Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by SoLongCeylon »

O'Bonkers is obsessed with GENOCIDE and the threat from the elite of total control of the people.

If you wanted to control everyone, and take their money in tax each year, why would you want to kill them thus stopping their ability to pay taxes?

I used to read his stuff and try to work out how and why he thought the way he did. Now, his stuff is as banal as Ceylon and hardly worth the effort to read.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:38 am I used to read his stuff and try to work out how and why he thought the way he did.
He's a trust baby. Has always thought he should get everything for free. When reality intrudes, it's got to be someone else's fault.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:05 pm One of the many irritating things about MoB is how convinced he clearly is of his own cleverness. And in particular, his eagerness to demonstrate this to his followers with high falutin' language, despite the fact that he quite often doesn't fully understand the words he's using.
I noticed it too. Good writing isn't using big words, it's using them when needed for ptecision, and otherwise being clear and concise. Waugh (I refuse to call him "O'Bernicia") is one of those that always keeps a thesaurus handy so he can manifest his brobdingnagian interlocution for the edification of his benefactors.
Most of whom lack the vocabulary to follow what he's going on about.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 pm
I noticed it too. Good writing isn't using big words, it's using them when needed for ptecision, and otherwise being clear and concise. Waugh (I refuse to call him "O'Bernicia") is one of those that always keeps a thesaurus handy so he can manifest his brobdingnagian interlocution for the edification of his benefactors.
Call him O'Bonkers like the rest of us.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Latest update from MoB
TGBMS Class Actions | Chief Land Registrar Responds to Particulars of Claim
Within a week of being served with the Particulars of Claim, in the first class action to end fraudulent mortgage registration, the Chief Land Registrar responded to our proposal that he should concede by digging his heels in and refusing to do so.

However, his defence is entirely dependent upon the common practice of fraudulent mortgage registration being allowed to continue, in spite of the irrefutable evidence that all such dispositions of an interest in land are automatically illegal and void at law.

Nevertheless, the CLR will receive our response to his latest missive next week, which will summarise the reasons why his position is simply not sustained by either the law or the facts of the matter.

Fraud Unravels All
In the most simplistic of terms, fraud unravels all, including fraudulent mortgage registration, whether the CLR is prepared to accept that or not at this juncture.

Having said that, it is also more than likely that he has been advised that he must take this adversarial position by his legal team, in the hope that the high court will not let such a potentially costly action for the crown proceed.

History Repeating Itself
However, that is exactly what we were told a decade ago, when Nelson Trust took on the epic task of obtaining the cancellation of the first void mortgage, which transpired after the summary judgment victory on the section 1 point in July 2014.

It is somewhat worthy of note that the former Durham Land Registrar, who repeatedly rejected our AP1 applications to rectify the register on the same grounds, resigned shortly before this was finally carried out by his assistant in January 2015.

Filing of Claim
We are therefore confidently gearing up to file the first TGBMS Class Action into the high court at the earliest opportunity.

This will happen following delivery of one final attempt to persuade the CLR that he will become jointly liable for the frauds alleged, if he refuses to cease fraudulent mortgage registration with immediate effect.
https://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-cla ... -of-claim/

As ever, the marks have to rely on MoB's version of events, as for some reason he doesn't actually show, or even directly quote, the CLR response. Note also that despite all the bluster, he seems reluctant to actually file a claim.

He previously said that -
It goes without saying that the claims will be filed as soon as we have raised sufficient funds to prevent any court from dismissing the actions, on the ground that we cannot provide the required security for costs.

In all probability, this should transpire within the next month, in which case we will aim to file the claims into the high court by the end of February 2020. Any delays that occur will almost certainly be costs-related.
Which makes me wonder if he's having difficulty getting people to actually put their hands in their pockets. Plus, of course, once his application is dismissed as totally without merit, that's his whole house of cards toppled.
AnOwlCalledSage

I get the impression that the Land Registry has replied with the standard legal term "go swivel."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Which makes me wonder if he's having difficulty getting people to actually put their hands in their pockets.
Particularly so considering his target audience is a bunch of people who don't think they should have to pay for anything, ever.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:29 pm I get the impression that the Land Registry has replied with the standard legal term "go swivel."
Most likely a letter saying "Your claim is utterly without merit", "see you in court" and "we will not respond to any more of your drivel unless it's accompanied by actual court papers that have actually been filed"...

...And "Go swivel".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I have read a copy of the response.

It reads:

LOL smiley face
Wanna balloon?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I heard where they cited Arkell vs Pressdram...

http://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/ar ... sdram.html
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

All his medical knowledge comes from a pseudoscience quackery-https://ehtrust.org/category/scientific-publications/

Coronavirus is a hoax, but 5g will destroy all humans!

Didn’t he say the same about 4g? Probably, and 3g and probably the same when mobile phone masts where put up in residential areas in the 90’s.

Mike ain’t nothing but a man child playing out a fantasy where he is the worlds much needed saviour albeit we simply don’t know it, yet!

I mean he’s definitely correct about him eating mushrooms, although I suspect not for medical purposes.
The “Gift from God” Rather than soft like a mushroom, chaga is hard, almost as hard as wood. It is unique, nothing like common mushrooms. In fact, chaga is the most nutritionally dense of all tree growths.
https://www.thebernician.net/critical-thinking/page/3/

Shine on Mike you crazy diamond, I’m sure you’ll finally;
*Prove hundreds and thousands of mortgages are void
*Prove that a Jewish cabal is hindering your filmmaking career
*Take a trip to the edge of the flat earth and free humans from the Commando Jew Penguins stopping the sheeple from knowing the reality of the shape of the earth
*Have yourself declared Dictator of Northumbria for life
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

These people always question what is money but that doesn't stop them wanting people to give it to them

https://www.thebernician.net/a-humble-r ... ssion=true

On what planet does 200 reviews equate into tens of thousands of pounds.

Clearly a confession that he made it for the money.

Another MOB failure, sorry I mean success

Also

"TGBMS Class Actions Will Proceed
Nevertheless, whatever else transpires, rest assured that we already have contingency plans in place which all but guarantee that the TGBMS Class Actions will proceed as planned, even in the event we have to convene our own proceedings via video link across every major digital and social media platform."

Convene their own proceedings ?

Is this more of that Baron nonsense.

Didn't they already do the same for Tom and he was victorious - except that he was left with an increased debt and losing his family home.
Wanna balloon?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Brilliant, the begging bowl has come out :lol:

200 5 star reviews according to Micheal, well sorry Mike, but 10% of those reviews can see right through the bullshit-
I cannot believe people are giving this rubbish 5 stars. Basically, it’s more of these clowns you see online, arguing that the law doesn’t apply to them for one reason or another. There’s no swindle, just some morons who refuse to pay their debts.

I particularly like this part on this updated blog-
In whichever way you show it, never doubt how vitally important your continued support is in making sure that politically incorrect and polemical voices like mine continue to be heard, especially given the manufactured dystopian event we have all been ensnared within
Oh we’re hearing this a lot lately. Ask my partner what she makes out that Mike and why she’s been home 4 hours late for the the last 2 weeks. It’s only been manufactured because people like that numbskull didn’t appreciate the gravity of not going out!
So I need to ask you all to make a voluntary donation now
Hahahhahahahhahahah (pause for breath) hahahahaha hahahah a

But I thought Mike was a millionaire playboy film director with connections to Hollywood big hitters :shrug: and now he’s asking FMOTL for a donation?

You’ve dropped into David Robinson territory, Mike!
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator: fix broken BBCODE
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

"Thus far, we have received a little over £817 across every digital platform." I'm surprised it's that much.

Without doubt, this " international media company" that is about to go bust is being latched onto as an excuse by O'Bonkers for the overall failing on his crappy home made film. Nothing is ever his fault. ( re data breach in December )

His years of living off the hype of his bullshit is gonna crash around his ears and he has nothing to fall back on. I doubt McDonalds would employ him.

As for the TGBMS Class Action, didn't he have to raise £millions to even get into Court???

How humiliating to now be begging for money from people who are now likely to be experiencing significant financial hardship.

I would be tempted to send him just 1p if it could be done anonamously.

Someone needs to paste his post onto his Facebook page so more people can see it.
AnOwlCalledSage

I don't get it. :thinking:

Why doesn't he just remortgage the properties which he won back in his landmark legal tussle... oh, I think I've just answered my own question :snicker:

I thought I'd have a look at his distributors. IMDB lists 101 Films, which is a legit distributor but strangely enough they no longer list TGBMS in their list of avails. Also there doesn't appear to be whisper of bankruptcy there so we can rule them out.

But the other distributor is Anarcho-Film Productions, which appears to be O'Bonkers himself!

This looks like being a great film:

A historical drama about the discovery of the true location of ancient Jerusalem and the age-old conspiracy to prevent that fact becoming public knowledge.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The full humiliating statement from O'Bonkers:

A Humble Request For Support During The Most Troubled of Times
The Bernician The Bernician
1 day ago

A Humble Request For Support

A Humble Request For Support During The Most Troubled of Times
First and foremost, I trust this post finds you and your family safe and well, despite the current worldwide crisis, which has brought the peoples of the Earth to near stand-still, as well as a virtual totalitarian lock-down, the like of which has only been experienced in some of our worst dystopian nightmares.

Whilst most of you will already know that I am releasing lots of content on the ‘Corona Virus’ and the evidence that it is really the non-ionising radiation emitted from all wireless technologies which is making people sick, I am nevertheless compelled to let you know yet more bad news.

Robbed of TGBMS Royalties
A few weeks ago, having received no royalties from the UK release of TGBMS for the second quarter running, I was informed by the film’s UK distributor that another media company collecting the returns from Amazon and other platforms on our behalf is going bust, with debts they can’t pay in excess of £200 million.

Worse that that, they have admitted falsifying the accounts of the returns of thousands of films, claiming little or nothing was received, since at least the day our self-financed film was released in the Autumn of 2018.

The international media company concerned is due to be declared bankrupt any day now, so there is no chance of retrieving even part of what we have lost, never mind ascertaining how much of a hit we have taken.

At Least £10K Lost
Suffice to say, according the Amazon’s own data, a British documentary with almost 200 five star reviews should have returned tens of thousands of pounds from the digital release on Prime in the UK alone. Thus far, we have received a little over £817 across every digital platform.

After covering the operational and marketing costs for the UK release, which I did on the assumption that we would easily cover them in royalties every three months, the last two quarters have cleaned me out of all my reserves and I have had to implement two contingency plans just to keep everything afloat.

Unforeseen Circumstances
It goes without saying that the content on my blog and other platforms will remain free, as will being a subscriber, unless I am unable to raise sufficient funds to continue beyond the end of this month, in which case I will simply no longer be able to continue my work without charging a monthly or annual donation.

So I need to ask you all to make a voluntary donation now if you can, to help me cover the costs of providing my content for free, which you can do via any credit or debit card in the Tips Jar at the bottom of this page.

In the event you are in a position to support my work and throw some coin in the tips jar, any amount, no matter how modest a sum, will be greatly appreciated and allow me to focus upon putting together a plan for the people to take back control over their own lives.

TGBMS Class Actions Will Proceed

Nevertheless, whatever else transpires, rest assured that we already have contingency plans in place which all but guarantee that the TGBMS Class Actions will proceed as planned, even in the event we have to convene our own proceedings via video link across every major digital and social media platform.

The latest developments in that regard will be discussed in another soon to be released article on this blog.

Support Me To Carry On Doing What I Do

In whichever way you show it, never doubt how vitally important your continued support is in making sure that politically incorrect and polemical voices like mine continue to be heard, especially given the manufactured dystopian event we have all been ensnared within.

However, one way or another, the truth will overcome the falsehoods being perpetuated by the self-appointed elite in due course. Watch this space for more contributions from me and others to that end.

In the meantime, take care, stay calm and prepare yourself, as well as your family, for perhaps the greatest fight to preserve the freedom and well being of mankind, in the known history of the world.

The Bernician Tips Jar
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I’ll donate him......hmmmmm....na. I’m going to donate to the local food bank instead and ensure families are looked after rather than this pile of manure.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Why am I reminded of internet dating scammers who, once they've got the victim sucked in, suddenly find that an emergency means they reluctantly have to ask for financial help?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Royalties??? I'm presuming this may be an Amazon Prime thing. Anybody know how it works?

His masterpiece was indeed on Prime, not sure if it still is. Presumably Amazon pay the content provider a portion of the Prime revenue? It's not like YouTube, there are no adverts, so unsure how this model works.

Perhaps it depends on view hours/minutes? In that case he's fucked, any casual Prime browser will have hit the back button within minutes.
radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Post by radcliffewreck »

Will O'Bonkers accept 'WeRe' cheques (checks) ?