Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by TheRambler »

If you tried the President’s suggestion on a man of the cloth, could you be charged with”Bleach of the Priest” if it didn’t work?

TheRambler :shock:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've just realised those things will cause quite a dilemma in Alabama. Have to call them "medication". (Alabama doesn't allow "adult toys")
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

The wheels have well and truly come off the "class action".

I won't spoil it for you... Feast your eyes on the sheer magnificence of this cavalcade of bollocks...

https://www.thebernician.net/tgbms-clas ... 5RBI7Vad-k
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The wheels have well and truly come off the "class action".
Well, well, well. I wonder how many of his mug punters will follow him down that rabbit hole?

One assumes that what he's not saying is that the 'class action' has been well and truly struck out by the real court system. Which would be an enormous humiliation.

On the other hand, it looks as if he's now promoting a more obvious scam to get money off people, so perhaps we're looking at a long con.

I kind of wish I could have been arsed to sign up as a TGBMS litigant just to see how he's spinning this to them.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, looks like he's lost it. Now going with some pretend court and the Kindness Credits loonies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:25 pm Yeah, looks like he's lost it. Now going with some pretend court and the Kindness Credits loonies.
Plus a foisted unilateral treaty with Her Majesty's Government.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

10 years since I had a mortgage, but if I still did I can see no problem following this path.
This essential objective can be efficiently and effectively achieved if every single mortgagor, from this day forth, refuses to make another mortgage payment, on the TGBMS Grounds.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Or put another way... Having failed to find anybody stupid enough to launch a claim based on his totally spurious "grounds" he's now looking for somebody stupid enough to try using it as a defence against a totally unnecessary repossession case.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Well, if Tom Crawford, or Crabby, or Neelu, or Wrekha still owned houses and had mortgages I'm sure they would be will sacrifices for him. They really are that stupid, but they're out of the market now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

OK, yeah, I had thought the crazy-well had run dry with this one and he was just going to run it to the end. But, wow, it just keeps going down, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So the proper courts have turned him away. Should be the end of TGBMS and it’s adherents. But no, there’s a better place to get this home. Farewell Appeal Courts. Adios International Common Law Courts of Justice. Move aside the CLC and John Smith, your Mumbo-jumbo has no place here.

No, it’s off to the Universal Community Trust which will sort this “all ooot right canny like”. Man woman man. A foray into international arbitration, brushing aside the last vestige of a proper, structured legal challenge.

Imagine you were indeed signed up to this and were to learn you were off to a made-up court where victory, although certain was also, sadly unenforceable.
Last edited by exiledscouser on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

This is what he's pushing https://ilien.io/

What's in it for him I wonder? Iknow next to sod all about Cryptocurrency, how does this work?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That was Dexys Midnight Runners.

Come on ilien
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

O'Bonkers beat you to it.

longdog

Post by longdog »

Can anybody explain to me what a "credit based currency" is?

Is it some special sort of currency where if you go overdrawn it appears as a credit balance rather than a debit?

I'm up for some of that.
notorial dissent

Their so called "white paper" reads exactly like a Nigerian Scam letter, mostly because that is exactly what it is, just more literate and more obtuse. Certain runs of verbiage guarantee that. Lots and lots and lots of wurdz that don't elucidate but instead do their very best to cloud, obscure, and obfuscate the actual meaning behind them.

Whenever I see "taking of a conscious leap" and "debt free money creation" and "commercial contractual receipt" in the same sentence/paragraph I start to laugh and get very nervous for the readers pocket book, because it is a guaranteed warning that aforementioned pocket is about to get picked.

This is a scam based on several different scams, warehouse receipts, creation of money, how banking really works, to name a few. All of them bogus.

What we get down to in the end is that they are claiming their pretend crypto currency is pegged "contractually tethered to the price of 1 gram of gold on a certain date", they are claiming in one spot that "max circulation of ilien coin will be 10 billion" when in another spot they say "Coin in circulation: 11,497,196 ILN" curious that.

If you have not gone totally comatose and brain dead after wading through 69 pages of the purest of bafflegab, intentional by the way, you get to the actual meat of the scam. What they are doing when you get down to the nitty gritty dirty little secret heart of it all is that they are trading liens for iLean coins. This is just a variant of the RE and a couple of other scams making the rounds, just dressed up in lots of wurdz.

Just why it is coming out of the UK is beyond me since the UK does not have a concept of a lien that can be bought/sold/traded in the first place. The big problem with liens as a value object, is that you may have one, but that doesn't mean it is worth the paper it is printed on. You may have a big lien against something, but if the underlying something is worthless, so is your lien, thus the fatal flaw in this scam, other than the whole liens thing in the UK to begin with.

Gregg should get a good giggle out of this, if he doesn't throw up first.

longdog

Post by longdog »

Nice to see gold getting a mention. That should attract a handful of "Ooh... Shiny thing" morons but I'm a tad confused. Is the value of each "coin" the same as a a gramme of gold or is it the value of all of them?

11,000,000 / ~£40 = £0.0000036p

Now I'm no financial expert but if something is pegged to the price of gold isn't it easier and safer to just buy gold?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:37 am Nice to see gold getting a mention. That should attract a handful of "Ooh... Shiny thing" morons but I'm a tad confused. Is the value of each "coin" the same as a a gramme of gold or is it the value of all of them?

11,000,000 / ~£40 = £0.0000036p

Now I'm no financial expert but if something is pegged to the price of gold isn't it easier and safer to just buy gold?
I don't think reality even remotely intrudes on this fantasy.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I decided against reading the 'White Paper' seeing as how it was headed 'ilien white-paper –private & confidential'!
notorial dissent

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:38 am I decided against reading the 'White Paper' seeing as how it was headed 'ilien white-paper –private & confidential'!
Didn't miss anything, except maybe a headache, or eyestrain.