Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

Why do they always bring “5G” into it?

Most of them communicate on their phones as it is so why all of a sudden this a slightly faster connection a problem?

Surely the fact that interconnectivity is now everywhere (WiFi in public places) should be proof brought their fears are unfounded.

And as for chemtrails...
Is there no end to the stupidity of some people? It’s almost like an infinite
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Given the evidential brain damage they all have, perhaps they're right
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:53 pm Given the evidential brain damage they all have, perhaps they're right
Could be, or maybe they could spend less time down the pub, passing on what they’re heard in the local spoons.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

We should have you tube restraining orders.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's the ones huffing urine and colloidal silver that are more concerning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Some of this stuff makes me quite annoyed, I wish there was a way we could chip in to correct some of the dangerous advice being given. Here's someone worried because they've received a Council Tax summons, presumably after following previous advice not to pay ..
Navide Fida Shenvare I’m summoned to court , what do you suggest, I should do?

Navide Fida Shenvare Should I just ignore it? And what if the people from bailiffs come to my door and take everything? What should I do regarding that.

Ian Brewster As for bailiffs they will write to you first....send them a fee schedule of (say) £9000 payable two days in advance of any visit and the same of any 3rd party or agent....REMOVE ANY RIGHT OF "IMPLIED ACCESS"....I will PM you a full letter of what to say and send RECORDED DELIVERY also same to court and COUNCIL

Navide Fida Shenvare
Navide Fida Shenvare Ian Brewster thank you so much. I can’t appreciate you enough
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is it my imagination or has The Fisher Price Play Court™ caved in to the corrupt and treasonous demands of the corrupt and treasonous lawyers of the SCRA?

I can't see any of the The Fisher Price Play Court™ orders relating to the child custody case.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/court-no-7

NOTE: If you do find them don't post links... Contempt of court and child protection rules quite rightly apply.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

They never posted the papers for either Case 6 or Case 7.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, so I snuck in and took a snap of the CLC in action...

Image]
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:07 pmI can't see any of the The Fisher Price Play Court™ orders relating to the child custody case.
I never actually saw them published, were they ever on the web site?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Having re-read the solicitor's letter it seems they hadn't been posted after all although I was sure I'd seen them. I might be confusing the apparently non-existent posts on the Play Court website with shite from Facebook... Or maybe I imagined it in a rum soaked haze... That's a distinct possibility :D
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:21 pm Some of this stuff makes me quite annoyed, I wish there was a way we could chip in to correct some of the dangerous advice being given. Here's someone worried because they've received a Council Tax summons, presumably after following previous advice not to pay ..
Navide Fida Shenvare I’m summoned to court , what do you suggest, I should do?

Navide Fida Shenvare Should I just ignore it? And what if the people from bailiffs come to my door and take everything? What should I do regarding that.

Ian Brewster As for bailiffs they will write to you first....send them a fee schedule of (say) £9000 payable two days in advance of any visit and the same of any 3rd party or agent....REMOVE ANY RIGHT OF "IMPLIED ACCESS"....I will PM you a full letter of what to say and send RECORDED DELIVERY also same to court and COUNCIL

Navide Fida Shenvare
Navide Fida Shenvare Ian Brewster thank you so much. I can’t appreciate you enough
Crabby's now waded in with these words of wisdom, which have, so far, worked out very well for him, with no consequences whatsoever an indefinite bankruptcy, sale of his BTL properties and impending repossession of his family home.
Robert White there's no need for fee schedules or rights of access notices. Don't worry about opening their letters or reading their notices, just ignore or take the piss out of them. They will soon go away.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder if he really is stupid enough to think his own problems are going to 'go away' or if somewhere in that empty head of his he realises that he's already lost big time.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think MOST of them are really that stupid, but they are in deep denial and refusing to actually do something positive and responsible, since not acting responsibly is what it comes down to in the end. That being said, some of them really are that stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Deano can sense another win (!!1!!) coming on.....
:beatinghorse:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm Get signing fellow quatloosians!!

https://www.change.org/p/her-majesty-qu ... al_control
I have to agree with ‘Tom Ridler’s’ assertion on that one, Steve.

Britain has changed beyond recognition!

Especially if you’re comparing it to 1215 :haha:

This old chestnut just keeps coming up!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm I have to agree with ‘Tom Ridler’s’ assertion on that one, Steve.

Britain has changed beyond recognition!

Especially if you’re comparing it to 1215 :haha:
I know... They've even given women, gays and brown people equal rights... Where will this madness end / It's political correctness gone mad / Will nobody think of the children etc etc etc.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In among the bragging about who's been avoiding paying Council Tax and for how long, you get an occasional insight ..
Pete Davison
Just like to say, i don't pay CT and it's coming on 9 years now......
Richard Kell
Nice one Pete .... what’s been your way of doing this - have you challenged under the common law argument?..... or just ignored ?.... or is there any better arguments you’ve used ?
How indeed, does this mean the CLC court order actually works? Or common law nonsense? Apparently not, he gets his girlfriend to bail him out ..
Pete Davison
Richard Kell i never wanted to pay and let them know, but they came after my partner for her to pay for me, (i help her as much as i can, am being harassed 24/7).
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm In among the bragging about who's been avoiding paying Council Tax and for how long, you get an occasional insight ..
Genius! Council Tax is a property tax, not a personal one, so he is paying it even if he doesn't contribute! How much stupid? :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:54 pm How indeed, does this mean the CLC court order actually works? Or common law nonsense? Apparently not, he gets his girlfriend to bail him out ..
Pete Davison
Richard Kell i never wanted to pay and let them know, but they came after my partner for her to pay for me, (i help her as much as i can, am being harassed 24/7).
I use a very similar tactic to get free beer. By the simple expedient of only buying the beers when it's my round all of the rest is FREE!!!!!!!!!1111!!!! :mrgreen: