Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Well that contradicts bertieberts statement that suggests writing a cheque out "on a snail".
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Meanwhile over on goofy Chong posted this garbage:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WT2-FJXenM

Sadly for this freeloader his worthless cheque won't clear the debt. Incredible to think someone can afford to live in an obviously decent home yet believe they can palm off dud cheques to local authorities. They have such faith & confidence in their idiotic actions that will end up with a possible conviction. The mind boggles.......still extremely entertaining comedy filtering over from goofy :haha: :haha:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Having read the link it pretty much proves PoE is just running a get rich quick scam by selling cheques that get dishonoured. They get dishonoured because they were dishonest in the first place.

Dishonesty runs strong in this lot.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

I used to think that MySpace and then Facebook was the nadir of critical thinking on the internet, but the wealth of stupidity on that getoutofdebtfree site has, I think, won the race to the bottom.
Congrats.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Losleones wrote:Meanwhile over on goofy Chong posted this garbage:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WT2-FJXenM

Sadly for this freeloader his worthless cheque won't clear the debt. Incredible to think someone can afford to live in an obviously decent home yet believe they can palm off dud cheques to local authorities. They have such faith & confidence in their idiotic actions that will end up with a possible conviction. The mind boggles.......still extremely entertaining comedy filtering over from goofy :haha: :haha:
If "Chong" (btw how is "Cheech" doing these days?) is paying £2.5k pa council tax then I'd estimate that would make the property band G - at todays prices the property has got to be worth topside of half a million.

Does not compute to someone posting on GOODF.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Philistine wrote:I used to think that MySpace and then Facebook was the nadir of critical thinking on the internet, but the wealth of stupidity on that getoutofdebtfree site has, I think, won the race to the bottom.
Congrats.
If you go to the International Skeptics forum and look on the conspiracy theories board you'll find teh stoopid isn't confined to GOODF.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

slowsmile wrote:
Philistine wrote:I used to think that MySpace and then Facebook was the nadir of critical thinking on the internet, but the wealth of stupidity on that getoutofdebtfree site has, I think, won the race to the bottom.
Congrats.
If you go to the International Skeptics forum and look on the conspiracy theories board you'll find teh stoopid isn't confined to GOODF.
I joined the JREF and its forum about 2006 I think. I stand by my statement above. :D
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Philistine wrote:
slowsmile wrote:
Congrats.
I joined the JREF and its forum about 2006 I think. I stand by my statement above. :D
GOODF have got some contenders for Stundies (RIP) but lack the special concise crazy.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Congrats.
If their is one thing I've learned from my time observing this scene it's this simple rule:

"When you think you've seen the lowest possible level of human stupidity remember that eventually fate will provide a valiant idiot to you wrong."
Warning may contain traces of nut
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Congrats.
If their is one thing I've learned from my time observing this scene it's this simple rule:

"When you think you've seen the lowest possible level of human stupidity remember that eventually fate will provide a valiant idiot to [prove] you wrong."
I'll concede that point.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Well this was bertiebert`s response
Re: were success
Postby bertiebert » Tue May 26, 2015 6:34 pm
lwhen up against this drivel,, write to Paul Broadbent of the said council, YOU CONTACT him By letter, RECORDED DELIVERY, and state that you need him to confirm in writing that [WeRe Bank] are comitting fraud by,,,,,,,under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury] and to state in a few lines why he believes WeRe bank is operating fraudulently, AS YOU ARE CONSIDERING BRING LEGAL ACTION......
Another FMOTL fantasy phrase. There is no "full commercial liability", and the offence of perjury cannot apply in correspondence of this kind. I assume they've borrowed this bullsh1t attempt at a threatening phrase from the USA, perhaps it means something there?
I'm pretty sure in this context it means the same over here but IANAL.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
longdog

Post by longdog »

rogfulton wrote:
I'm pretty sure in this context it means the same over here but IANAL.
Yeah... Sweet F A.

Do these kooks genuinely think they can force people to reply to their drivel with sworn affidavits?

Well they seem to think they can copyright their name to stop people using it so I suppose there's no end to their rank stupidity.

I'll offer a reward of one million Re units to anybody who can produce a single reply anybody has ever had that has been "under full commercial liability and penalty of perjury".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
#six

Post by #six »

Appologies if this has been posted before. It seems the days of the WeRe bank are numbered

http://www.southendlearningnetwork.co.u ... 421%29.pdf

:lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

How this scam isn't getting more exposure to MSM is a little surprising. Bertiebert says PoE is coming over my neck of woods shortly. Citizens arrest? Police & Fraud Squad not as yet wanting to feel the collar of peters shirt. Does anyone know how many freeloaders are on the hook with Bank Of Scamland?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Losleones wrote:How this scam isn't getting more exposure to MSM is a little surprising. Bertiebert says PoE is coming over my neck of woods shortly. Citizens arrest? Police & Fraud Squad not as yet wanting to feel the collar of peters shirt. Does anyone know how many freeloaders are on the hook with Bank Of Scamland?
Peter claims that there are 70 new members per day and that he is sending out another batch of cheque books. I think he already had 4-500 members so we could easily be looking at 1000 members and up to 50,000 cheques in circulation. I saw yesterday that the supply of new cheque books may have been choked off but this still seems rather a lot for the authorities just to wait for the scam to die of natural causes.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if i could use a werecheck to buy Liberty Dollars.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Losleones wrote:How this scam isn't getting more exposure to MSM is a little surprising. Bertiebert says PoE is coming over my neck of woods shortly. Citizens arrest? Police & Fraud Squad not as yet wanting to feel the collar of peters shirt. Does anyone know how many freeloaders are on the hook with Bank Of Scamland?
Peter claims that there are 70 new members per day and that he is sending out another batch of cheque books. I think he already had 4-500 members so we could easily be looking at 1000 members and up to 50,000 cheques in circulation. I saw yesterday that the supply of new cheque books may have been choked off but this still seems rather a lot for the authorities just to wait for the scam to die of natural causes.
Cheers. That's quite a tidy earner for the scam artist(for now) in legal tender

Bertiebert goes on to say to goofers not to buy items such as cars, home improvements stating that's for later. Whats the difference? They're going to bounce to whomever presented to. Why doesn't Peter issue debit cards to his loyal bank members........this would clear their accounts quicker & save the suckers on postage :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bertie wrote:It seems to me like some people may have not given this advantage much thought.
Instead of thinking can I buy somthing with WeRe cheque, like clothes, a car, a bike etc..(that ability is for later down the line)
how about thinking of it this way.. the "bills" OF COUNCIL TAX, water , gas , electric, etc you will have paid using the WeRe bank, you will still have the "money" you would have used in your pocket..

(make sure you leave plenty of time for the WeRe cheques to have fully cleared)

well you now have "money" to spend....

keep in mind the whole purpose of using WeRe cheques to pay so called "PUBLIC LIABILITIES" That these CORPORATIONS for profit, keep sending to your Strawman legal fiction corporation, is to get them off your back...and they should be happy to accept payment from WeRe bank, as it keeps their money supply rolling in....
Last edited by notorial dissent on Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to fix formatting
guilty

Post by guilty »

On PoEs facebook page Mark Gadsby (the one who plastered all his personal data over the internet) writes:
Mark Gadsby Hi Peter. At the meeting I put some cash in an envelope...
:brickwall:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."