didn't have time mate but wil be demanding copies of their bodycams.
You can do that in the UK?
If you have a case I would think you could request them, but there's the problem.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If in court regarding the matter, I imagine you would have a right to it as part gathering your evidence.

In Crabbies case though, I imagine it would backfire spectacularly.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:34 am If in court regarding the matter, I imagine you would have a right to it as part gathering your evidence.

In Crabbies case though, I imagine it would backfire spectacularly.
It’ll end up on yt but it will be evidence in the matter charged so I agree, another own-goal if he posts it once he has it.

What will be interesting is whether when he gets to court he involves m’learned friends or goes it alone. After all, current footle theory holds that the whole of the legal profession, every last one of them is in league with the gubbermit, Satan, Belzebub and will sell you out at one of their regular Masonic orgies. Or something - I might be wrong about the orgies thing.

I wonder what the long-suffering Mrs Crab thinks of this self destructive path? Or the local residents?

Overall I was a bit disappointed in Bob. I wouldn’t want him manning my defences when the inevitable zombie apocalypse happens, a basic schoolboy error leaving his side door so exposed. Should have watched the “Home Alone” box set.

I’m left wondering why he’s chosen to provoke things to the point of eviction? He has or certainly had nine other properties, any one of or at best a couple of on sale should have released enough equity to live mortgage free. Or maybe he’s mortgaged to the hilt having used the cash to fund deposits for his buy to let empire.

Anyone who’s ever been a landlord will know that tenants can be fickle, sometimes as difficult as he clearly is when it comes to paying for the roof over your head. Some run off having trashed the place and nicked or sold everything not nailed down. Others just stop paying and live rent free for months before you can get them out.

So there will almost certainly be a back story behind the public face (or should that now be Tazerface) of belligerence and confrontation. Perhaps if he were to be more honest about his circumstances the sympathy would translate into more tangible assistance and help.

He’s also proved, yet again that in these post-Crawfraud days even the most staunch interwebby friends are in the end just virtual ones.

He’s out there now, licking his wounds somewhere, maybe he’s at his mother in law’s place. Still time to back away from this madness and seek help that would surely be offered if he were to ask.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:04 am Or maybe he’s mortgaged to the hilt having used the cash to fund deposits for his buy to let empire.
I wonder to what extent his jail term for nearly killing a biker through drink driving was a factor.

If memory serves this whole 'crisis' started with an unpaid £70k commercial rates bill for a decrepit failed nightclub in one of Southampton's less salubrious areas... Which being Southampton is very less salubrious indeed. If memory serves again this all dates to around the same time as he was in jail.

I'm inclined to agree that he was probably mortgaged to the hilt and from what property details have leaked out the BTL properties were all flats towards the bottom end of the market. Even if he had 100% occupancy I doubt the rental income after mortgages and other fees ever added up to much more than a modest income for the CEO of Crab-Bait Properties Inc. Casa Crab was never more than a distinctly average property even by Sheerness's low standards and there's no sign that he was ever a man of any particular means even before his descent into financial oblivion.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 am If memory serves this whole 'crisis' started with an unpaid £70k commercial rates bill for a decrepit failed nightclub in one of Southampton's less salubrious areas... Which being Southampton is very less salubrious indeed.
Less salubrious? I've never checked it out before, but I'd use the term 'Shithole'.
It looks like new owners took on Kaos after Mr & Mrs Crab departed.

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.9122162 ... 384!8i8192

Click on the date thing to see it in Kaos colours a few years earlier.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The problem with using the term shithole in relation to anywhere in Southampton is the fact that the whole place is a shithole.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 amIf memory serves this whole 'crisis' started with an unpaid £70k commercial rates bill for a decrepit failed nightclub in one of Southampton's less salubrious areas
Less than that apparently, from back in the day when he still used the name Crab Bait .. https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 316667936/

I remember at one point he was going on about how he could have sold one of his BTL properties to settle the debt and live happily ever after, but had chosen to throw it all down the pan for some reason.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

You can still see the Kaos twitter page. It packed up in June 2012, with Crabbie hinting at somebody taking it on.

https://twitter.com/KaosNightclub

Scrolling back it seems there were problems before as the opening hours reduced to just 1 day a week.

Those pesky councils wanting business rates eh?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is what we knew about him back in July 2017, since then he's been made bankrupt over the £30k debt (indefinitely suspended from being discharged due to non co-operation with the Trustee in Bankruptcy) and lost control of the rents from his 10 by to let properties. He's (on Wednesday of this week) been unceremoniously evicted over £5k arrears on his home in Sheerness.
So who is Robert White (aka Crab Bait - Crabbie to his friends) of Park Road, Sheerness, Kent.

He joined PLD 4 months ago as he was looking for 'a solution' to his Commercial Rate bill of £30k+ due on nightclub premises he'd rented in Southampton - Kaos Nightclub Limited - for whom he was sole Director and his wife being Company Secretary. We speculated that he would have signed the lease as an individual rather than as a Company Director hence why he is personally responsible for the commercial debt.

Prior to 'finding' PLD he had considered making them an offer to settle, but not now - our brave rebel having found PLD doesn't consent to Southampton Council making him bankrupt - even though they did so on the 4th July 2017, and is looking forward to his battle with the Official Receiver, possibly little suspecting the powers and costs an OR can impose.

Two years ago he was convicted and imprisoned for 16 months for drink driving, having driven on the other side of the road and being involved in a head on collision with a young motorcyclist.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/n ... ror-44094/

Oh and to show his major league commitment to the PLD cause he wrote A61 backwards on his forehead!

So let battle commence :thinking:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Which reminds me we're heard very little about the OR and his dealings. I wonder if any more of his BTL properties have been taken and sold. Maybe the OR is happy just taking the rent.