Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Not sure how it works but IIRC Council Tax can not be included in bankruptcy. But I can make the argument that if the council know the receiver has some of his money they may be able to get it off the receiver or at least "reserve" it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Northampton CC seem to believe that making someone bankrupt allows them to recover council tax debt. The government's BIS website even covers whether a council tax liability for the ongoing tax year that bankruptcy is declared rather than just previous years' debts can be included (it can). I think where the confusion arises is because you cannot avoid court fines and penalties through bankruptcy.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:49 am Not sure how it works but IIRC Council Tax can not be included in bankruptcy. But I can make the argument that if the council know the receiver has some of his money they may be able to get it off the receiver or at least "reserve" it.
I would think they could put a charging order or whatever they call it against any additional funds that the receiver has after getting their cut. Either way, our little Quail is gonna get skint.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:27 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:49 am Not sure how it works but IIRC Council Tax can not be included in bankruptcy. But I can make the argument that if the council know the receiver has some of his money they may be able to get it off the receiver or at least "reserve" it.
I would think they could put a charging order or whatever they call it against any additional funds that the receiver has after getting their cut. Either way, our little Quail is gonna get skint.
I'm wrong the rules have changed. Tax and council tax get included in the debt with additional complications for the current tax year when declared bankrupt. However, Council Tax is recoverable against any liable person ("severally"?) so the council can go after Mrs CrabBait for the lot.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 am
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:27 pm
I'm wrong the rules have changed. Tax and council tax get included in the debt with additional complications for the current tax year when declared bankrupt. However, Council Tax is recoverable against any liable person ("severally"?) so the council can go after Mrs CrabBait for the lot.
Hope they know so they can get their hands in before it is all gone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Krabby's letter to the Chief Constable seems a little different to his normal written style. The make-believe arguments are set out in a more coherent and structured way, without Krabby's normal brash and flippant tone. I wonder if he's got someone drafting for him?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I wonder if he's got someone drafting for him?
Copy paste I suspect.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Latest update from Mr White
Went to Maidstone clown court on Friday for my preliminary hearing before trial by jury for the dodgy charges of assault on emergency workers. Guess what, my name and not even the legal fiction name was not on the list? Apparently the magistrates court I attended a month before, haven’t had time to transfer the case to the clown court 2 or 300 yards away. The same thing happened last year in the clownty court where I was supposed to have 2 cases listed, but only one was on the list. People may not believe this but I have a witness in Tobe, that’s our wonderful justice system for ya. Seems like too many people are waking up and the system is under pressure, I wonder how long before it caves in?😉
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

For once he's not that wrong. Followers of The Secret Barrister will know that there is something seriously wrong with the electronic courts systems. It is only a matter of time before a high profile case collapses because of the slashing of legal budgets in all departments.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:33 pm For once he's not that wrong. Followers of The Secret Barrister will know that there is something seriously wrong with the electronic courts systems. It is only a matter of time before a high profile case collapses because of the slashing of legal budgets in all departments.
Absolutely right - the whole justice system is on it's knees.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Robert White
It would help to see any paperwork Em Ward. What they done with me with council tax was put a charge on the title deeds, I don't intend selling so I let them get on with it.
This made me laugh, it's a response to someone posting that a friend was in danger of losing their home over non payment of Council Tax !
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:42 am
Robert White
It would help to see any paperwork Em Ward. What they done with me with council tax was put a charge on the title deeds, I don't intend selling so I let them get on with it.
Smooth move, Gilligan. You cannot now sell your house without paying off the charge; and you may be forced to do so if you do not satisfy the charge in some other way.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

That assume he has anything left to sell AFTER he gets out of bankruptcy, assuming he ever does. He's already lost his family home, the receiver has control of the rentals, and all the rest of the bills haven't come due yet, so there could be some forced sales yet down the road.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 am He's already lost his family home
Didn't he break back in? Is he still there?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:21 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:25 am He's already lost his family home
Didn't he break back in? Is he still there?
He doesn't own it any more and he'll be turfed out soon enough.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:39 am He doesn't own it any more and he'll be turfed out soon enough.
Is there a flight of stairs leading to the front door?

I'd love to see him passively resist, and be grabbed by his ankles and pulled out, with his head hitting each step on the way down.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Update
Eviction update. Attended Maidstone clown court this morning for the preliminary hearing before trial by jury. Had a short chat with the cps prosecutor before boarding the ship, I said I’ll ask him a few questions when we board the ship. He said I can’t do that, the court doesn’t work that way. I asked him to identify who the defendant is, is it the living man or the legal fiction. He said ‘oh you’re one of them are you end of discussion’. I pushed him for an answer and got his name, he had to admit it was the living man who is the defendant. In the court room he mentioned to the judge I was speaking about the legal entity, that made me laugh it was like a schoolboy snitching to the teacher.😂 Then there was more interesting stuff to come. The cps have decided to drop the 2 assault on emergency workers namely police constables charges🤔 (result), and are charging me instead with affray, lol. Anyway I got all the dates when everything has to be done by, and if all is well and they still want to go ahead there should be an estimated 2 day trial around mid July. Should be fun, if anyone wants to attend the trial message me and I’ll keep you updated with the date.😉
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

My money is on this getting dropped by the CPS & filed under "Can't be arsed to carry on".
All depends on what he actually did though.

I can't even see him or his group on FB anymore, I presume he must have pruned the members & blocked them. I never madea dissenting post, unlike on PLD.

What's the latest? Still squatting?
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I can still see it, and re the squatting, he has been remarkably quiet about it, posts about his latest court shenanigans, but zip about his house since the 'I'm back in' one

Short of somebody local knowing, we don't know if he is still in there or turfed back out...
Either way, it's not his house, and even if he is temporarily in it, the company will be going ahead...

Personally, I suspect he has been turfed again and simply hasn't told any of his 'followers' about the inconvenient truth that his garbage simply doesn't work...
I mean the company that owns it now isn't going to let a squatter stay there, he could be doing all sorts of damage- he's already admitted on facebook twice to setting traps, if they let him stay there, who's to say he wouldn't be doing the same again, further devaluing the property when its sold...

Hardly the thing thats going to increase it's value- 'Here's this loverly little cottage, minor trim damage from the steel shutters, oh and please sign this disclaimer you won't sue us if you get injured in a trap set by the previous bankrupted owner...'
notorial dissent

At this point since he's been legally evicted would they need to do anything more than call the police in to evict a squatter/trespasser?