Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by FatGambit »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:Where is Ceylon ?

Who are the two idiots that Craig and a few pints has sweet talked into climbing on the roof.

Thanks to the Cawfords for tonights entertainment loving the live stream feed
SgtGingerChris is someone I would like to punch :Axe: .
I get the feeling from the live stream he holds you in the same regard :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:Craig is readin the riot act out to the police. They're at risk of being indicted (why's it got a t in it if it's not pronounced0.

the chief constable wants to know why he's reading it.

Craig doesn't seem to know, he's just reading it.

The policey men don't seem too bovvered.

No news on the private chat yet. I guess it didn't go as well as they'd hoped as the police don't seem to be going anywhere soon.

Chief inspector still wants to know what the point is and so, frankly, do we.

EDIT Oh, right, once it's read out they have a duty and they can be held responsible for their actions. That's helpful as I think they would be anyway.
The high point being when the CI asked why Craig had read it out Young Craig replied " Am I obliged to answer that"!
could you make it up??? I doubt it. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:

Who are the two idiots that Craig and a few pints has sweet talked into climbing on the roof.

If it wasn't pissing down and such a long way away, I'd be reaching for the car keys. Really.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Craig is readin the riot act out to the police. They're at risk of being indicted (why's it got a t in it if it's not pronounced0.

the chief constable wants to know why he's reading it.

Craig doesn't seem to know, he's just reading it.

The policey men don't seem too bovvered.

No news on the private chat yet. I guess it didn't go as well as they'd hoped as the police don't seem to be going anywhere soon.

Chief inspector still wants to know what the point is and so, frankly, do we.

EDIT Oh, right, once it's read out they have a duty and they can be held responsible for their actions. That's helpful as I think they would be anyway.
The high point being when the CI asked why Craig had read it out Young Craig replied " Am I obliged to answer that"!
could you make it up??? I doubt it. :thinking:

I hope the police let ginge go to the pub with them later as I want the Livestream of them laughing about Craig's performance. You know it's the #1 joke down the pub tonight.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So Sweaty Sue thinks they have a high court writ which says they own the property and the police should clear the security scum out of it. She's obviously seeing words which none of the rest of us can but then that seems to have been the problem from the off.

The police are infraction (?) of criminal justice act item 26. Sue wants someone to read it to them again.

Still no news on the private conversation with the chief inspector. I think this one is going to run and run unless the police go in and take them out. Which is going to be tricky since the place is boarded up like a fortress. Maybe a bit of tear gas through the hole in the roof.

They've got to stamp down on these muthas or they will keep on and on and on.
#six

Post by #six »

YiamCross wrote:So Sweaty Sue thinks they have a high court writ which says they own the property and the police should clear the security scum out of it. She's obviously seeing words which none of the rest of us can but then that seems to have been the problem from the off.

The police are infraction (?) of criminal justice act item 26. Sue wants someone to read it to them again.

Still no news on the private conversation with the chief inspector. I think this one is going to run and run unless the police go in and take them out. Which is going to be tricky since the place is boarded up like a fortress. Maybe a bit of tear gas through the hole in the roof.

They've got to stamp down on these muthas or they will keep on and on and on.
I say let them sit there. They will run out of food and water soon enough.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Taylor claims they snuck food and water into the house when they busted in, so they're set for a long stand off.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

vampireLOREN wrote:

Looking at his teeth someone got there first
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Taylor claims they snuck food and water into the house when they busted in, so they're set for a long stand off.
Was that why they ordered pizza when they were hungry?

Didn't he also reckon Ceylon was inside when we could hear him outside?

I think what he meant to say was "I'm down the road, out of sight, behind a police cordon, so have no clue whats happening but point a camera at me and I'll talk so here's my best guess..."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I can't watch this. It's just too depressing. The human race is f***ed.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SgtGingerChris.

Ya gotta love him.

Whatever else he might be he has provided me with a fine early evening of quality entertainment. I have even managed to tune out his inane snickering and agit-prop schoolboy politics as his window on the world unfurls. Beavis without Butthead.

On the back of his (apparently) unlimited data package we can see first hand as our fearless citizen-journalist braves the Orwellian hi-viz hordes and pokes his sneering nose into every corner of Fearn Chase.

Every time we zoom in on Craig C he sounds like a stuck record banging on about a High Court writ. Lad needs to get laid.

I love the fat chick in the mobility scooter fagging away like that wizened crone in Benidorm (for the benefit of the ex colonials a UK low-rent comedy TV soap based in Spain and one of my guilty pleasures) - she managed to get another po-faced harridan to score her a massive wedge of free pizza.She must live nearby surely as I've seen those wheels before.

The whole lot disappeared down the necks of the masses in about 3 seconds. The rooftop idiots must have been dismayed at seeing tea being guzzled down before their eyes. Even our brave reporter filled his face with a piece.

There's a boorish fat bloke with an offensive tee shirt too that needs to get over himself a bit. He's a caricature for every fat slobbish gobshite you are likely to meet at the bottom of the food chain in any English town. I am ashamed.

On the bright side yes, the plods are getting a bit wet but then hey, they're getting paid. Some of them will even be on overtime - ker-ching!

The rent-a-mob are just getting wet.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The infotomb link to the judgement is dead.

Could someone get us a fresh link or maybe a mediashare?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

letissier14 wrote:I see Ceylon was on the roof

https://www.facebook.com/mark.westbury. ... 748584169/
NO WAY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

exiledscouser wrote:SgtGingerChris.

The whole lot disappeared down the necks of the masses in about 3 seconds. The rooftop idiots must have been dismayed at seeing tea being guzzled down before their eyes. Even our brave reporter filled his face with a piece.

The brave reporter was the man tasked with getting the pizza and he's 26 quid down. Just when we thought he couldn't be any more stupid he manages to bring it home.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

anyone got any real news video links? just finding boring text stuff.
'Putin's left hand man'
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYDSrq__TUo

Low quality ITV news report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Cc_zRyQj0

Anon UK radio posted video of the taking.

Edit: any chance of refreshing the infotomb?
Last edited by Jeffrey on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:The infotomb link to the judgement is dead.

Could someone get us a fresh link or maybe a mediashare?
I've pinned it to the top of my FB page and printed it out in full as the infotomb links tend to expire just when you need them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9107682 ... tif_t=like
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Section 144 of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 provides that a person commits an offence if:

(a) The person is in a residential building as a trespasser having entered as a trespasser;
(b) The person knows or ought to know that he or she is a trespasser; and
(c) The person is living in the building or intends to live there for any period.

For the purpose of Section 144 a 'building' is defined to include any structure or part of a structure (including a temporary or moveable structure) and a building is 'residential' if it is designated or adapted, before the time of entry, for use as a place to live.

The penalty is up to six months in prison and/or up to a £5,000 fine.

It's arguable whether the rooftop occupants intend to live in the building, but the plan is to reinstate the Crawfords to live there. As squatters.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Taylor claims they snuck food and water into the house when they busted in, so they're set for a long stand off.
Was that why they ordered pizza when they were hungry?

Didn't he also reckon Ceylon was inside when we could hear him outside?

I think what he meant to say was "I'm down the road, out of sight, behind a police cordon, so have no clue whats happening but point a camera at me and I'll talk so here's my best guess..."
The roof dwellers didn't order pizza, it was apparently ordered for them by a person watching the livestream. Who then got to watch the Pizza he bought for those making a stand be given to those who were basically standing and gawping.

I think the police will wait, until much later and probably when the crowd has dispersed. At the moment the protesters aren't much of a risk to anyone or themselves, they don't have any hostages and their isn't a pressing need to extract them. So it's probably best to wait for things to quiet down, for the protesters to get tired and for them then to go in hard, fast and loud.

At least that is how I'd play it right now, time is on the police's side. This doesn't change the possession issue.
Warning may contain traces of nut