Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:Why didn't anyone ask these questions? Perhaps they did, but they were edited out of the video.
Awkward questions being edited is always a big possibility. However I am sure most of the questions are from plants and stooges that are rehearsed.
I saw a perfect example of this during a Roger Hayes lawfulbank talk some years ago. It went something along the lines of;
“Right we have 15 minutes to take questions”.
Roger, when will this bank be officially launched?
“When the numbers have reached the critical mass”.
Roger are you concerned for your safety given that you are taking on the big boy bankers, as we know what could happen to anyone who tries to break the grip that the banks hold on the world economy? We worry for you.
Then Hayes would go into one of his long analogies about “a certain person” who tried what he is doing back in the 1950`s and simply disappeared, but he (Roger) was not afraid of the big banks and thanks them for the concern for his safety.
Time's up, time to go home.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Over on goofy eggie the eggheaded dimwit wants to use a WeRe cheque to pay solicitors fees as he/she can't afford to pay. Huh? So the plantpot knows the cheques are worthless but intends to attempt to send one to a solicitor. I'm seriously concerned for this persons welfare.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XgG8XCkqrU
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Losleones wrote: seeing this scam artist earn upwards of £10k per month doesn't sit nicely with me.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. IMO PoE is doing sterling work and in some ways he has to be admired. The GOOF website is populated by people who believe they do not have to pay for services received. Peter has managed to tap in to that and in doing so those very same people who think they don't have to pay are begging to pay him. You can read their posts on GOOFs asking how they can send money to Peter. They really do want to pay so they can avoid paying. Non-payers begging to pay for no service. Peter deserves something for that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

You didn't mention 1:58:30 where he claims to have made 12% return per MONTH on derivatives trading and had an ad running on DailyMail offering "3 trade, 3 months, 300% return or your money back".

He'll probably be announcing that he's Batman at the next meeting.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That's an old story. The FSA shut him down, or something. See upthread somewhere.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Losleones wrote: seeing this scam artist earn upwards of £10k per month doesn't sit nicely with me.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. IMO PoE is doing sterling work and in some ways he has to be admired. The GOOF website is populated by people who believe they do not have to pay for services received. Peter has managed to tap in to that and in doing so those very same people who think they don't have to pay are begging to pay him. You can read their posts on GOOFs asking how they can send money to Peter. They really do want to pay so they can avoid paying. Non-payers begging to pay for no service. Peter deserves something for that.
Yes your right rumpel & it's going to hit a brick wall sooner rather later anyway when the Fraud Squad & Inland Revenue take the necessary action. Still, it's mind boggling how so many suckers have fallen for the scam,still have their doubts yet plunder on regardless in sheer desperation the cheques will clear. The halfwits even consider the delay due to fraudulent cheques clogging up the clearing system a success. All this will achieve is added debt, accounts frozen, bad credit rating & potential restrictions of utility supply, CCJs etc.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Very correct, it strikes me as being entirely contradictory that the GOOFS are not willing to pay real money for good services they have received, and at the same time rush to pay good money for a fraudulent service that will never benefit them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Very correct, it strikes me as being entirely contradictory that the GOOFS are not willing to pay real money for good services they have received, and at the same time rush to pay good money for a fraudulent service that will never benefit them.
Lambs to the slaughter. Speaking of which, the latest video starts off with a video of herded sheep....is this some kind of piss take from the gurus sending a message to their suckers? They often spout of sheeple in their FMOTL garbage over on goofy & yet they are exactly the same under Peter's hypnotic spell. Oh it does tickle me that these goofers only pay real money for a worthless service. To add, with the WeRe thread now reopened the posters with half a brain appear to have either given up the ghost in attaching some sort of common sense to this scam or have been banned. I also believe the likes of our Jimmy one cell & others know this scam isn't ever going to get off the ground so therefore have to post some complete & utter garbage to toe the line. Still waiting for a goofer to ask a mod how they are getting along with WeRe cheques themselves but with these sheep, i don't believe it will happen.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen

Losleones wrote:Meanwhile some light entertainment from the freetards.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XhGZnCkqrU
Yup, we have a bank that can't bank a cheque. It can only deal in bangers and mash. But because the GOOFs so want the bank to be real they are willing to overlook that and continue to throw more bangers at Peter.
Lambs to the slaughter. Speaking of which, the latest video starts off with a video of herded sheep....is this some kind of piss take from the gurus sending a message to their suckers?
I am convinced Peter is deliberately leaving clues. It's a game and he is playing them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

In regards to Sheeple, it's quite a common technique by those looking to take advantage of a group of people to tell them they are special and to have a derogatory name for anyone who isn't a believer. I've been reading Lawrence Wright's rather excellent book on the history of Scientology (I know the sites policy on religion, and this isn't meant to be an attack on them I mean they are technically a religion - even if my days with Anonymous has given me reason to believe they should have a more accurate four letter name that starts with "c").

The use of the term, 'woken up' indicates that the members consider themselves, or rather are told to consider themselves, a step above the normal everyday members of society. In Scientology they use Operating Thetan (OT) Levels to much the same affect as GOOFs use woken up.

The inverse of the term, woken up, is to of course to be asleep. Which indicates a sense when the senses are dulled and a person cannot see what is going around them. This is one of the negative states they suggest people not buying into their guru are stuck in. It's not that the scam is bull, it's that the naysayer is asleep.

Then you have the term sheeple, a direct comparison can be drawn with Scientology's term 'wog' (which has a very different meaning in the UK). 'Wog' in Scientology speak means any person who is not a scientologist. They are meant to be treated with suspicion and Scientologists are advised to be cautious around them.

Finally you have the term "Suppressive Person" in Scientology this is someone who attacks the church or seeks to prevent members of the Church from carrying out their underlying mission of converting everyone to Scientologists. In simpler terms it's people who call it out or who pose questions the group would find difficult to answer. This term is possibly the most analogous to us, the denizens of Quatloos. They have invented a number of paranoid theories about us, that we are members of the illumaniti, paid government operatives sent to disrupt their meetings, tax collectors, Canadians, or other such delusional fantasies.

The entire purpose of these terms is to control the group and keep it away from outside influences. You don't want individual members talking to normal people in normal terms and you especially don't want them to listen to them. So you train the person, first you tell them that they are better than most everyone else, they have seen the light. Then you tell them that some people are happier in the dark and want everyone to stay their. Then you say that something bigger than you is trying to bring the movement down.

All of a sudden the believer isn't just a believer in a bunch of woo, they are a crusader sallying forth into the holy land to smite the infidel. Anyone who challenges them is an infidel to be smitten, or worse a member of the peoples front of judea.

Breaking this control is very difficult, not many people manage it and usually those that do become much bigger critics of the movement than those who have always been on the outside.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

It's similar to the love bombing done by the Moonies back in the seventies.
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PeanutGallery wrote:. They have invented a number of paranoid theories about us, that we are members of the illumaniti, paid government operatives sent to disrupt their meetings, tax collectors, Canadians, or other such delusional fantasies.
How dare they call us Canadians.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:. They have invented a number of paranoid theories about us, that we are members of the illumaniti, paid government operatives sent to disrupt their meetings, tax collectors, Canadians, or other such delusional fantasies.
I was nearly a Canadian.

My family was going to emigrate but my mum got sea-sick and they only got as far as Ireland.

True but boring story :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:
I agree! Calling you illuminati is one thing, a badge of honour in certain circles, but where do they get off implying you are Canadians? Don't they have any vestige of human decency left? Next they'll be calling you scousers.

We Canadian illuminati understand and feel for you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:
NYGman wrote:
I was nearly a Canadian.

My family was going to emigrate but my mum got sea-sick and they only got as far as Ireland.

True but boring story :D
You could have been sitting at the table beside mine on Steamworks patio yesterday enjoying the Vancouver summer if you mother hadn't wimped out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yes but Peter, you're doing the same thing you accuse the Banks of & getting very rich in the process.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XhjgnCkqrU
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:Next they'll be calling you scousers.
Steady on old chap. No need for that kind of language. :o

<reports post>
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:You could have been sitting at the table beside mine on Steamworks patio yesterday enjoying the Vancouver summer if you mother hadn't wimped out.
Rub it in why don't you? :(
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In the United States, anyone who encouraged others to use bogus checks to pay taxes could be criminally prosecuted and civilly enjoined for conspiring to obstruct the Internal Revenue. Are there any sort of similar statutes in the UK?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)