Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by littleFred »

Good find, Guilty.
werebank.org wrote:To me, this looks very much like a pyramid scheme.
No. Peter would like it to be, with people drumming up new business and doing the work while he sits back. But it currently doesn't work like that.
werebank.org wrote:I do not know Peter of England, how could I, he doesn't even share his full real name.
Peter tells us his full name is Alan Peter Michael Smith.

Shame that article was written without even minimal research.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

littleFred wrote:Peter tells us his full name is Alan Peter Michael Smith.
This may be a minor quibble, but back during his driving without plates phase, Peter denied that A.P.M.S. was the name that appeared on his birth certificate. So it's possible that is not his real name either.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Anthing is possible. The birth of "Alan P.M. Smith" was registered in Stoke during the last quarter of 1957. (Source: http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/informati ... 475&scan=1 ) If I had a spare £9.25, I could order a copy of that birth certificate.

But he may be the Jackal, of course.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

personally feel Peter of England is talking out of his ass. This is simply my opinion and I am in no way claiming Peter of England actually has the capability of using his anal cavity to converse, hold a pen, or in any other way communicate intelligible sound, other than possibly flatulence (Depending, of course, on how much Broccoli Peter of England ate the prior day)
Excellent disclaimer. :haha:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

OMG, that numpty peaceful_warrior has just admitted to paying HMCTS a WeRE Cheque for £1600 (court fine ??). That's Her Majesty's Court and Tribunal Service, if that doesn't lead to Contempt of Court Proceedings I don't know what will !! The sheer idiocy of these people beggars belief !

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gGkSoZ4WK0
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The sheer idiocy of these people beggars belief !
I think you misspelled "buggers." :)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
The sheer idiocy of these people beggars belief !
I think you misspelled "buggers." :)
Isn't that what Peter's doing to Jimmy, Chong and Swifty?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:But the problem is they are completely oblivious to the level of stupid that they operate at. This is why it is impossible to reason with them and largely why I don't bother posting on GOODF (well that and I just can't be arsed). I don't think anything could convince one cell, chong or swifty that Peter is taking them and others for a ride or that the idea of how WeRe bank works is utterly bonkers, they will always be it's loudest support and will reinforce each other.

To some extent I say leave them to it, we can watch as they fail to have any success and get themselves into more trouble, we did our best to warn them, they didn't listen, but at least from now on they will provide us with a show.
With you all the way Peanut, you could go on that thread and very quickly completely debunk every myth and complete lie the three of them have posted, but they would not listen or believe you and Ceylon would boot you out for causing trouble.

I agree sit back and watch them fail. They provide, on occasion, comic value and can be hugely entertaining but I also have no sympathy for the way they chose to lead their lives, all take, take, take with no give. Their parasites and because of them our bills are all a little higher.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote:With you all the way Peanut, you could go on that thread and very quickly completely debunk every myth and complete lie the three of them have posted, but they would not listen or believe you and Ceylon would boot you out for causing trouble.
That said. I cannot see woody ed going too far past his gold star either.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gJlIzTF98E
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
Skeleton wrote:With you all the way Peanut, you could go on that thread and very quickly completely debunk every myth and complete lie the three of them have posted, but they would not listen or believe you and Ceylon would boot you out for causing trouble.
That said. I cannot see woody ed going too far past his gold star either.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gJlIzTF98E
Going by Swifty's last reply has he already been banned? I hope not Ceylon, we were enjoying that.

Like the way Swifty laughs at "puppet" for not being able to answer....................... then he asks him a question! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TPTB don't want us to be part of their game - they are happy to scam us every second of the day but don't want us to turn the tables on them.
I'm always puzzled at the thinking here. Why is it a 'scam' to loan someone money or give them services on credit but then expect payment for it at some point? By their backwards logic, if it was such a scam then it shows how utterly gullible they are and susceptible to cons if they willingly initiate the arrangement in the first place.

"Hello, can I have a loan please?"
"Certainly, Mr. Warrior. Your business loan of £15,000 has been approved, and here's the repayment plan."
"Wait a minute... I SEE WHAT YOU'RE UP TO, YOU VIPER!"

Never happens though, does it? Only ever a 'scam' after they've taken advantage of what's on offer.

F***ing locusts, the lot of them.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Skeleton wrote:Going by Swifty's last reply has he already been banned? I hope not Ceylon, we were enjoying that.
woody ed just called him out again. I am lovin this.
It is the likes of peaceful_warrior who you have watched test the water for you. She claims her cheques are cleared, so why haven't you fired off one or two yourself.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gJ8bjTF98E
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Going by Swifty's last reply has he already been banned? I hope not Ceylon, we were enjoying that.
It is the likes of peaceful_warrior who you have watched test the water for you. She claims her cheques are cleared, so why haven't you fired off one or two yourself.
It is good, who is "Puppet" that Swifty referred to as not being able to answer I wonder?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:
Great isn't it. That Robswift plank is after Jimmy's mantle of top goofer. Really can't work the lad out or what he's trying to achieve. The idiot pays Peter a tenner a month for a service he never intended to use - oh my ribs ache :haha:

Meanwhile Warrior calls on Woody to help others........errr he is you ignoramous only you're too far down the goofy path to realise this. Sad indeed.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:
Meanwhile Warrior calls on Woody to help others........errr he is you ignoramous only you're too far down the goofy path to realise this. Sad indeed.
I did like this:
peaceful_warrior wrote:
You reap what you sow Wooden head.
woody ed
Indeed we do "reap what we have sown", but I haven't sent off any WeRe cheques and neither has Rob Swift.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote: Great isn't it. That Robswift plank is after Jimmy's mantle of top goofer. Really can't work the lad out or what he's trying to achieve. The idiot pays Peter a tenner a month for a service he never intended to use - oh my ribs ache :haha:
I'd love to see the judge try to keep a straight face if that statement was ever made in his court.

Robswift really is incredibly stupid. He appears to be yet another vulnerable person being exploited.

Eta. Thread locked. Quelle surprise.
Last edited by NG3 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
TPTB don't want us to be part of their game - they are happy to scam us every second of the day but don't want us to turn the tables on them.
I'm always puzzled at the thinking here. Why is it a 'scam' to loan someone money or give them services on credit but then expect payment for it at some point? By their backwards logic, if it was such a scam then it shows how utterly gullible they are and susceptible to cons if they willingly initiate the arrangement in the first place.

"Hello, can I have a loan please?"
"Certainly, Mr. Warrior. Your business loan of £15,000 has been approved, and here's the repayment plan."
"Wait a minute... I SEE WHAT YOU'RE UP TO, YOU VIPER!"

Never happens though, does it? Only ever a 'scam' after they've taken advantage of what's on offer.

F***ing locusts, the lot of them.
It's all to do with a rather strange conspiracy theory based on a complete misunderstanding of how the banking system operates (admittedly the method in question is very complicated and I can't really get my head around how it works) they believe that when they sign up for a line of credit they create the money out of thin air. Essentially they think that the banking cartels operate with a licence to print money.

This isn't true. Largely it seems to be a confusion between a bank and credit. As an example lets say I take out a credit card with The Peanut Bank. The Peanut Bank is willing to advance me a line of credit worth £20,000 (or what Burnaby call's 'beer money'), The Peanut Bank can advance this level of money to me because it has a lot more money (hundreds of millions) in various assets held internationally. The Bank is willing to take a chance on loaning me the money because the Bank thinks I will pay it back based on my credit history.

The Bank hasn't created any money, it has created a line of credit allowing me to spend £20,000 of the banks money on anything I desire, beer, women, peanuts all the myriad joys of life. I don't need to use any of the credit advanced by the Bank (some agreements may vary). This shows that Credit and Money are separate entities. But the Freetard view is that Credit and Money are the same thing, they aren't, which is pretty obvious considering they have different names and mean different things.

Because of this misunderstanding they believe that all money is 'free' and doesn't need to be earned. Obviously if this was the real state of affairs then things would be very different, for one we would be trapped in a cycle of hyper-inflation the economy would have completely collapsed and nobody would be doing any work in any industry, what would be the point when I could just magic some cash into my bank account at will. It would be an apathetic apocalypse.

For the freetard this misunderstanding allows them to run up large levels of debt and then try to walk away, they don't think that they should pay for something they buy on credit, because they believe it was already paid for by them with the money they created when they took out the credit agreement.

They don't think what they are doing is fraud and instead think the bank is conning them out of the money they created when they started the credit. This was also why Peter's original scam was able to attract Freetards to it, to them he was being honest about how the banking industry worked (of course to us, and anyone who has more than a clodding level of thinkyness he was off his rocker and possibly running the scammiest scam in the history of scamming).
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pig tail has locked that avenue of pleasure. I hope Woody opens another but i fear he will have gone through the trap door. :roll:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Pig tail has locked that avenue of pleasure. I hope Woody opens another but i fear he will have gone through the trap door. :roll:
Still, between his promotion of WeRe bank, his arbitrary censorship and warnings issued to those attempting to expose the scam, Haining is admitting partial culpability.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NG3 wrote:Eta. Thread locked. Quelle surprise.
Good while it lasted. :violin: