Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Dr. Caligari »

He was ripped a new one on the WeRe Bank forum today by someone calling him out on buying a new car. He had no counter-argument in response and looked like an idiot.
Can you please copy the exchange and post it here? I think the WeRe forum is members-only.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
He was ripped a new one on the WeRe Bank forum today by someone calling him out on buying a new car. He had no counter-argument in response and looked like an idiot.
Can you please copy the exchange and post it here? I think the WeRe forum is members-only.
Sure Dr C - screen grabs below. The first part of the post is about Jimmy One Cell bragging that he's paid no more WeRe subs, but intends to continue using his cheque book, to help out friends and family pay off their debts. That'll end well ... then there's a dig at Chong, to which he replies.

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

So if I have got this right Jimmy no cells is complaining that Chong is not following the rules and is not helping POE con by using chequeshis worthless bits of paper to purchase things, instead of using them to pay off debt.

But Jimmy by his admittance bends any rule possible and in this case is not paying his monthly subscription and want's to rob POE of potential Customer's by using his cheques worthless bits of paper to pay off other people debts. (I can see that ending really badly for him)

You think you have read every face-palming comment from Jimmy possible, then he out - chavs himself yet again, thick does not cover it.
Last edited by Skeleton on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Over on GIDF Jimmy has raised concerns over the problems & accountability of the cash funds sent for membership. He suggests that only satisfied customers only should send donations which, as far i know, is himself,PeacefulWarrior & maybe the odd plank who is happy that their dud cheques aren't clearing but will plunder on regardless( Daveiron1 springs to mind) of its failings.

I think Jimmy is fed up with lining Peter's pockets & politely saying the whole thing is a scam which he knows as he recorded a conversation with British Gas where he loses badly & has attacked Peter only to then post support & big up Peter's con. He hasn't posted any success at all & we know how keen he is to post the most ridiculous crap from him signing a cheque (incorrectly) to making his own herbal medicine, yet no video with his smug face waving around real proof a Were cheque clears & funds have transferred.

Of course, he can't really state what he already knows as that could well lead to a ban.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEDmFp4WrU
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Skeleton wrote:So if I have got this right Jimmy no cells is complaining that Chong is not following the rules and is not helping POE con by using chequeshis worthless bits of paper to purchase things, instead of using them to pay off debt.

But Jimmy by his admittance bends any rule possible and in this case is not paying his monthly subscription and want's to rob POE of potential Customer's by using his cheques worthless bits of paper to pay off other people debts. (I can see that ending really badly for him)

You think you have read every face-palming comment from Jimmy possible, then he out - chavs himself yet again, thick does not cover it.
No, poster MR on the WeRe forum isn't Jimmy, it's someone having a go at Jimmy and Chong in the same post. But yeah, the GOODF post MR has linked to is idiotic, with Jimmy offering to pay off his mates' debts with WeRe cheques. That's a thumping waiting to happen. So carry on, then, Jimmy. We all want to see how that ends up.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:So if I have got this right Jimmy no cells is complaining that Chong is not following the rules and is not helping POE con by using chequeshis worthless bits of paper to purchase things, instead of using them to pay off debt.

No, poster MR on the WeRe forum isn't Jimmy, it's someone having a go at Jimmy and Chong in the same post. But yeah, the GOODF post MR has linked to is idiotic, with Jimmy offering to pay off his mates' debts with WeRe cheques. That's a thumping waiting to happen. So carry on, then, Jimmy. We all want to see how that ends up.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Does Jimmy have any mates?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:
Does Jimmy have any mates?
He has a 4 legged friend.......it owns his car. :shrug:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

looks like woodenhead has taken up the challenge
peaceful_warrior wrote: i asked you to check with Uttlesford District Council but what do you do? NOTHING
Wooden head » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:48 am
Well, on your insistence peaceful_warrior, I have now contacted Uttlesford District Council. I have only so far got an automated reply. I will keep you posted.
I also added that Chong was desperate to “seriously prosecute WeRe bank”, but was struggling to get any assistance in his endeavour. I hope this goes some way to helping you Chong. I am surprised though, that you didn’t (in your “serious” desperation) think of doing this yourself once peaceful_warrior was good enough to supply you with a possible ally. There again, maybe once Uttlesford District Council check their records for WeRe cheques received, peaceful_warrior will dash to your aid and help you in your endeavour to drag Peter of England to the court.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEXMDTF98E
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Woody has surprisingly had a board warning from Haining. Hope he hangs in there it's quite entertaining
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:looks like woodenhead has taken up the challenge
peaceful_warrior wrote: i asked you to check with Uttlesford District Council but what do you do? NOTHING
Wooden head » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:48 am
Well, on your insistence peaceful_warrior, I have now contacted Uttlesford District Council. I have only so far got an automated reply. I will keep you posted.
I also added that Chong was desperate to “seriously prosecute WeRe bank”, but was struggling to get any assistance in his endeavour. I hope this goes some way to helping you Chong. I am surprised though, that you didn’t (in your “serious” desperation) think of doing this yourself once peaceful_warrior was good enough to supply you with a possible ally. There again, maybe once Uttlesford District Council check their records for WeRe cheques received, peaceful_warrior will dash to your aid and help you in your endeavour to drag Peter of England to the court.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEXMDTF98E
Peaceful Warriors reply to this when it is finally proved to him that he has not paid his CT off with a POE Cheque, will be along the lines that he has paid it off, the fact the Council do not see it that way is not his problem.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:Woody has surprisingly had a board warning from Haining. Hope he hangs in there it's quite entertaining
Yes I saw that "for causing trouble"

I take that to mean "toe the party line, do not ask searching questions or your out" Typical of the pony tailed pratt.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Skeleton wrote:
Losleones wrote:Woody has surprisingly had a board warning from Haining. Hope he hangs in there it's quite entertaining
Yes I saw that "for causing trouble"

I take that to mean "toe the party line, do not ask searching questions or your out" Typical of the pony tailed pratt.
How can you see warnings?
Do you have to be a member?

Edit - just spotted it.
Last edited by Pox on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:
How can you see warnings?
Do you have to be a member?
It seems it was for asking a question.
by Wooden head » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:38 am

ERA2015 wrote:
just wondering

Have any of you lot had a board warning in regards to this thread?
:lol:

yes i have just had one from Ceylon for asking the seemingly difficult question;

I understand Peter of England doesn't accept cheques of any kind but tells members of his fraud bank that WeRe cheques "by law" should be accepted and cleared. Explain that little anomaly to members here, just so we "understand".
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEh8TTF98E
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pea brain Swifty on PToE;
Of course he does not have to accept his own cheque by law....Why???
The numbskull has just debunked the scam without realising. News for you Rob..... Any Bank can refuse any cheque......just like your guru. Still waiting for your masterplan :shrug:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEj2Fp4WrU
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:Pea brain Swifty on PToE;
Of course he does not have to accept his own cheque by law....Why???
The numbskull has just debunked the scam without realising. News for you Rob..... Any Bank can refuse any cheque......just like your guru. Still waiting for your masterplan :shrug:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gEj2Fp4WrU
LOL this post further strengthens my belief that they are maneuvering Wooden into a position where they can say to him the cheques are working, and any wrongdoing or fraud is being committed by the Councils etc who are asking for a second Were Bank cheque (which i don't believe for one minute) or are not presenting the cheques for clearing. Therefore it is not their problem, it is game over and their debts are paid. Staggeringly stupid but anything goes in Goofy land.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

My first goofy ban was for "causing trouble".... I asked some questions about the Ebert eviction.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Robswift is now making up the law as he goes along. Apparently because "the corps" are in a contract with the WeRe bank customer they are compelled to accept a cheque. What a prize prat he is. He then says that because PoE is not a party to a contract he is not compelled to accept a cheque. But, if the law of contract really is how Knobhead Swift claims it is he has debunked his own argument.There is a contract in place. The WeRe bank has a contract with the WeRe bank customer therefore the WeRe bank must accept a cheque. I love it when these boys reinvent the law and destroy their own argument in the process.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

But the problem is they are completely oblivious to the level of stupid that they operate at. This is why it is impossible to reason with them and largely why I don't bother posting on GOODF (well that and I just can't be arsed). I don't think anything could convince one cell, chong or swifty that Peter is taking them and others for a ride or that the idea of how WeRe bank works is utterly bonkers, they will always be it's loudest support and will reinforce each other.

To some extent I say leave them to it, we can watch as they fail to have any success and get themselves into more trouble, we did our best to warn them, they didn't listen, but at least from now on they will provide us with a show.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Robswift is now making up the law as he goes along.
Robswift is an incredibly weak person, someone so weak that they're driven by cowardice to deny that which is self evident, they will lie, even to themselves, rather than admit they are wrong.

The irony of such intransigence is that, because of their inability to accept the truth, they will invariably be wrong for most of their life, to their own personal detriment, and because they will continuously find themselves on the wrong side, with the inability to take personal responsibility for that outcome, they will forever be locked into a perpetual downward spiral of rinse and repeat of obvious errors.

It's why some call the freetard beliefs a virus, because those infected tend to follow a path of [legal/financial/physical/mental - delete as applicable] suicide by stupidity, whilst infecting others they encounter on their nihilistic odyssey.
guilty

Post by guilty »

http://werebank.org/
WereBank WARNING

WereBank.org is NOT A BANK, we do not claim to be a bank and we do not offer you grandiose claims of free money.

I overheard someone I know well and who is trying to do some good in the world talk about "I don't know who he is but it is some rich guy giving away money and helping people pay off their debt" Of course I was interested, who wouldn't be. Further examination and research indicated this was far from some rich guy trying to give away money and help people out of debt.

On the outside you see lots of claims of how the bank act works and stats of how payment clearing services make money and how many trillions they pull in. There are also a couple of videos which make other blanket statements regarding certain countries in the EU who are experiencing financial difficulty and how there was talk on how these countries were supposedly considering creating their own parallel currency to eliminate their debt to the EU Bank. In "Peter from England's Native vernacular, I say BOLLOCKS. In order for a currency to be worth its' weight in anything but the paper it is printed on, investors must want to invest in it. This is done through building a strong economy and not wasting money on stupid consumer purchases, or in the case of the recent almost collapse of the US Dollar, machines of war.

You see, one cannot simply say "I am a bank" or in this case "WereBank" and expect to get out of all their financial responsibility. The only way to do that is by way of bankruptcy, where a corporation or business legally absolves itself of all their debt via very specific steps.

IMO, "Peter of England" very cleverly filled a page with quasi factoids and lots of zero's simply to try to illustrate a non existent point. He mentions the ending of the gold standard in place of plastic or now "Cyber-money" the thing is, these dollars must be backed up by actual deposits. This is the nature of the Banking act, not some half cocked claim of clearing all consumer debt simply by paying a monthly membership fee, for which, Peter of England's biggest selling point is a stack of cheques (Checks) apparently printed by a company who prints cheques for banks. Really now??? Pretty cheques.

To be honest, I haven't really looked into "Peter of England's" claims on the banking act, or his (IMO) half witted scheme to (IMO) scam hardworking individuals out of their money. To me, this looks very much like a pyramid scheme.

FYI, To those who think the "WereBank" is a long standing reputable banking organization, think again. The domain was registered in May of 2015, for 1 YEAR. A real bank would have registered for alot longer than that. Beyond that, it takes planning to set up a bank, something which cannot be done from domain registration to implementation in a short few months (It is August of 2015, BTW.

The long and short, I will NOT be tossing any of my money towards Peter of England, a Person who wants to take your money but is not willing to provide you with a last name. Peter is a very common name, hunting him down would be near impossible.

Oh ya, and what the hell is he going on about his high level of security, by the looks of things, he is using a shared hosting package and does not even have any level of encryption on his website. He simply goes on about some access to energy bollocks.

My suggestion, and this is simply my opinion, STAY AWAY FROM PETER OF ENGLAND AND THE WEREBANK. They may as well be called Werewolves, as they MAY just suck you dry, like many other Ponzi type schemes.

Now for the disclaimer: I do not know Peter of England, how could I, he doesn't even share his full real name. I also do not endorse any of the actions or claims of Peter of England or his little creation the WereBank. I am simply reading though the many claims on the recently registered WereBank website and personally feel Peter of England is talking out of his ass. This is simply my opinion and I am in no way claiming Peter of England actually has the capability of using his anal cavity to converse, hold a pen, or in any other way communicate intelligible sound, other than possibly flatulence (Depending, of course, on how much Broccoli Peter of England ate the prior day)
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."