UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Bones »

Silly Ebert wrote: You are correct that the warrant has 12 months life span but the warrant for the first eviction 23/7/2013 was withdrawn in Sep 2014 whilst B&B supplied further evidence. They then re applied for a fresh warrant which they got in Dec 2014 ( giving this warrant 7 months to expire) They could just apply to re-issue if this one expired ( I don't believe it will take that long to execute) .
This warrant is NOW LIVE and can and will be executed soon, I don't believe they will pass it up to High Court.
I am reading it a little differently (admittedly the way I have read it has changed a couple of times :snicker: )

Ignoring what happened in 2006

The initial hearing was held on 19 September 2012 (as confirmed by paragraph 6 of the judgement)

The Deputy District Judge made the following order (Order Number 1):-

1. The defendant give the claimant possession of 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton,
Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 1DN on or before 17 October 2012.

2. The defendant pay the claimant £45,763.85 being the amount outstanding
under the mortgage which is not to be enforced so long as the possession
order remains suspended.

3. This order is not to be enforced so long as the defendant pays the current
instalments under the mortgage the first instalment being paid on or
before 30th September 2012.

4. This matter shall be listed for review in six months on a date to be fixed by
the court.

5. Leave to appeal refused.

Paragraph 9 states that the review hearing took place on 27th March 2013 before Deputy District Judge Holt. No further order was made presumably because the current mortgage installment payments were being met by the Crawfords.

On 15 April 2013, Tom tried to appeal the above order - permission was refused

On 27th September 2013 Mr Crawford applied to remove the charge from his property. The application to remove the charge was struck out as an abuse of process.

As Tom stopped making payments to the mortgage in breach of the terms of the suspension of the original possession order made on 19th September 2012. Bradford & Bingley sought to enforce the possession order by obtaining a warrant for possession. (Warrant Number 1 -10 June 2014)

On 2nd February 2015, an application to stay the execution of this warrant (Warrant Number 1) was heard. Due to concerns that Tom now owed more than he did when this mortgage begun, the Judge suspended execution of the warrant for possession (Warrant Number 1) and he told Tom that the best way for him to raise these issues was for him to seek to appeal the possession order of 19th September 2012. (Order Number 1)

That application to appeal the possession order of 19 September 2012, was heard on 1 May 2015, with the execution of the warrant for possession, granted on 10 June 2014, being suspended until the outcome of that hearing was passed down.

As we know, Tom lost the appeal against the possession order of 19th September 2012 and the suspension of the warrant for possession granted on 10 June 2014 was lifted - This warrant would have been valid for 12 months and Guy has confirmed that Tom had already received the notice of eviction

In summary

The possession order is dated 19 September 2012
The warrant for possession is dated 10 June 2014
There have been two attempts to take possession of Tom's home
Last edited by Bones on Wed May 27, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Can anyone provide links to sources for these warrant dates?
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:Can anyone provide links to sources for these warrant dates?

The date of the possession order is confirmed in the judgement and the date the warrant was issued was showed by Guy Taylor in one of his video's
wanglepin wrote: 24 September 2012 Suspended Mortgage Possession Order
And further down it can be read
10 June 2014 Warrant of Possession issued
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WkCBm ... 9428#t=409
They are both barefaced liars.
@18:41

@19:46

@19:59

In terms of the possession order, the first paragraph of the judgement states

1. This is an appeal from an order of Deputy District Judge Murray-Smith made as long ago as 19th September 2012. It comes before me by a somewhat circuitous route.

In terms of the warrant for possession paragraphs 12 and 13 state

12. Having ceased making monthly mortgage payments, Mr and Mrs Crawford put themselves in breach of the terms of the suspension of the original possession order made on 19th September 2012. Bradford & Bingley sought to enforce the possession order by obtaining a warrant for possession.

13. During the second half of 2014 attempts to enforce the possession warrant were thwarted when a large number of protesters arrived on the dates set for execution of the warrants. This was covered in the local and national press

This would tie in with the warrant of possession being granted on 10 June 2014

The first attempted eviction was in July 2014
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Hundreds- ... story.html

The second eviction attempt was in January 2015
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Hundreds- ... story.html
Last edited by Bones on Wed May 27, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Thanks. Mention has been made of a warrant issued in December 2014. Source, anyone?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

"CROWED FOUNDING NO THANK YOU"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfrHrJqtCA

Not sure if this was posted already.

Also made it to part 3 of the judgement explained:

How can they say in the same statement that 1. The judge is wrong and 2. They won in a big way. It's one or the other. Either Tom won and the judgment is correct or the judgment is wrong and Tom lost.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:"CROWED FOUNDING NO THANK YOU"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkfrHrJqtCA

Not sure if this was posted already.

Also made it to part 3 of the judgement explained:

How can they say in the same statement that 1. The judge is wrong and 2. They won in a big way. It's one or the other. Either Tom won and the judgment is correct or the judgment is wrong and Tom lost.
Oh Jeffrey you are making the classic mistake of trying to apply logic to the situation. Here's my own interpretation of the situation. Tom has at least two legal advisers.:

Mr Ebert (in his own mind) has never lost a case, he was never made bankrupt , he was never evicted and he was never declared a vexatious litigant so naturally his advice is that Tom won this case.

Guy Taylor becomes physically ill if he doesn't use the word "fraudulent" at least once a day so obviously Tom's hearing, which was fraudulent, discussed a fraudulent Order of Possession and a fraudulent Warrant. The claims by B&B of arrears were fraudulent and the judge is fraudulent for believing them. Obviously his handed down judgement is fraudulent.

On Monday, Wednesday and Friday Tom speaks to Mr Ebert so he believes he "won big".

On Tuesday, Thursday and and Saturday Tom speaks to Guy Taylor and is convinced that everything that has happened to him since 1988 is fraudulent.

On Sunday, Tom gives thanks that he has such wonderful friends to help him.

Overall Tom doesn't understand or even think about whether Mr Ebert or Guy Taylor is right. To him they are both right because they are his friends and they are helping him and that makes Tom right which is all that matters to him.

Ceylon doesn't care whether any of them are right. He just makes videos of the latest pronouncement and liberally plasters them with adverts for GOODF (voluntary donation £7).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Amanda Pike latest inspiring post in a thread about Danny Bamping and his latest get rich scheme disguised as helping. (thread has since been removed due to a heated discussion)

Wes, im not going into the ins and outs, fact is as you know he has been banging on and on AND ON for months...litrally months about him setting up a fund for us, normal people take a no thankyou as just that a no, but ohhhh nooooo not our little plymouth plonker, im livid with what he is doing, he ramped it up since the judgement, to spouting total rubbish, sending private pms, getting others to make bloody videos begging to help ( in the gise of him being worried) with a fund THAT WE DONT NEED and then his lowest point writing a letter to my dad.....let me point afew things out about that there little letter of his....if you truly wanted to help someone wouldnt you just send them an email privately,or call them or a facebook message? but what he has done is pop in into a download that he sent to many others the uk coloum included and has shared numerous times around on various forums and groups etc...the letter itself is full of total crap, i mean totally made up claptrap, designed to anger people.....telling people we withheld information etc,making out we lied......wtf, seriously!?? we have never lied, we have every piece of evidence for gods sakes!! lol its a joke. my dad told the truth we paid off what was owed years ago! the reasons being 1 they witheld payment for afew months but never refused to pay we just said said we would when they fixed our mortage to what it should be!they didnt and my parents got scared ( it was before they knew all this stuff and they were trying anything to get them to sort it out) the second my dad had Cancer he couldnt work,(shocker!) mum took on 3 bloody jobs to pay that scum, not only did it nearly kill my dad but my mum too, they paid it but afew times a small part the monthly payment came a little late as my mum is self employed, so bloody what they are human and were serviving! and infact at the end of their 25 years agreement paid 1 month extra at the end of the mortgage term. People are listing to this shit and believeing blindly....lets move onto the tone of the letter......come on........pp ( plymouth plonker) is like ohhh im so sorry you've had all this bad advice, you are terrible people and have lied, you did this that and the other wrong, yet the guy wants to help us and STILL set up a crowd fund......are people believing such crap for real!? seriously? when people ask him why he is doing this he refuses to reply, and often deletes people or blocks them. why would a man do these things you tell me?? knowing we have polightly for BLOODY MONTHS told him no thankyou! he cares does he? what good is he actually doing to help other then want to set up a crowd fund lol? he rang walker morris apparently ( yeah right! but anyway!)why did he not ask them to provide our accounts that we have been asking for for years and years for instance to prove this debt? ( becasue they wont supply them not even into court when requested to!) when you tell a man to stop and he continues its clear for any one to see what he is up to. i would just like to add you know our immediate family, but our family is much much wider, in the scheme of things 40 odd k is nothing to what we are stopping here , we need no money, infact a family memeber has offred to help us, but we dont bloody need it becasue there is no debt we dont owe any money! its THAT simple. There are afew other abosulte prats banding about too, Bradley here included, but everyone knows hes abit of a joke so ce le vie. All the trolls included. If people cant look at the whole picture and see for themselves then thats a real shame.its fairly funny that these naysayers suddently believe in courts and judges too may i just add, they are such an honest lot eh? going against us is ulitamly siding with the bank! lol why is it okay to have a go at us yet no one question these trolls! im not talking normal people puzzled, im talking the dicks the trouble makers i mean jesus who revels in this situation, phycopaths thats who! people dont have to believe us, we have said it a million times it changes nothing but why are people going out o there way to convince others we are wrong, just leave it to us surly? isnt that the sane thing to do? sit back and wait and see? but to do all this. COME ON!

Discuss :snicker:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

midjit-gems wrote:Amanda Pike latest inspiring post in a thread about Danny Bamping and his latest get rich scheme disguised as helping. (thread has since been removed due to a heated discussion)

Wes, im not going into the ins and outs, fact is as you know he has been banging on and on AND ON for months...litrally months about him setting up a fund for us, normal people take a no thankyou as just that a no, but ohhhh nooooo not our little plymouth plonker, im livid with what he is doing, he ramped it up since the judgement, to spouting total rubbish, sending private pms, getting others to make bloody videos begging to help ( in the gise of him being worried) with a fund THAT WE DONT NEED and then his lowest point writing a letter to my dad

.....let me point afew things out about that there little letter of his....if you truly wanted to help someone wouldnt you just send them an email privately,or call them or a facebook message? but what he has done is pop in into a download that he sent to many others the uk coloum included and has shared numerous times around on various forums and groups etc...the letter itself is full of total crap, i mean totally made up claptrap, designed to anger people.....telling people we withheld information etc,making out we lied......wtf, seriously!??

we have never lied, we have every piece of evidence for gods sakes!! lol its a joke. my dad told the truth we paid off what was owed years ago! the reasons being 1 they witheld payment for afew months but never refused to pay we just said said we would when they fixed our mortage to what it should be!they didnt and my parents got scared ( it was before they knew all this stuff and they were trying anything to get them to sort it out)

the second my dad had Cancer he couldnt work,(shocker!) mum took on 3 bloody jobs to pay that scum, not only did it nearly kill my dad but my mum too, they paid it but afew times a small part the monthly payment came a little late as my mum is self employed, so bloody what they are human and were serviving! and infact at the end of their 25 years agreement paid 1 month extra at the end of the mortgage term.

People are listing to this shit and believeing blindly....lets move onto the tone of the letter......come on........pp ( plymouth plonker) is like ohhh im so sorry you've had all this bad advice, you are terrible people and have lied, you did this that and the other wrong, yet the guy wants to help us and STILL set up a crowd fund......are people believing such crap for real!? seriously? when people ask him why he is doing this he refuses to reply, and often deletes people or blocks them. why would a man do these things you tell me?? knowing we have polightly for BLOODY MONTHS told him no thankyou!

he cares does he? what good is he actually doing to help other then want to set up a crowd fund lol? he rang walker morris apparently ( yeah right! but anyway!)why did he not ask them to provide our accounts that we have been asking for for years and years for instance to prove this debt? ( becasue they wont supply them not even into court when requested to!) when you tell a man to stop and he continues its clear for any one to see what he is up to.

i would just like to add you know our immediate family, but our family is much much wider, in the scheme of things 40 odd k is nothing to what we are stopping here , we need no money, infact a family memeber has offred to help us, but we dont bloody need it becasue there is no debt we dont owe any money! its THAT simple. There are afew other abosulte prats banding about too, Bradley here included, but everyone knows hes abit of a joke so ce le vie. All the trolls included.

If people cant look at the whole picture and see for themselves then thats a real shame.its fairly funny that these naysayers suddently believe in courts and judges too may i just add, they are such an honest lot eh? going against us is ulitamly siding with the bank! lol why is it okay to have a go at us yet no one question these trolls! im not talking normal people puzzled, im talking the dicks the trouble makers i mean jesus who revels in this situation, phycopaths thats who! people dont have to believe us, we have said it a million times it changes nothing but why are people going out o there way to convince others we are wrong, just leave it to us surly? isnt that the sane thing to do? sit back and wait and see? but to do all this. COME ON!

Discuss :snicker:
I thought that adding some paragraphs might help with the legibility of the text, certainly it makes it less arduous to read.

1) It seems that Danny wants to try and do something practical to help the Crawfords stay in their property, his idea is quite sensible, logical and indeed charitable. However for some reason the Crawfords take offense because and I would suppose it's because they don't want charity and if they accept charity they have to admit they lost. Amanda is doubly insulted that someone doesn't think Daddy won and is outraged that he is trying to solve Daddy's problems.

2) If they paid every payment, why did they accept that at the time possession proceedings were commenced by UKAR that they were in 3 months arrears. Secondly to this, but a related point is that at the end of the 25 year period they ceased paying, however as Judge Godsmark pointed out in his Judgement, the obligation to service the interest on the debt didn't end after 25 years, it would continue for as long as the capital remained outstanding. Amanda doesn't understand this concept.

3) 40k is nothing to the immediate family of the Crawfords. Well bully for you then. Pay the debt and get it sorted out. If you could easily pay the capital, then do so to get clear possession and argue the toss in court after. Of course the next point is that by now Tom probably doesn't just owe 40k, it would be a much higher figure. Possibly higher than the crowd funding would raise.

It's a shame because the idea of crowd funding to bail Tom out could have worked, it would have provided a practical solution to his problem. Unfortunately to do so means admitting Tom, Guy, Ebert et al were wrong.

I did also note in a thread dedicated to Mr Bamping on the alternative news forum of GOODF someone remarks that they suspect Mr Bamping of being Jewish and that this is a reason to disbelieve him, unlike of course Mr Ebert, who is never seen out without his kippah.
Warning may contain traces of nut
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

If they have all the evidence then why dont the Crawford's simply upload the evidence to the net for all to see, and that way, if they are in the right everyone will support them and rightly so!

All they have to upload are:

a) Their bank statements showing all 300 full mortgage payments paid towards the mortgage.
b) All their payments made towards the endowment policy for the length of the mortgage.
c) The document showing all the capital paid off on the mortgage.

To be honest, I don't think they have a clue what an endowment mortgage is...

The way they are talking is that the money isn't an issue and they could pay it off anytime. Well for their sake, I hope it gets paid before the bailiffs arrive.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I have to agree, all the comments I have seen by any of the Crawford family or their dedicated followers leads me to believe that they are entirely lacking in the understanding of endowment mortgage department.

The lift does go all the way to the top I'm afraid.

we all so desperately want a big win against the corrupt system, however not paying your mortgage is not the best course of action

I can't help but feel their loyal supporters, far from helping and indeed supporting them, are actually doing them a massive disservice by subscribing to their fantastical jackanory type fairy tale.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote:Of course the next point is that by now Tom probably doesn't just owe 40k, it would be a much higher figure. Possibly higher than the crowd funding would raise.
Lets say there are at best 100 idiots who are devoted enough to the cause as to be willing to donate money and assume half of those are actually financially solvent enough to donate. Further assume for the sake of easy maths TC owes £50,000 including court costs and it's a pretty good bet it's substantially higher than that.

The only way I can see 50 goofers forking out £1000 each is if they use werecheques and that's a whole other metaphor of a different colour.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I'd be more inclined to leave Tom and his family to simply get on with it if they didn't run to the media at every opportunity, didn't keep producing YouTube videos and Facebook pages trumpeting their cause and in the process allow Ceylon to hawk GOODF and the voluntary £7 donations and Tom himself didn't travel round the country obstructing other evictions and giving talks about the supposed mortgage fraud.

Tom and his family decided to go public and now they don't like the attention it brings.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom did have a few other options to come out of this with at least something, but it appears he wants to go down with his ship.

Ignorant? stupid? confused? misadvised? maybe a combination of all of them, but ultimately, he is responsable for his own decisions.

My dad always used to say to me "If you want to be a loser, then hang around with losers and if you want to be a winner, than hang around with winners" and Tom is certainly hanging around with quite a few losers who between them I doubt have even won a goldfish at a funfair, let alone a court case.

It is a very sad state of affairs in this day and age that anyone would put their trust into others when it comes to financial advice, when they haven't even taken the time to research them first.

It if it wasn't so serious, you would actually laugh - They won, they lost, it was a miscarriage of justice, they won, they want it looked at again, they won ..... You really couldn't make this up!
Last edited by letissier14 on Thu May 28, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I'm personally still very much of the opinion they should just (for the sake of publicity and not accepting any blame or liability for monies owed) pay using a weRe cheque. That would prove the validity of the cheque and also make sure there was no doubt as to their house being safe. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have to admit finding it curious that a) they haven't and b) some other idiot with one of Peter's magic bank accounts hasn't tried or offered to do it for them.

Then I remind myself that they (very aggressively) believe they won. They can't accept any form of payment because then they would be saying they didn't win. They don't need to pay the bank with a WeRe cheque because they don't think they owe the bank anything and if they had WeRe cheques they'd use them to pay for other things that they owed.

Tom and his family are now confused beyond the point of delusion. They are the Emperor standing in the town square after the child has pointed out the absence of his new clothes stamping his feet demanding that the child be punished for stating the truth and breaking the illusion.

I don't think they will accept they owed any money even after they have been evicted. I fully expect that after that day has rolled around Tom to release another video calling on the people to march and reclaim his home by means of force.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:If they have all the evidence then why dont the Crawford's simply upload the evidence to the net for all to see, and that way, if they are in the right everyone will support them and rightly so!

a) Their bank statements showing all 300 full mortgage payments paid towards the mortgage.
b) All their payments made towards the endowment policy for the length of the mortgage.

The way they are talking is that the money isn't an issue and they could pay it off anytime. Well for their sake, I hope it gets paid before the bailiffs arrive.
I strongly suspect that Amanda knows as much as Craig does about endowment mortgages and even slightly less than their Dad who appears to know the square root of s.f.a.

I caught Craig calling the odds on a Facebook page yesterday; saying how their parents would never lie or deceive anybody, how they paid everything up until Tom was ill, why would anybody support the evil banks against their father, UKAR steal homes etc right up to the point where someone asked him some factual questions and quoted the judgement ...
Craig Crawford wrote:I'm not 100% on all of this, Why don't you wait and see the outcome.. then see if he's truly been "lying" or whatever lol

My dads paid over $120,000 to them over the period,lol.. I don't think he's missed any payments on a 40odd grand mortgage

See, i know nothing of how it works,lol... I just know my parent's aren't stupid enough to not pay off their house..lol

Anyways! time will tell, I've lots of work to do! lol
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:If they have all the evidence then why dont the Crawford's simply upload the evidence to the net for all to see, and that way, if they are in the right everyone will support them and rightly so!

We know they don't have many mortgage statements. Tom found about half a dozen dated between 1988 and 1992 which he produced with a flourish in court and supposedly left UKPAs barrister a quivering wreck. I guess Tom is right that a lot of people don't bother to retain their monthly statements because they trust the bank ... except ... Tom says that in 1999 he discovered that B&B has changed the terms of his mortgage without his permission. Wouldn't everybody in such circumstances make sure that they kept every bit of paper they got from B&B after that date?

Otherwise, Tom does have quite a bit of evidence. Alas, he doesn't recognise what he has got and that quite a bit of it is evidence in favour of B&B. So while he is holding up letters and statements to camera in his videos he is inadvertently proving to us that the proceeds of the lapsed endowment policy were paid into the mortgage account in 1992, that his mortgage loan was an "endowment - interest only" and that far from changing the mortgage terms without permission, B&B wrote to him to offer that option but he failed to respond.
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

littleFred wrote:Thanks. Mention has been made of a warrant issued in December 2014. Source, anyone?
I can't provide a link for this but I can assure you that the warrant for July is different from the January warrant. They have the same case number but they have different warrant numbers.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Amanda Pike wrote: but never refused to pay we just said said we would when they fixed our mortage to what it should be
Her attention span is less than a tin of beans
This is important because Mr Crawford’s case has been that Bradford & Bingley changed his mortgage to repayment without his agreement. Today the position has been clarified. It is clear that Bradford & Bingley offered to convert the mortgage to repayment and it is agreed that Mr Crawford refused this.
A small tin of beans
However there is one point that Mr Crawford is equally firm about;he did not accept the offer in that letter to convert to a repayment mortgage, he didn’t see why he should.
Amanda Pike wrote: !..... it was before they knew all this stuff and they were trying anything to get them to sort it out
I am assuming by “stuff” she means loopy goodfer/freeman shite? If it is the case, then she should be looking at the goofers and Mark Haining Ceylon in particular.

Amanda Pike wrote: i would just like to add you know our immediate family, but our family is much much wider, in the scheme of things 40 odd k is nothing to what we are stopping here , we need no money,
Pay your debt then!
Last edited by wanglepin on Thu May 28, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrCrazee23
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by MrCrazee23 »

Its because I posted this...

http://www.filedropper.com/lettertotom230574

They can't handle the truth and they probably can't handle whats about to happen...