The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Didn't this Dave guy promote drinking your own piss?
Is that what you Brits mean when you talk about someone getting "pissed"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

JonnyL wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Could of been worse, he has a YouTube video of it
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Duplicate
Last edited by Bungle on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
All these videos never show the end of the story.
That brings back some memories from the past about the case of Mr Dragon and Corfe Castle. Ceylon took him 'under his wings' and in court GOODF tried filming the day's event being being asked the leave by the Judge.

The 'end of the story' is that Dragon lost his court case and was ordered to pay the bailiff companies legal costs of £20,000. I tried publishing the outcome on GOODF and was given a stern 'warning' from Ceylon that I would be banned.

http://inquiringminds.cc/adventures-wit ... ng-notices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIHhvc7xvKw
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Didn't this Dave guy promote drinking your own piss?
Is that what you Brits mean when you talk about someone getting "pissed"?
Only the lager drinkers.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

After giving & giving for so long, things have gone a little quiet now, we were going to get some breaking news on the warrant, hoards of supporters were standing by to redecorate the liberated Castle Crawford, then we learn it's been sold & nothing.

For the benefit of our overseas friends when a football team is thrashing the other team it's not uncommon for the winning fans to taunt the losers with this chant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVMa2J7Gzho

Seems apt here I think.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

hucknallred wrote: we were going to get some breaking news on the warrant,
Could it be that Mr Ebert has been burning the midnight oil and is still forensically analysing the warrant frantically searching for a flaw? Perhaps his next step will be to send out for a microscope.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Tom Crawford

E-mail sent to Walker Morris this morning ...

Subject : Return of our Animals & Property ? 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 1DN
To
<Ellen.McLean@walkermorris.co.uk>
Date
2015-08-03

Further to the unlawful and illegal seizure of our home and chattels, including Nicole, and others property at 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 1DN with the assistance of Nottinghamshire Police, others and and all agents acting on your behalf , there are numerous items of our property missing to which some items can still be seen on the driveway of our home and which we have photographic evidence which has been documented by ourselves and also kindly by members of the public and also witnessed by Police prior and further to the occupation and evacuation of your unlawful & illegal intruders from Thursday 2nd July 2015- Purported Friday 31st JULY 2015.

Contrary to your agreement to return all chattels etc by last Thursday 30th JULY 2015 your company and agents are in further breach of the Interference with goods act 1977.

I list below just a few of the items un-returned does not include items returned damaged or in-complete or soiled etc.
Cooker, Dish Washer, Log Burner, Ctv system, Satellite dish, Royal Dalton tea set, Solid Oak Table, Chairs and legs to Mahogony dining table ( 1 chair can still can be seen on Driveway). Free standing Bathroom Cabinet. Gas BQ, TV silver surround And the list goes on...
I note that I still have not received a reply to my last e-mail in respect of our animals which you seized on 2nd July 2015 the Animals welfare and whereabouts are now of desperate concern to us considering I have received no reply from you. I urge you to make the necessary arrangements for their safe return.

I have also been made aware that our property still re-mains in the loft area . A detailed list itemizing missing/damaged, or in-complete, soiled etc belongings and assets will follow in due course and further to the delivery of some of our belongings we have received no hard copy of the 1 short and in -complete itinerary list of our chattels etc. from your delivery of our goods on Thurs 30th July 2014.

We hold your Company fully liable.

Yours respectfully

Sue Crawford
C.c To whom it may concern
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

How does that work?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

So the crawfords never went to pick up there stuff with in the time limit, and instead of taking it to the dump site. The bank arranged to drop the stuff off at a lock up of TOM AND SUE`S CHOOSING, now they want paying for items that to be fair, should be in the land fill already, these people are deluded. Everything they do ends in a FAIL, i am glad he never fitted a carpet for me :snicker:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford

E-mail sent to Walker Morris this morning ...

Subject : Return of our Animals & Property ? 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 1DN
To
<Ellen.McLean@walkermorris.co.uk>
Date
2015-08-03

Further to the unlawful and illegal seizure of our home and chattels, including Nicole, and others property at 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 1DN with the assistance of Nottinghamshire Police, others and and all agents acting on your behalf , there are numerous items of our property missing to which some items can still be seen on the driveway of our home and which we have photographic evidence which has been documented by ourselves and also kindly by members of the public and also witnessed by Police prior and further to the occupation and evacuation of your unlawful & illegal intruders from Thursday 2nd July 2015- Purported Friday 31st JULY 2015.

Contrary to your agreement to return all chattels etc by last Thursday 30th JULY 2015 your company and agents are in further breach of the Interference with goods act 1977.

I list below just a few of the items un-returned does not include items returned damaged or in-complete or soiled etc.
Cooker, Dish Washer, Log Burner, Ctv system, Satellite dish, Royal Dalton tea set, Solid Oak Table, Chairs and legs to Mahogony dining table ( 1 chair can still can be seen on Driveway). Free standing Bathroom Cabinet. Gas BQ, TV silver surround And the list goes on...
I note that I still have not received a reply to my last e-mail in respect of our animals which you seized on 2nd July 2015 the Animals welfare and whereabouts are now of desperate concern to us considering I have received no reply from you. I urge you to make the necessary arrangements for their safe return.

I have also been made aware that our property still re-mains in the loft area . A detailed list itemizing missing/damaged, or in-complete, soiled etc belongings and assets will follow in due course and further to the delivery of some of our belongings we have received no hard copy of the 1 short and in -complete itinerary list of our chattels etc. from your delivery of our goods on Thurs 30th July 2014.

We hold your Company fully liable.

Yours respectfully

Sue Crawford

Am I right in assuming that according to this letter Walker Morris have seized Nichole? if so what a dastardly act!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Maybe she sacrificed herself in order to look after the chickens :shrug:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Royal Dalton tea set
Knowing the Crawford's I bet it is a Royal Dalton tea set as well, as opposed to a Royal Daulton one...

As said above though, they stalled, their out of time, they did it to themselves again. I'd say there's a chance this email will go unanswered and be filed in the bucket shaped filing cabinet with the pedal activated lid, in the corner of Ms. McLean's office, although she may be nicer than me and try to humour them with some sort of explanation.

Mind you, with the Crawford's failing to produce the warrant is this a case of them trying to segue from complete and utter defeat over the house to a place where they hope for a sympathy cheque for the "Royal Dalton tea set" that they can then present as some sort of victory?

"Yes, we lost a £100,000 house, but we got a £25 Argos voucher towards a new tea set, so we've proven we can beat the banks!"
guilty

Post by guilty »

Amanda Pike Its only betty that's missing the dog handler took them to her house without our permission and brought the rest but not her so god knows where she is. They dont care about humans let alone chickens!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

bagman wrote:So the crawfords never went to pick up there stuff with in the time limit, and instead of taking it to the dump site. The bank arranged to drop the stuff off at a lock up of TOM AND SUE`S CHOOSING, now they want paying for items that to be fair, should be in the land fill already, these people are deluded. Everything they do ends in a FAIL, i am glad he never fitted a carpet for me :snicker:
Slight correction bagman.....You forgot to mention the fact that the Crawfrauds FAILED to pack their belonging BEFORE the eviction and send them to a secure location.

They KNEW that they were going to be evicted and did NOTHING about it all. The solicitors and storage company are not at fault. The family are victims of their own utter stupidity and that is a FACT.

If there were any items in the loft then Crawfraud needs to look towards the 'Rooftop Six' as the damage that they did to the roof will have ruined any belongings beyond repair.
TUCO said to me:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Seems the vast majority of the items (cooker, dishwasher, cctv, log burner, satellite dish etc) will have been items physically installed in to the property. Now it would be unreasonable to assume that these could be removed and transported with the easy to move possessions so I'm wondering if there was a provision to collect these separately.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
guilty

Post by guilty »

ETFOTB 4th Aug 2015
Jon Dow This comment from my YouTube video "Busted, Cliff Howes Called" , referring to the 23rd January attempt.
"That white American van comes from London its always at the ACE cafe crewed by some tough looking blokes. The owner is ex military an old man."
Anyone go find?

Amanda Pike That be howes no?

Amanda Pike Forgot about him he's still on our list!

Chrisy Morris And those brave toughies told us they were shoe salesman lol x

Amanda Pike Lol did they ha ha! Losers!
Or, maybe they said they were employed by Shoosmiths?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:
ETFOTB 4th Aug 2015

Amanda Pike Forgot about him he's still on our list!
That talk always reminds me of Citizen Smith

"Come the revolution..."

https://youtu.be/cn6AvfluyZc?t=3m17s

I wonder if she has a little notebook like Wolfie's?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is what Shelter has to say about belongings

Removal of belongings
Bailiffs won't remove any of your furniture or belongings unless the court has decided they should do so.

If you don't remove your belongings, they are left locked inside the property. You need to make arrangements with your lender to collect them later.

You usually have to remove everything within a short period of time, for example two weeks. If you don't do this and don't make other arrangements, your lender may dispose of your belongings.

So presumably, because they didn't move their 'fixed' belongings before the eviction took place then they only had two weeks to arrange to do so afterwards?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

hanlons razor wrote:Seems the vast majority of the items (cooker, dishwasher, cctv, log burner, satellite dish etc) will have been items physically installed in to the property. Now it would be unreasonable to assume that these could be removed and transported with the easy to move possessions so I'm wondering if there was a provision to collect these separately.
I would agree, also a number of them would be the sort of item you would expect to leave in or on a property when you moved, unless you had a prior arrangement not to do so. It would seem that the law isn't clear on this, but if the Crawfords did remove the items they now claim to want, they would likely devalue their house even more. I would also doubt that it would be practical for them to have a dishwasher, given they are homeless, when you'd think they'd have a greater need for the cardboard box it came in.
Warning may contain traces of nut