Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by vampireLOREN »

[

Idiot Number 4

You get the general idea. I have never understood why these idiots claim to be anonymous. They don't even seem to grasp what the word anonymous means[/quote]
#4 looks like Lee Munro.....I wondered where he had gone.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Oh dear! Looks like the GOOFers got a bit annoyed by William Marshal pointing out a few facts of life. He's been permanently banned.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:Oh dear! Looks like the GOOFers got a bit annoyed by William Marshal pointing out a few facts of life. He's been permanently banned.
Hercule Parrot wrote:William Marshal will wake up with a horse's head in his bed for that outrageous, unwarranted bare-faced honesty.
And now he's sleepin' wid da fishes...
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

guilty wrote:Oh dear! Looks like the GOOFers got a bit annoyed by William Marshal pointing out a few facts of life. He's been permanently banned.
Well that was inevitable but enjoyable while it lasted. I would be good if he joined us here (or perhaps he already has :wink: )

Just had a look at the GOODF site. I think it's fair to say that they may be regretting appointing Sallinae as mod. People are leaving of their own accord or being banned but there is still a very unhappy atmosphere. I'm glad to say.

The other noticeable thing is that how few comments and "shares" there have been of the Guy & Tom "pull victory from the jaws of defeat video" on YT.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The GOOFy position is just getting sillier by the minute. Did TC win a famous VICTORY, or is this an outrageous miscarriage of justice? Even the moderators are flip-flopping -

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Another potty post:
SalliNae wrote:Nobody has questioned how events were orchestrated on the day to ban the public from seeing or hearing justice being done. If Liz Watson had not provided that first hand account of events in the Court Room up until the time she was told to leave, together with verbal testimony from Michael, Guy and Tom, nobody would have known that the Judge turned up late, was in his civvies, the barrister had to remove the formal wear, Judge walks out three times.....
Gosh, the public were banned, so if the public (including Liz and Guy and Michael O'D) hadn't been present to report on events, no-one would have known ...

I'm looking forward to Part 2 of the video, mostly because I'm curious what the spin will be. Will they cling to the delusion that Tom won? Or that evidence not presented would have resulted in a win? Perhaps they will claim the judgement is a fabrication and there never was a court hearing? How much will it contradict itself?
Bones

Post by Bones »

"It is the wood for the trees scenario again. Everyone is concentrating on the words but nobody is question the validity of the Judgment."

I am finding it difficult to keep up with the GOOFer's.

Are any of them saying that Tom actually won his case anymore ?

Since the judgement was made public, the tune seems to have changed

Sallinae posts appear to say he won and he lost.

If Tom won, why are they now questioning the validity of the judgement ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote: I'm looking forward to Part 2 of the video, mostly because I'm curious what the spin will be. Will they cling to the delusion that Tom won? Or that evidence not presented would have resulted in a win? Perhaps they will claim the judgement is a fabrication and there never was a court hearing? How much will it contradict itself?
I think the time they are taking to release part 2, being the explanation of the explanation of Tom winning says a lot.

Come on Ceylon, no matter how much you polish that turd, it will always still be a turd.

However, you want to dress it up, Tom lost
Last edited by Bones on Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:"It is the wood for the trees scenario again. Everyone is concentrating on the words but nobody is question the validity of the Judgment."

I am finding it difficult to keep up with the GOOFer's.

Are any of them saying that Tom actually won his case anymore ?

Since the judgement was made public, the tune seems to have changed

Sallinae posts appear to say he won and he lost.

If Tom won, why are they now questioning the validity of the judgement ?
The story now seems to be that even if Tom had technically lost the match (and actually he didn't) it doesn't matter because his opponent had already been disqualified (without anyone knowing until afterwards). Andy Pears on Hannah's FB page is now talking about private prosecutions.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote: The story now seems to be that even if Tom had technically lost the match (and actually he didn't) it doesn't matter because his opponent had already been disqualified (without anyone knowing until afterwards). Andy Pears on Hannah's FB page is now talking about private prosecutions.
I do hear you Normal but thanks to Mark's desire for self publication and promotion, we have an undeniable record of the claims made by Mark and co that Tom won

My Name is Ceylon and I am an IDIOT

King Good For Nothing can't escape the claims of success he made and how wrong he was :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So, based off the 14 day thing someone posted earlier. Since Tom received the notice of eviction already, and there's 14 days to get the warrant, what are we looking at here in terms of time frame?

One or two weeks before the eviction or longer? Wouldn't the eviction notice Tom received mention the date of the eviction?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Oh dear, they're now portraying 'papa Crawford' as the loving grandfather. I'm sure he is, I don't doubt that for one minute.

Craig Crawford
15 mins
All these trolls and shills attacking poppa Crawford... Look at him! Such a bad guy!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
'Putin's left hand man'
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Jeffrey wrote:So, based off the 14 day thing someone posted earlier. Since Tom received the notice of eviction already, and there's 14 days to get the warrant, what are we looking at here in terms of time frame?

One or two weeks before the eviction or longer? Wouldn't the eviction notice Tom received mention the date of the eviction?
There isn't 14 days to get a warrant, the warrant is already in existence and has been since Dec 14 it just had a suspension on it pending hearing. That suspension has been lifted the warrant can be executed when the court want it to. That will depend on availability of bailiffs and police back up.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Here is the video of yesterdays demo

https://www.facebook.com/10000472735530 ... nref=story

Also read the comments under the video
Last edited by Bones on Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ah, but am I wrong in assuming the eviction notice would contain the date of the eviction? Who is to say Tom isn't working behind the scenes to pay off the arrears like he did back in 2006 (if I recall correctly).
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Jeffrey wrote:Ah, but am I wrong in assuming the eviction notice would contain the date of the eviction? Who is to say Tom isn't working behind the scenes to pay off the arrears like he did back in 2006 (if I recall correctly).
No, they have had the eviction notice an N54A stating 23Jan 2015 , they have had their notice of 7 days.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:I do hear you Normal but thanks to Mark's desire for self publication and promotion, we have an undeniable record of the claims made by Mark and co that Tom won

My Name is Ceylon and I am an IDIOT
Is that the one where they mocked Ellie Cullen (the Nottingham Post reporter) for her failure to understand the vast magnitude of TC's historic VICTORY...? Oh yes, it is.....

Now that they've admitted she was right, I assume they will be contacting her to apologise.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It is 14 days notice. The prescribed form is here.

Note that it isn't "You will be dragged out on such-and-such date".

Rather, it is "Leave by such-and-such date. If you don't, we'll drag you out on or after that date." And, yes, they have had this. Guy showed it on video.

Enforcement agents might also send a courtesy note: "We wil drag you out on such-and-such date." But they don't need to.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:Who is to say Tom isn't working behind the scenes to pay off the arrears like he did back in 2006 (if I recall correctly).
That would be the sensible thing to do, if only to buy some time for a better resolution. But he still owes them £43k, plus a whole lot of legal costs. He has to sell and downsize quickly, if he hopes to escape from this misadventure with anything more than a suitcase. And he's too deep in the OPCA mindset to see that.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Jeffrey wrote:Ah, but am I wrong in assuming the eviction notice would contain the date of the eviction? Who is to say Tom isn't working behind the scenes to pay off the arrears like he did back in 2006 (if I recall correctly).
He owes over £40k plus whatever legal cost B&B have added to the bill re the failed appeal. He'll need a miracle to raise that amount of money. If they did they could pay it off and appeal the amount owing like the judge stated in his judgement.
'Putin's left hand man'