Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

guilty wrote:A comment on Peter's FB site suggests that the 'Fleece' meeting didn't take place.
Is this fact & anyone got any further information ?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Just as an afterthought, does not the UK have laws on the books about using the Royal Mails for purposes of fraud? And should not the Postal Inspector General, or who ever's office not be informed of PoE's use of the mails for his fraud? They should be seizing his mail after a review I should think.
Pretty sure there isn't. The UK doesn't have the federal level, across state boundaries, kind of laws the US has. In some ways you can think of England and Wales as being like a US state. As all PoE's fraud has apparently or almost entirely taken place in England, that's where he will be held to account. (arrgh! Did I really just write that? "held to account")
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

On PoE's FB page Bertiebert is boasting about all the swag he's received from WeRe Bank. I'm glad to see PoE is using his customers' funds wisely.

There's also a post on the FB page from an utter bellend talking to a woman in a British Gas call centre - sounds like she's in India. She's obviously never heard of WeRe Bank and is baffled at this FOTL dicksplash trying to sound clever by talking about 'wet ink signatures' and other such bollocks.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I clocked that on POEs facebook. Those coasters will come in very handy to rest guy's pints of Stella. Have you signed up yet guy? Surely you have so share your experiences with us here on quatloos.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It seems the meeting did happen.

From Eviction the fraud of the bank FB:
Alex Williams wrote: 20 hrs

Great turn out for Peter of England in Ashton - with people from all over the UK in attendance. Peter really put some flesh on the bones of the WeRe Bank and enthused those present with the great potential of this 'Game Changer'.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:There's also a post on the FB page from an utter bellend talking to a woman in a British Gas call centre - sounds like she's in India. She's obviously never heard of WeRe Bank and is baffled at this FOTL dicksplash trying to sound clever by talking about 'wet ink signatures' and other such bollocks.
Link please, this sounds hilarious. Nothing funnier than a GOOFy lecturing a bored call centre operative and then crowing that they've speared the heart of the Zionibanker conspiracy. Meanwhile back in Karachi, the operator is ticking 'nuisance call' on her screen and moving onto another caller.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Were Bank | Call To British Gas Your Balance is Zero 0
HE: I sent a cheque for the balance on this account, okay?

CALL CENTRE: Uh-huh.

HE: And the cheque was from WeRe Bank. And British Gas Trading Limited returned the cheque. So they didn't present the cheque for clearing, as they normally should. Can you please explain to me why the cheque was returned?

CALL CENTRE: It is quite strange because we have already received a payment from Bristol [?] June 2015 for £151.44.

HE: Okay.

CALL CENTRE: And that's why the balance showing on the account is zero pounds.

HE: Ah, I'm sorry, that's my mistake.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

mufc1959 wrote:On PoE's FB page Bertiebert is boasting about all the swag he's received from WeRe Bank. I'm glad to see PoE is using his customers' funds wisely Image
Now this interesting. If this is merchandising then there must be a return address according to trading standards if I remember correctly. I reported such merchandising from tpuc( shirts, badges, banners, NCRTS slips and envelopes and such) some years ago they had to stop because Dan whatsisname and Harris refused to put a return address up on the web site.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

wanglepin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:On PoE's FB page Bertiebert is boasting about all the swag he's received from WeRe Bank. I'm glad to see PoE is using his customers' funds wisely Image
Now this interesting. If this is merchandising then there must be a return address according to trading standards if I remember correctly. I reported such merchandising from tpuc( shirts, badges, banners, NCRTS slips and envelopes and such) some years ago they had to stop because Dan whatsisname and Harris refused to put a return address up on the web site.

I am sorry, I don't think that is a real photo, I think it is a Photoshop rendering of swag, but it isn't real. It just doesn't look right.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote:

I am sorry, I don't think that is a real photo, I think it is a Photoshop rendering of swag, but it isn't real. It just doesn't look right.
That's a shame. Anyway bertieberts "swag" I should imagine would be a bung in pounds sterling from Pof E for all his sterling work in promotions.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:On PoE's FB page Bertiebert is boasting about all the swag he's received from WeRe Bank. I'm glad to see PoE is using his customers' funds wisely.

I really want something from that collection. In the years to come, every time I use my werecoaster I will smile with pride at the small part I played in protecting the evil schemes of my masters (Swiss-Jewish-Lizard-Freemason-Mafia-Rothschild-Paedophile Bank, Penge Branch).

In fact, I demand shill swag. We're doing the hard work here, suppressing people's freedom and 'ting. Shouldn't we get a few keyrings at least?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:On PoE's FB page Bertiebert is boasting about all the swag he's received from WeRe Bank. I'm glad to see PoE is using his customers' funds wisely.

I really want something from that collection. In the years to come, every time I use my werecoaster I will smile with pride at the small part I played in protecting the evil schemes of my masters (Swiss-Jewish-Lizard-Freemason-Mafia-Rothschild-Paedophile Bank, Penge Branch).

In fact, I demand shill swag. We're doing the hard work here, suppressing people's freedom and 'ting. Shouldn't we get a few keyrings at least?
I couldn't agree more. If this was Peter's plan to deal with us, I have to confess it's worked. Never thought I would be jealous of a sucker who's fallen for a boneheaded scam, but now I look on your haul with envy Bertie.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Just as an afterthought, does not the UK have laws on the books about using the Royal Mails for purposes of fraud? And should not the Postal Inspector General, or who ever's office not be informed of PoE's use of the mails for his fraud? They should be seizing his mail after a review I should think.
Pretty sure there isn't. The UK doesn't have the federal level, across state boundaries, kind of laws the US has. In some ways you can think of England and Wales as being like a US state. As all PoE's fraud has apparently or almost entirely taken place in England, that's where he will be held to account. (arrgh! Did I really just write that? "held to account")
Wasn't what I was talking about, just the using of the Royal Mails for fraud should be a crime if I remember correctly, would be worth checking. Same as wire fraud.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

notorial dissent wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wasn't what I was talking about, just the using of the Royal Mails for fraud should be a crime if I remember correctly, would be worth checking. Same as wire fraud.
Royal Mail tends to be more concerned with scams perpetrated by sending unsolicited mail to the general public. However, this is their website information:

http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help- ... -scam-mail
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
guilty

Post by guilty »

Could be a sudden rise in the issuing of WeRe cheques in Leicester shortly?
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leice ... story.html
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

guilty wrote:Could be a sudden rise in the issuing of WeRe cheques in Leicester shortly?
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leice ... story.html
I didn't realise so many GOOFers lived in that particular area of the UK. :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Here's a video from Jimmy one cell Wild just posted over on goofy . In it Jimmy tries desperately for the operator to present the dud cheque but he's having none of jimmy's waffle & calmly tucks him in his back pocket. Jimmy goes on to say that if they won't present the cheque for clearing he will personally draw the "cash" from WeRe Bank & delivery to the utility provider. Just a minor problem there Jim.....your WeRe Bank account doesn't hold any cash or anything else for that matter.

Here is the idiot. Enjoy.

:haha: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XbxKnCkqrU
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:

I couldn't agree more. If this was Peter's plan to deal with us, I have to confess it's worked. Never thought I would be jealous of a sucker who's fallen for a boneheaded scam, but now I look on your haul with envy Bertie.
I wonder if they do mugs?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Losleones wrote:Here's a video from Jimmy one cell Wild just posted over on goofy . In it Jimmy tries desperately for the operator to present the dud cheque but he's having none of jimmy's waffle & calmly tucks him in his back pocket. Jimmy goes on to say that if they won't present the cheque for clearing he will personally draw the "cash" from WeRe Bank & delivery to the utility provider. Just a minor problem there Jim.....your WeRe Bank account doesn't hold any cash or anything else for that matter.

Here is the idiot. Enjoy.

:haha: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XbxKnCkqrU
What a muppet. The British Gas guy is, I think, following some kind of internal guidelines that say "if someone phones up about one of these cheques, just tell them it's not a valid payment method and don't be drawn into any arguments about it, as we know it's a scam."