Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by NYGman »

The Seventh String wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:43 am
dannyno wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:13 am The wording of the 1937 oath is not exactly the same as the wording of the 1953 oath, mind you.
The Coronation Oath has changed quite a number of times since 1688, and mostly without legislation being passed to make the change. Which bothers none except a few obsessives.

It’s a ceremonial form of words which makes up part of a very expensive show, the monarch usually having reigned for a period before being crowned. No monarch I’m aware of has thought “until I take the oath I can do whatever I like and command people to do whatever I like, so time for some fun....”
And why is it that their discussing the legitimacy of the monarch alway remind me of this. Never a bad time for that clip.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Seventh String wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:47 am
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:34 am I would think taking something like that to your bank would be a sure and certain way of getting your account CLOSED.
It might at that.

What else it would do, if the clawback were made, is attract the attention of the local authority’s treasurer’s dept. to your being a refusenik. To be followed by letters, magistrates court liability orders, bailiffs and maybe prison.
Comes under the heading of one of those stupid acts nothing good can come of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Wonder what advice this guy's going to get. He's already made good progress towards turning a routine speeding ticket into 6 points plus fine and costs of £800. Correct advice is to turn up early and offer to plead guilty for speeding if the s.172 charge is dropped, but I'll be nobody makes that suggestion.
Richard Parkin
hello and thank you in advance :)
i've received a UK Court Hearing Schedule letter following a gatso speeding ticket that i didn't tick the driver box, how do i not play their money making scams ?
any advise please thank you
notorial dissent

Well, not speeding in the first place would be a good start, and then not being a total prat would also go a long way. Not that any of it is likely to happen. He'll go all fotl and double the fines and lose his license just for good measure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 am Well, not speeding in the first place would be a good start, and then not being a total prat would also go a long way. Not that any of it is likely to happen. He'll go all fotl and double the fines and lose his license just for good measure.
Being found guilty of failing to disclose the driver will give not only 6pts rather than 3pts, up to a £1,000 fine plus court costs and a victim surcharge instead of the standard £100 but also that highly prized FOTLer badge of honour - a criminal record. FIGHT THE SYSTEM!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Using Magnum Carter to exercise your racism, who’d thought it? :shrug:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 0318474998
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It's 100% failure rate doesn't seem to be affecting the popularity of the Common Law Court.
Keith Biggs
It seems that from this video i might have a legitimet case in common law to claim compensation from the person who destroyed my business by fire ,destroyed my property and plunged me and my son into poverty a few years back ,a chance i wasn’t given by the courts

Robert White
Yes mate the people will listen, use this link to give more details. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/contact

Keith Biggs
Who would i need to speak to to find out if i do have a legitimate claim rob ?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why do I get the feeling Rebel Briggs' story isn't the whole truth?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Next up, The People's Wake Up Project. "There is rights out there that you are not been told about", plus all you could ever wish to know about Council Tax, chemtrails, Tom Crawford (still?), doubtless smart meters and flat earth as well.
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5BE49219
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:52 pm Why do I get the feeling Rebel Briggs' story isn't the whole truth?
Doesn't matter, right or wrong the CLC will find in his favour, enabling him to ... do something.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hold the front page!!!

The Common Law Court enforcers Facebook page has now reached a dizzying eight members... Yes... EIGHT!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:55 pm
longdog wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:52 pm Why do I get the feeling Rebel Briggs' story isn't the whole truth?
Doesn't matter, right or wrong the CLC will find in his favour, enabling him to ... do something.
It't the only court I know that can guarantee* the outcome, before trial, and they will always right whatever perceived wrong was done, or reverse any past ruling. It really is a very special court.

* Guarantee only applicable to judgement when all other legal remedies have failed. Not an enforcement agent.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm Hold the front page!!!

The Common Law Court enforcers Facebook page has now reached a dizzying eight members... Yes... EIGHT!
And we're sure that at least three if not five are not sock puppets, or at the very least the voices in someone's head?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm Hold the front page!!!

I know for a fact that at least one of the Great Eight is a Mole. :-)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Their next non event. Pathetic. Even Tom seems high grade by these standards. Still, theres free food so some of our favourite fuck nuts should show.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

It says "food provided" not "free food provided". You don't seriously think these moochers would put their hand it their pocket do you? :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm Their next non event. Pathetic. Even Tom seems high grade by these standards. Still, theres free food so some of our favourite fuck nuts should show.

Nice to see them branching into chemtrails, also, why no Ceylon?
notorial dissent

One shudders to think of what they mean by "alternative nutrition" considering what they usually mean by "alternative medicine", just not my idea of comforting. Definitely sounds like a full fledged conspiraloon conference though.
morrand

Post by morrand »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:09 pm Image
It all begins to sound a little Winsor McCay after a while:

---
Morrand
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've just stumbled on conclusive proof that there's nothing new under the sun. Life imitating 50 year old comedy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsV5yl43c9k