Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Chong is attempting to dismantle Jimmy Wyld as King goofer looking at the hilarious thread over on retardsville.......wait a minute Daveiron1 is in the running for that mantle;
Just like to thank you squatloosers for helping me to decide to stay with Were Bank
Not deterred by the overwhelming evidence of its failures & now in the public domain via an article from a well established news source Davey is keen to press on regardless.

:shrug:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gALD1p4WrU
That's an incredible level of stupidity shown there by Dave. Is that how he makes all his decisions?

He's not going to get far in life is he?

Still, if he's willing to damage himself to "punish" us then let's hope he follows that same logic and subscribes to all the other scams we expose, thus damaging himself to a level where his weapons grade stupidity is neutralised for life.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:Just like to thank you squatloosers for helping me to decide to stay with Were Bank

I object to being called a looser, I'm quite tight.

If you mean loser then then I'm happy to be losing if what you're doing is considered winning. I've lost in court every time I've had to resort to the justice system, which by your reckoning means I've kept my house. I've lost in life having money in the bank and no mortgate. In fact I've lost big time on the debt front because I don't have any.

I'm jus going to guess that you don't know which way is up which is why you're on your way down big time. Looking forward to your next win, which court will it be announced in?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

NG3 wrote:http://www.fca.org.uk/news/consumer-notice-were-bank
Published: 17/09/2015 Last Modified: Today
Anyone spot the difference?
I know there are some Douglas Adams fans on here. The mealy-mouthed FSA revised advice is akin to the hitch hikers guide to the universe changing Earth's entry from harmless to "mostly harmless".
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

wanglepin wrote:getting a bit lively in goofsville
Wooden head wrote:
Chong wrote: Woodenhead, if you think I would tell you anything, your dummer than us WeRe members.. Lol
I'm keeping cards close at moment.
Hold on a minute you contradictory hypocritical moron!!!
You first say :
Chong wrote:I'm seriously trying to prosecute WeRe Bank, and you would think that these companies who are refusing WeRe cheques would bend over backwards to help!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/p ... 0&p=418065
Then come out with this shite!!!
Chong wrote:I for one am not giving up on WeRe Bank.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f_6-DTF98G
I am only asking who you will be addressing your letter to? (If it exists?)
Make up your mind you "dummy", either you feel conned or you don't. So who is the letter to? The con man you feel conned by, or those companies who won't help you "prosecute" WeRe bank!!!!!!
Woodenhead has got it wrong though - Chong isn't being hypocritical - he's actually following PoE's "advice" to a T - PoE has stated that he wants to be sued by users and banks (a while ago now) as when he gets to court he is convinced he'll win.
Pox

Post by Pox »

And Chong goes on to say that the companies won't want all the trouble of taking POE to court so will just accept the cheques because it is easier! -

"Ha ha woodenhead
What a great name you chose!
Thanks for the very clever name calling.. Top of the class for you pal.
Yes I'm sticking with WeRe Bank and trying to get the companies who are refusing my cheques and shouting fraud, to help me prosecute this fake bank called a WeRe Bank.. You might of heard of it!
But its probably easier to get them to clear the cheque than give me any kind of evidence against WeRe..
Hmmm... Why is that?
Chong
Silver Member
Silver Member

It's logic Jim, but not as we know it!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Poor old Chong is totally clueless.
Yes I'm sticking with WeRe Bank and trying to get the companies who are refusing my cheques and shouting fraud, to help me prosecute this fake bank called a WeRe Bank..
Chong, mate.....it is an argument between you and the WeRe bank. It is not an argument between the cheque recipient's bank and the WeRe bank.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

JimmyW wrote:if they do you can ask them to take you to court. at which point WeRe bank turn up with the money and say look judge it was always there. which is why it wont ever get to a court.
Jim is dumber than a bag of rocks.

Unless Peter has gotten 4,300 members, he lacks the funds to clear the checks written on a single £150,000 promissory note. Peter has had multiple opportunities to do the "show up with a bag of money" trick in court, he has never done this nor does it appear he intends to do it. More importantly, if he did do this, he could only do it for ONE WeRe bank client, the other 4,300 members would be screwed.

In reality, the £35 membership fees are going to fattening up Peter, paying for his rent and living expenses along with new and more expensive shirts.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Just wondering if anyone had any theories regarding what PissPotOfEngland is doing with all the money sent in from his "customers"

Perhaps he has been playing stock broker on one of those tinterweb sites in order to create more stirling.
Or he may just be sitting on it like a demented leprechaun.

That money has to be somewhere doing something
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
rumpelstilzchen

Pox wrote:And Chong goes on to say that the companies won't want all the trouble of taking POE to court so will just accept the cheques because it is easier! -
What Chong fails to realise is that the bank does not give a shit if the payee does or does not receive the money. That is a problem for the payee, not the bank. If I send a cheque to a utility company and the cheque bounces it is not the utility company's bank that instigates action against me, it is the utility company. Furthermore the action is against me, not my bank.
Chong really has no idea.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Warning over bank that promises to write off debts

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/s ... -were-bank

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Daft Ada wrote: That money has to be somewhere doing something
He's had a couple of trips abroad, lots of petrol money for driving about, probably eats out a lot, so I imagine it's mainly spent, and there's probably not a lot of change.

Only way he'll retire off this is if he can realise the promissory notes.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Who is this very deluded person :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Chong, who must be sublimely clueless even among the clueless at Goofy, really does have it wrong and bassakwards, of course so does PoE, intentionally, but it is the maker of the check/BOE/PN/etc that is responsible for it, and any and all expenses, originally and ultimately.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Some of the nonsense they come out with is so dated it's incredible.

For example most BoE references, in these conspiracies, pre-date 1946 nationalisation, which makes them over 70 years old, and many of the Rothschild references are now antiques (over 100 years old), and of course not forgetting the Illuminati, which hasn't existed for over 200 years.[/quote]

I finally understand why my trolling payments have not been showing up.
rumpelstilzchen

FCA post is not much short of accreditation
That's the type of remark we would expect from Ebert. :brickwall:
BHF wrote:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Bones wrote:Who is this very deluded person :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

In the screen grab it mention the use of quality paper. These 'cheques' could be written on the highest quality parchment known to man but will always remain worthless.

PissTake really doesn't know what his cheques can't be used for. The imbecile states on his website they can be used to pay off utilities such as tv licences when tv licence isn't even a utility. When quizzed about this in one of his rubbish talks he couldn't even answer the question. The bloke is a thick as **** and deserves every bit of the negative attention he gets on Q.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:Woodenhead has got it wrong though - Chong isn't being hypocritical - he's actually following PoE's "advice" to a T - PoE has stated that he wants to be sued by users and banks (a while ago now) as when he gets to court he is convinced he'll win.
I remember Pof E saying as such in a video I believe. But Chong has shot himself in the foot on the face of it by posting two contradictory statements that appear to those who don't know 'peters plan" to be hypocritical. I think Chong is simply a bull shitter who is keeping on the right side of Ceylon and some of his fellow goofers.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Forming groups is definitely the way to go. Study groups, help groups, law groups, anything. as long as we get together and help each other.
And the blind lead the blind / into bottomless pits
Still they smile and deny that they're cursed;
Because of all their iniquities / ignorance may be the worst
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

wanglepin wrote: I think Chong is simply a bull shitter who is keeping on the right side of Ceylon and some of his fellow goofers.
He was ripped a new one on the WeRe Bank forum today by someone calling him out on buying a new car. He had no counter-argument in response and looked like an idiot.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:
wanglepin wrote: I think Chong is simply a bull shitter who is keeping on the right side of Ceylon and some of his fellow goofers.
He was ripped a new one on the WeRe Bank forum today by someone calling him out on buying a new car. He had no counter-argument in response and looked like an idiot.
Hopefully he will go and buy another car. The ringleaders of this lemming horde deserve to fall hardest.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.