Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Bugger... He seems to have blocked all my personas.

I was looking to see if there was any news about his mate His Honour Justice Smith and how his court case went.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He was back on his Council Tax page a few hours ago. This morning I couldn't read any comments from him or anyone else and assumed that was because he'd locked down privacy settings on the group (I don't have a Facebook account).

However, it does look to be back with full stupidity.
This is good give it a go and see what happens, be inventive. I done something similar last year with hmrc, I sent them 5 photocopied £20 notes to pay their alleged late filing fee of £100, but I didn't follow it up and ask them to return my money. What they told me was they don't accept cash as payment.😂 You live and learn with help from friends and research. Who's up for playing the game?
He then posts an 11 year old story of a man who sent a utility company picture of a spider. The story is true (it's Australian) but it was done as a prank not a protest.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:53 pm He then posts an 11 year old story of a man who sent a utility company picture of a spider. The story is true (it's Australian) but it was done as a prank not a protest.
27b/6 is as funny as Crabby is stupid. That's about the only comparison.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tuba Cain wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:51 pm There’s no way this guy’s going to start keeping his mouth shut now; we’ve come so far together!
You've been evicted too?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 am
Tuba Cain wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:51 pm There’s no way this guy’s going to start keeping his mouth shut now; we’ve come so far together!
You've been evicted too?
No, sadly I’ll never be half the angry shithead this guy is.

I do my best though, darn it!
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Posted today ..
Robert White Food for thought very interesting and worth a listen. I'm going to make an appearance in the magistrates court tomorrow, my fiction has been charged with 2 counts of assault on emergency workers namely a police sergeant and a police constable. Let's see if they like what I have to say. If I don't report back tomorrow they obviously didn't.😉 By the way I never touched any police constables/officers.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm Posted today ..
Robert White
[Snip] By the way I never touched any police constables/officers.
Wondering if a) he didn't consider them officers as they were intervening in a civil matter, not criminal, or b) his idea of touching is out of sync with reality. I would think it highly likely there will be film of this, either body cam from the police or from Crabby himself.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:43 pm Posted today ..
Robert White Food for thought very interesting and worth a listen. I'm going to make an appearance in the magistrates court tomorrow, my fiction has been charged with 2 counts of assault on emergency workers namely a police sergeant and a police constable. Let's see if they like what I have to say. If I don't report back tomorrow they obviously didn't.😉 By the way I never touched any police constables/officers.
I don't know the law in the UK, but in the US, the charge of assault does not require physical contact. Physical contact constitutes battery.

IANAL, but it is my understanding that assault is defined (more or less) as "any action which would make a reasonable person fear for his/her safety". Those may not be the exact words, and the words may vary from state to state, but I believe that that is a reasonable working definition.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Threatening assault is assault in UK law but you're more likely to be charged with threatening behaviour under the Public Order Act because it's easier to prove.

Assaulting an emergency worker is a specific offence which carries a maximum twelve months in jail instead of the standard six months.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... ts/enacted
AnOwlCalledSage

When he was originally evicted and mentioned he been arrested for assaulting an officer I looked up the sentencing guidelines and concluded he was likely to get community service and a fine. That included taking into account the aggravating circumstances of it being a police officer. However, I'd completely failed to take into account that he'll refuse to plead and try his FOTLer nonsense. I'll revise my original thoughts to a 3 month suspended sentence. 😂
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

didn't he post on his failbook that he had a bat to attack people with?
longdog

Post by longdog »

It won't help that he admitted the offence on the internet.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:38 pm It won't help that he admitted the offence on the internet.
So he grassed up his fiction....what a snitch.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:35 am So he grassed up his fiction....what a snitch.
Surely he'd grass up his strawman?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 pmSurely he'd grass up his strawman?
No honour among thieves?
FPWM.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 pm
rumpelstilzchen wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:35 am So he grassed up his fiction....what a snitch.
Happened here in Vancouver once. A total idiot pled guilty to something or another (I've lost the details) then got very upset because they were going to throw him in jail. He said he'd pled guilty on behalf of his strawman not the natural man and they couldn't incarcerate him, only the strawman. The authorities took the attitude that there was only one breathing body and that one got the slammer. He appealed his conviction and it was quashed and a retrial ordered essentially on the grounds that he was too stupid to understand what a guilty plea meant.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Update
Eviction update. Made an appearance at Maidstone magistrates court today for the 2 assault charges on emergency workers namely police constables. Arrived at 10am didn’t bother signing in thinking they would call me when it was my turn, wrong. 2.30pm I asked the usher if I was on the list, she said yes but you didn’t sign in so they may have issued a warrant. They were on lunch until 3 so I had to wait for them to come back, they called for me at 3.30. I demanded a trial by a jury of my peers which eventually they agreed to, after offering me a trial in a magistrates court lol. They kept on about legal representation as usual which I refused, and offered a discount for an early plea, which I withheld. I told them there is an investigation ongoing with the PSD concerning police corruption (not holding my breath), and also I’m waiting for full disclosure from the police etc with the SARs. I won’t be making everything public for obvious reasons how I’m going to play it, but will disclose the whole story as soon as I win my case. Then there will be other cases and claims. At the start I was ready to go in guns blazing stating common law (which they ignore), but after a few hours waiting I had time to think about it and decided on a different approach. I need to get a good case together using common law and statutory legislation against the enemy. Whatever happens it should be interesting.😉
longdog

Post by longdog »

So he's elected a crown court hearing then basically as is his right. All the rest of it is just empty waffle.

I suspect his defence will be crafted with his usual legal finesse with predictable results. Oh well... At least the crown court can sentence him to 12 months instead of the magistrates' 6 month maximum.

"Then there will be other cases and claims."

I assume this is the same idiotic belief that Tom Crawford had... 'If I'm acquitted of the criminal offence it will overturn the civil proceedings and I'll get 'my' house back'.
AnOwlCalledSage

Something not quite right here. Police Act 1996 §89 assault on a constable is a summary only offence. I don't believe that you get a choice of a jury trial in those circumstances. Sounds like he has been charged with something more serious and hasn't reported it accurately to his followers.

Edit #1: Ah, got it now. he's been charged under Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Act 2018. That's new to me. It'll give me something to mug up on!

Edit #2: Haven't found the updated sentencing guidelines but this CPS note doesn't look good for him especially as he has blown his chances of a reduced tariff.
Sentencing practice indicates that custody is the appropriate starting point for a person who assaults a public servant.
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:22 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 pm
Happened here in Vancouver once.
My current favorite on that, it starts 8 seconds in and I love the part at 11:06.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRySQ8rSs9E