Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by TheNewSaint »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:18 pm An emailed "update" from Master Bullsh*t :

So we thought we should get in touch to reassure you, in the event you have come across some of the plainly ludicrous claims which have been made of late on social media.
Right, because social media is just abuzz with talk about The Great British Mortgage Swindle. :roll:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Since it was impossible to proceed with the high court actions without being able to present the evidence in court, we had to delay the filing of the claim form and particulars in the first action.

Had we filed the claim, we would have risked the whole case being struck out at a remote hearing, without it having been heard properly.
I read that as "we wanted to bring a case without evidence but realised it would not get past the first hurdle"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Nevertheless, we have already stated publicly and in a previous newsletter, in the absence of a credible justice system, we will take the class action into international arbitration, with a truly independent judge being asked to preside."

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

As if an international arbitrator has puck-all jurisdiction over anything like this, without the consent of all parties concerned.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

That email is so full of obfuscation and contradiction that you'd have thought even the dimmest of his punters might be thinking 'Hang on a minute...'.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:14 pm That email is so full of obfuscation and contradiction that you'd have thought even the dimmest of his punters might be thinking 'Hang on a minute...'.
Wouldn't that be 'Arf a mo', and I think you are overestimating their credulity since they are following him to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:52 pm
Since it was impossible to proceed with the high court actions without being able to present the evidence in court, we had to delay the filing of the claim form and particulars in the first action.

Had we filed the claim, we would have risked the whole case being struck out at a remote hearing, without it having been heard properly.
I read that as "we wanted to bring a case without evidence but realised it would not get past the first hurdle"
I read it the same way... I'm guessing that somebody, possibly The Land Registry's lawyers, have explained in detail why the "grounds" are utterly without merit and that anybody "starting that shit" (legal term) in the face of the blindingly obvious is going to be on the hook for massive legal fees.

I'm pretty sure he's always known this was hopeless and this is just another "I can't bring a case because reasons" excuse that prolongs the bullshit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

And since they have exactly and precisely NO "evidence" to present, let alone any real legal leg to stand on, not filing is probably a really good choice. Longdog has it quite succinctly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:18 pm An emailed "update" from Master Bullsh*t :

Nevertheless, we have already stated publicly and in a previous newsletter, in the absence of a credible justice system, we will take the class action into international arbitration, with a truly independent judge being asked to preside.
Yeah, that'll work.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm guessing that somebody, possibly The Land Registry's lawyers, have explained in detail why the "grounds" are utterly without merit and that anybody "starting that shit" (legal term) in the face of the blindingly obvious is going to be on the hook for massive legal fees.
That seems very likely, but I'm a bit puzzled as to why he doesn't just say something along the lines of 'We will never get justice in the corrupt court system, so we're going to seek alternative Fraud Remedy', instead of claiming that:
we already have sufficient funds being held in trust to cover the potential legal costs of filing the actions into the high court, as originally planned.
Unless, of course, those 'funds held in trust' come from the punters and he doesn't want to return them.

Oh, and how come he hasn't sought to bring proceedings in the Common Law Court?
notorial dissent

Master Bullsh*t wrote:Nevertheless, we have already stated publicly and in a previous newsletter, in the absence of a credible justice system, we will take the class action into international arbitration, with a truly independent judge being asked to preside.

By "credible justice system" we can assume he means one that will accept his BS documents and theories and not question them, and by "take the class action into international arbitration" we can assume he means again one that will agree with him, and by "a truly independent judge" a judge bought and paid for who will agree with him and not get all technical about laws an reality and things.

For some reason or t'other I thought he was going to go with the majikal International court of Common Law, or whatever it is called. Kind of like the one up north only even more useless. He'd get the same result in both sense of the word. Maybe they wanted too big of a cut.

John, I very much suspect you are right about any funds he has been given since I equally suspect those have long since been spent.

One of the things I like and admire about the UK and CN court systems is their awarding serious costs against frivolous and vexatious filers. Of course sometimes it is pointless but it is the principle of the thing, that and forbidding them to further file until paid off.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:51 pm
For some reason or t'other I thought he was going to go with the majikal International court of Common Law, or whatever it is called. [/color][/b]
That's where this is going to end. They have to give something to the desperate fools who've donated, or they risk souring the potential for further rounds of scamming. So they'll eventually announce a grand victory because the Global Tribunal of Justice has upheld their application and ordered UK lenders to comply.

"Here is that stunning, historic judgement in black and white. We have delivered on our promise, all that now remains is for rejoicing homeowners to serve it on their lender. If any bank has the brazen temerity to defy international law, we will not hesitate to crowdfund further litigation to force their compliance."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Am I missing something or does this whole TGBMS thing boil down to him telling people to stop paying their mortgages?
4 Point Plan To Disarm The Banksters
In summary then, here is the 4 point plan to disarm the banksters:
1. Join the TGBMS Class Actions to end fraudulent mortgages.
2. Go on mortgage strike till the outcome of the class actions is known.
No point reading further because at Step 2 you lose your house.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

No point reading further
Oh, I don't know. Point 3:
Get a Verus-Agama wallet and replace your fiat currency with iLien credit coins.
is, I suspect, the important one as far as MoB is concerned...

In fact, I can't help thinking he's missed a trick by not suggesting that you use the money fiat currency you were paying the lender to purchase his dodgy cryptocurrency.
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:49 am
notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:51 pm
For some reason or t'other I thought he was going to go with the majikal International court of Common Law, or whatever it is called. [/color][/b]
snippity snip ……...

"Here is that stunning, historic judgement in black and white. We have delivered on our promise, all that now remains is for rejoicing homeowners to serve it on their lender. If any bank has the brazen temerity to defy international law, we will not hesitate to crowdfund further litigation to force their compliance."
Getting the pretend judgement will be easy peasy with court and judge being fairly and squarely bought and paid for. The real trick, well miracle really, will be getting ANYONE to pay the slightest bit of attention to it other than properly binning it. I mean they might prosecute for counterfeit of legal process or whatever it is called in the UK, but I am coming to doubt that.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Waugh doesn't miss a trick, he misses the entire card game:
2. Go on mortgage strike till the outcome of the class actions is known.
3. Get a Verus-Agama wallet and replace your fiat currency with iLien credit coins.
No, no, no, no, no. You always ask the marks to send in their worthless fiat currency BEFORE you ask them to do the stupid, self-destructive, time-consuming act that 98% of them won't follow through with.

Also re #2: what if the class actions lose? (crickets) He should know not to hint at the possibility of a negative outcome.

I really thought Waugh was smarter than this. This guy could learn a thing or two from Peter of England. Including how to call yourself "of England" in a way that sticks.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Also, I just noticed this line:
To put that in perspective, if you had exchanged €380 from your debt-based bank account for the equivalent in iLien last February, you would now have €530 worth of the credit coin in your wallet, which you would have no chance of making in fiat currency by leaving it in a savings account.
That's right, folks! Turn that €380 bank account into €530 worth of lienCoins!
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 pm Also, I just noticed this line:
To put that in perspective, if you had exchanged €380 from your debt-based bank account for the equivalent in iLien last February, you would now have €530 worth of the credit coin in your wallet, which you would have no chance of making in fiat currency by leaving it in a savings account.
Which are totally useless and utterly worthless. That is always assuming they had the odd €380 to spare to begin with. Which I 'm betting most of his punters don't have.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I wonder if he takes Re?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:33 pm
Which are totally useless and utterly worthless. That is always assuming they had the odd €380 to spare to begin with. Which I 'm betting most of his punters don't have.
"Hey, Mum -- can you lend me €380? I have a sure-to-work way of turning it into €530!"

"Yeah, RIGHT -- just like those other sure-to-work schemes of yours, which is why you're living in my basement, mooching off of me!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's like Jack and the Beanstalk. Except, not only don't you get to slay a maurading giant and bring home treasure, you don't even get a plain old normal sized beanstalk with beans you can make into soup. You do lose your cow, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4