Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Losleones wrote:How this scam isn't getting more exposure to MSM is a little surprising. Bertiebert says PoE is coming over my neck of woods shortly. Citizens arrest? Police & Fraud Squad not as yet wanting to feel the collar of peters shirt. Does anyone know how many freeloaders are on the hook with Bank Of Scamland?
Peter claims that there are 70 new members per day and that he is sending out another batch of cheque books. I think he already had 4-500 members so we could easily be looking at 1000 members and up to 50,000 cheques in circulation. I saw yesterday that the supply of new cheque books may have been choked off but this still seems rather a lot for the authorities just to wait for the scam to die of natural causes.
Get used to it. Here in Canada the government is very slow to respond to this kind of thing and I assume it is the same elsewhere. I speak with some authority on this issue since I worked for the Canada Revenue Agency for 35 years and I had significant involvement dealing with tax scams similar to the Freeman type crap you UK types are now facing (you largely got it from us, some thanks would be appreciated). It takes time for governments to realize something is going on and much longer to realistically respond to it. Just bureaucratic initiative and layers of government management. Most governments don't react to a situation until something happens and (apart from the megabucks tossed into terrorist threats) they don't bother much until it seems to be a problem that might reflect badly on whomever is responsible for the taking care of it. Then they react but at a snails pace. In the end, when they stomp on it, they generally do it big time.

As a relevant example here in Vancouver, the Poriskyite tax evaders. This totally moronic Freeman based scheme spread like the measles before the government could do anything about it. You can't reassess income tax returns until they are filed and identified and that takes time. Only then did the government takes it seriously. By the time the CRA responded to the Poriskyites they had filed three years of fraudulent tax returns, hundreds of them. I've got a full calendar, extending into 2016, of upcoming Poriskyite criminal tax evasion trials I plan to attend. Nip it in the bud does not exist in the government lexicon.

As a total personal aside a question for you British Quatloosian posters. Anybody up for a beer as long as it's cask ale? I ask this because I try to meet as many Quatloos contributors as I can and I'm frequently in the UK pubbing. I've had a beer, with a very long-term pubbing friend who happily accompanies me on these trips, in over 1,000 different British pubs (this includes the Republic of Ireland). If any of you want to meet over a pint of CAMRA cask contact me by PM and we'll see if we can work it out on my next trip.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rogfulton, I doubt seriously they even know what the term "full commercial liability" is or means, or doesn't mean, but it is a big collection of big words so it must be mighty powful!!!

When it comes right down to it, the FOTL/sovrun world is pretty much fantasy based, and not even good fantasy. The biggest difference is that the rest of the world knows it and they don't, so they think they're on to something super secret. Sometimes there is a really good reason that everyone DOESN'T know this stuff, because it really isn't stuff to begin with.
grixit wrote:I wonder if i could use a werecheck to buy Liberty Dollars.
Doubt it, Von Nutburt wanted cash or the equivalent, Nutty was a firm believer in cleared untraceable funds if possible, and he self inflated the value of his merchandise, he didn't depend on natural means at all, so he knew it was worthless, or certainly less than what he was charging.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Get used to it. Here in Canada the government is very slow to respond to this kind of thing and I assume it is the same elsewhere. I speak with some authority on this issue since I worked for the Canada Revenue Agency for 35 years and I had significant involvement dealing with tax scams similar to the Freeman type crap you UK types are now facing (you largely got it from us, some thanks would be appreciated).
Never before has this song seemed more appropriate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBpgcZ1zYJs
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Why not blame us? As the song says we're not really a country anyway.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

guilty

Post by guilty »

Couple of new posts on PoE's Facebook site. He's definitely going for the insanity defence.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... e_internal
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

guilty wrote:Couple of new posts on PoE's Facebook site. He's definitely going for the insanity defence.
It's hard work being the CEO of a Fake Bank. I guess the presure is getting to him.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
Losleones wrote:How this scam isn't getting more exposure to MSM is a little surprising. Bertiebert says PoE is coming over my neck of woods shortly. Citizens arrest? Police & Fraud Squad not as yet wanting to feel the collar of peters shirt. Does anyone know how many freeloaders are on the hook with Bank Of Scamland?
Peter claims that there are 70 new members per day and that he is sending out another batch of cheque books. I think he already had 4-500 members so we could easily be looking at 1000 members and up to 50,000 cheques in circulation. I saw yesterday that the supply of new cheque books may have been choked off but this still seems rather a lot for the authorities just to wait for the scam to die of natural causes.
Get used to it. Here in Canada the government is very slow to respond to this kind of thing and I assume it is the same elsewhere. I speak with some authority on this issue since I worked for the Canada Revenue Agency for 35 years and I had significant involvement dealing with tax scams similar to the Freeman type crap you UK types are now facing (you largely got it from us, some thanks would be appreciated). It takes time for governments to realize something is going on and much longer to realistically respond to it. Just bureaucratic initiative and layers of government management. Most governments don't react to a situation until something happens and (apart from the megabucks tossed into terrorist threats) they don't bother much until it seems to be a problem that might reflect badly on whomever is responsible for the taking care of it. Then they react but at a snails pace. In the end, when they stomp on it, they generally do it big time.

As a relevant example here in Vancouver, the Poriskyite tax evaders. This totally moronic Freeman based scheme spread like the measles before the government could do anything about it. You can't reassess income tax returns until they are filed and identified and that takes time. Only then did the government takes it seriously. By the time the CRA responded to the Poriskyites they had filed three years of fraudulent tax returns, hundreds of them. I've got a full calendar, extending into 2016, of upcoming Poriskyite criminal tax evasion trials I plan to attend. Nip it in the bud does not exist in the government lexicon.

As a total personal aside a question for you British Quatloosian posters. Anybody up for a beer as long as it's cask ale? I ask this because I try to meet as many Quatloos contributors as I can and I'm frequently in the UK pubbing. I've had a beer, with a very long-term pubbing friend who happily accompanies me on these trips, in over 1,000 different British pubs (this includes the Republic of Ireland). If any of you want to meet over a pint of CAMRA cask contact me by PM and we'll see if we can work it out on my next trip.
Certainly burnaby, if your ever near Cheshire UK PM me & we could hook up for some real ale...& discuss the WeRe fail :haha:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Hercule Parrot wrote:I assume they've borrowed this bullsh1t attempt at a threatening phrase from the USA
They have.
Hercule Parrot wrote: perhaps it means something there?
No, it's gibberish here, too. But the sov cits love it.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:Couple of new posts on PoE's Facebook site. He's definitely going for the insanity defence.
Can't be long now before he grows a beard, declares himself the Messiah and the WeRe Bank as the path to salvation.
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Burnaby49 wrote: As a total personal aside a question for you British Quatloosian posters. Anybody up for a beer as long as it's cask ale? I ask this because I try to meet as many Quatloos contributors as I can and I'm frequently in the UK pubbing. I've had a beer, with a very long-term pubbing friend who happily accompanies me on these trips, in over 1,000 different British pubs (this includes the Republic of Ireland). If any of you want to meet over a pint of CAMRA cask contact me by PM and we'll see if we can work it out on my next trip.
This sounds like the beginnings of a goodf style social. Round the back of a pub, £20 entry and poor audio quality I hope.

I'd be up for an ale in London or South West.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I think our GT could be posting as Bertie as both appear to be full of beer & sh1t. I think whoever this is posting waffle over on goofy need to get out more often.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WX_41JXenM
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Losleones wrote:I think our GT could be posting as Bertie as both appear to be full of beer & sh1t. I think whoever this is posting waffle over on goofy need to get out more often.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WX_41JXenM
AFAIK it was written by the person who tried to pay their £120k Co-op mortgage with a WeRe cheque and then re-posted by Bertie on GOODF.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Certainly burnaby, if your ever near Cheshire UK PM me & we could hook up for some real ale...& discuss the WeRe fail :haha:
I love Chester and Liverpool! I know, Liverpool is in Lancashire. I've been to Chester numerous times pubbing and had a beer in 34 different pubs there.

slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I love Chester and Liverpool! I know, Liverpool is in Lancashire. I've been to Chester numerous times pubbing and had a beer in 34 different pubs there.
I you fancy visiting Sheffield you'll be spoiled for choice for real ale - over 20 different ones on sale within 10 minutes walk of my house.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

slowsmile wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
I you fancy visiting Sheffield you'll be spoiled for choice for real ale - over 20 different ones on sale within 10 minutes walk of my house.
Not been to Sheffield but we have it on our tentative agenda for the next trip. We've done the Great Circle Tour around it by pubbing in Manchester, Halifax, Leeds, Lincoln, and Nottingham.

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.

He is now getting greedy. Instead of £25 for 50 cheques (ie £0.50 each), he now charges £10 for 5 (ie £2.00 each).

This is on top of the £10/month membership.

He claims 70 people are joining every day. So his income is now £1,400 per day. I am slightly curious what he does with all the cash. True, he is on the run, staying in Travel Lodges, but doubt he is spending more than, say £200/day. So he has over £7,000 per week to stash somewhere. Not in a bank, obviously.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote:Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.

He is now getting greedy. Instead of £25 for 50 cheques (ie £0.50 each), he now charges £10 for 5 (ie £2.00 each).

He claims 70 people are joining every day. So his income is now £1,400 per day. I am slightly curious what he does with all the cash. True, he is on the run, staying in Travel Lodges, but doubt he is spending more than, say £200/day. So he has over £7,000 per week to stash somewhere. Not in a bank, obviously.
And the WeRe bank faithful put up with the raise in rates because they think they are getting their bills paid for nothing. . . so a steep rise in the fee isn't so bad in their minds.

Peter tries to tell the dupes that they are getting fewer checks in order to allow him to "clear the backlog" of checks. This prompts the questions:

1.If the number of checks coming in to WeRecentral are backed up why doesn't WeRe bank just send out 5 checks at the old rate?

2. Why in blazes is there a backlog at all?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

littleFred wrote:
Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.
I suggest we ask a moderator to decide if this discussion has wandered off-topic.

[Burnaby49 walks over to bathroom, looks in mirror, walks back]

Nope, everything is to point.

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.

If these figures are correct & i don't doubt it that is scary. Cash is useless though according to Peter....i wonder if he'll transfer it into Re currency or some mega high powered electrical force of nature blah blah nonsense. Either way I'm sure he's acquiring an expanding collection of designer shirts when presenting his farcical talks. His cheque book forgers have upped the anti so our Petey has passed the cost onto his army of suckers. They'll be ignorantly bliss until the cheques bounce back due to their greed & lack of knowledge of bills of exchange.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:He is now getting greedy. Instead of £25 for 50 cheques (ie £0.50 each), he now charges £10 for 5 (ie £2.00 each). This is on top of the £10/month membership.

He claims 70 people are joining every day. So his income is now £1,400 per day. I am slightly curious what he does with all the cash. True, he is on the run, staying in Travel Lodges, but doubt he is spending more than, say £200/day. So he has over £7,000 per week to stash somewhere.
Well, I'll take my hat off to him. He's got those GOOFy's dancing to his tune, literally chasing him around the UK to press real money into his hand. Assume some overheads and rest days, he must be making £5,000pw in clear profit now. He might take them for £50k before the bubble bursts.

I think I'm going to change my position and become a PoE fan. His activity will cause more damage to the GOOFy movement than anything we could dream up. In a few months when he's disappeared abroad, they'll all be recriminating and whining about the huge amount of cash they've lost on this mad adventure, and the crippling debts they now have. It'll be great reading.

Go Peter! Fleece those fools!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.